7 Best Hotels To Stay In Fish Camp California – Top Hotel Reviews
Fish Camp California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fish Camp California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fish Camp California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fish Camp California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fish Camp California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fish Camp California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Fish Camp California:
Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Inn
One of our best sellers in Oakhurst! Located 14.9 miles away from Yosemite National Park South Entrance, Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Inn features an outdoor and an indoor pool. All of guest rooms feature free WiFi. A restaurant is located on-site.A flat-screen TV with HBO film channels and ESPN sports channels is provided in every air-conditioned room at Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Inn. Rooms are decorated in bright colours and feature original artwork. A work desk and a coffee machine are included in all rooms.Open for dinner, the Yosemite Gateway Restaurant features traditional American cuisine and serves steak, pasta and seafood entrees.Guests of Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Inn can work out in the fitness centre. A business centre with fax and photocopying services is available. For convenience, a guest launderette is located on-site.Sierra Meadows Ranch Golf Course is 6 miles away from this hotel. Bass Lake is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- We arrived quite late after a long drive and were welcomed by reception with such amazing service and willingness to help us get the most out of our stay. Our room was spacious and quiet and contained everything we needed for a perfect stay. The laundry facilities were a godsend and the pool always looked like a favourite among guests, although we didn’t get to try it ourselves. The breakfast was always delicious, especially the waffles. Great instructions given by the hotel staff on how to get to Yosemite and what to see. Overall, I would definitely recommend to other guests.
- Upgraded to very comfortable room, beds comfortable.
- Our fourth or fifth stay here. The breakfast a great bonus. Staff is alert and friendly. The view of pines and sequoias out of one’s windows is priceless, especially with a sprinkling of snow!
- a great place the rooms are wonderful the outside is beautiful and the food is delicious would stay there in a heartbeat again
– Location is good for daily trips into the Yosemite park and you find basically everything you need (restaurants, shops, bars) in Oakhurst.
– Rooms were tidy and clean.
– Although located in the basement, my room had a nice view on the mountains.
– Staff at the reception was very friendly and attentive.
Comfort Inn Yosemite Area
This Oakhurst, California hotel is a 20-minute drive from Yosemite National Park and 12 miles from Chukchansi Gold Casino. It features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a breakfast buffet.A refrigerator and a flat-screen satellite TV with HD channels are standard amenities in every room at the Comfort Inn Yosemite Area. All of the completely non-smoking rooms are warmly decorated with carpeted floors and include a coffee maker and sitting area.A hot breakfast buffet including eggs, sausage and waffles is served daily. Oatmeal, yogurt and baked goods are included.Free access to the seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub is provided to all guests at the the Yosemite Area Comfort Inn. A business center, gift shop and free parking are also available.The Children’s Museum of Sierra is a 10-minute walk from the hotel. An 18-hole golf course and a 9-hole golf course are available 4 miles away.
- Room was clean, price was good. location was just 16 miles from Yosemite National Park.
- Convenient and hassle free so far…we haven’t seen our credit card statement yet we’re hoping we don’t get any surprises on our bill
- Convenient, clean, good have a breakfast,,parking good,
- Bed was just like I like it. Very comfortable. Breakfast
- Very friendly! The breakfast was very good! And tons of other restaurants to choose from at night for dinner. The view was beautiful too
Sierra Sky Ranch, an Ascend Hotel Collection Oakhurst
One of our top picks in Oakhurst.Sierra Sky Ranch, an Ascend Hotel Collection Oakhurst is located in Oakhurst, 20 miles from Mariposa and 26 miles from Yosemite Village.A flat-screen TV is featured.The nearest airport is Yosemite Airport, 42 miles from Sierra Sky Ranch, an Ascend Hotel Collection Oakhurst.
- Everything . There was nothing i did not like about it . I liked the location and was happy with my room
- The continental breakfast, room, and great value for money
- The rooms are rustic and cozy. The beds sooo comfortable! After a long day on the road, we felt like we were home in this room! Breakfast was perfect just like it was. Not too little, not too much. I think I would make another trip back to California just to stay here.
- The room was lovely and warm, the bed cozy, perfect pillows. Nice shower and toiletries. Decent breakfast. Lovely receptionist. Beautiful surroundings. The hotel was gorgeous. Nice places to eat.
- super friendly staff, nice breakfast, comfy atmosphere
Yosemite Southgate Hotel & Suites
Yosemite Southgate Hotel & Suites offers accommodations in Oakhurst.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Mariposa is 20 miles from Yosemite Southgate Suites, and Yosemite Village is 28 miles from the property. Yosemite Airport is 39 miles away.
- Size of the room, next to Dennis restaurant, the decor for Christmas
- Location is good, staffs are friendly, the room is very clean
- nice and clean. with good breakfast is huge bonus.
- Easy to find and close to the rest of town. Staff was super nice and very personable. If you’re swinging through, make this your stop.
- Good option to visit Yosemite. Recently renowed, everything was nice. Breakfast correct! Totally advisable!
Queen’s Inn By The River
Queen’s Inn By The River is located in Oakhurst, 20 miles from Mariposa and 28 miles from Yosemite Village. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. The nearest airport is Yosemite Airport, 40 miles from Queen’s Inn By The River.
- The staff were friendly and the breakfast was great.
- Very convenient to Yosemite, nestled by the river-peaceful and quiet. The room was very well decorated-not overdone or frilly, very comfortable bed, beautiful views from the windows and small back patio. The staff is outstanding! Matt, who checked us in and did our wine tasting, was knowledgeable, personable and helpful. Nothing better than drinking good wine, talking about books and then reclining by a warm firepit with our dog. Heaven on earth!
- Very quaint and comfortable. Rooms were super clean and the staff was awesome! We would definitely recommend the Queens Inn to anyone staying in the area. We will be back 🙂
- The room, the patio, the breakfast, the staff, and how quiet and cozy this place is!
- Location was good, next to plenty restaurants and gas stations
WorldMark Bass Lake
WorldMark Bass Lake offers accommodations in Bass Lake.All rooms are fitted with a TV and DVD player. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.Mariposa is 23 miles from WorldMark Bass Lake, and Yosemite Village is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Yosemite Airport, 39 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Château du Sureau
Located in Oakhurst, 20 miles from Mariposa, Château du Sureau features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Yosemite Village is 29 miles from Château du Sureau, and Bass Lake is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Yosemite Airport, 38 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Fish Camp California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fish Camp California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fish Camp California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fish Camp California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!