7 Best Hotels To Stay In Fernwood New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Fernwood New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fernwood New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fernwood New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fernwood New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fernwood New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fernwood New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Fernwood New York State:
Red Carpet Inn Pulaski
Featuring free WiFi, Red Carpet Inn Pulaski offers accommodations in Pulaski, just 31 miles from Watertown.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oswego is 21 miles from Pulaski, and Cicero is 26 miles from the property. Hancock Airport is 30 miles away.
- This a basic, budget friendly hotel. Adequate furnishings, clean, convenient location, mini fridge and pet friendly. If you are looking for a clean, safe place to rest your head after a day of dog sledding, snowmobiling, or fishing this is the spot. The staff has always been very friendly.
- Clean, budget hotel that was pet friendly. No frills, but completely satisfactory.
- The cable t.v. was horrible could not watch football.
- did not eat to many people trying to eat . the ones there was greedy and took more than normal . not enough food choice . seating was very poor . people was eating standing up in and out doors of area .
- Very difficult to find anything. Checkin went well
Super 8 Pulaski
Super 8 Pulaski is located in Pulaski, 21 miles from Oswego and 26 miles from Cicero.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
All Seasons Inn
Located only 5 miles east of Lake Ontario, this hotel has free Wi-Fi and on-site laundry facilities available for guests to use. The hotel is just a 7-minute drive from downtown Oswego.The All Seasons Inn boasts bright rooms that all have a private entrance, as well as cable TV and a dining area. A microwave and refrigerator are also included in each warmly decorated room.Guests can take advantage of the All Season’s on-site barbecue facilities and explore the property’s large grounds. The inn also provides 24-hour front desk service.Directly on State Route 104, this hotel is a 9-minute drive from the H. Lee White Marine Museum. Fair Haven Beach State Park, which offers beach and marina access, is 22 miles from the inn.
- Staff was nice and room was clean and furnished well.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean.
- Clean & comfortable. Towels were big & plush!
- Amazing pillows and bed was extremely comfortable. The staff was so friendly and nice. Room was very clean and comfortable.
- Extremely clean & well kept. Nice little extras in room like fridge, microwave, coffee maker. They even gave you 2 bottle waters in fridge & everything to make coffee in the morning. Nice touches.
Located in Oswego in the region of New York State, 27 miles from Cicero, K&G Lodge features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff. Beautiful site. Clean pool.
- Outdoor Barbecue and pavilion, beautiful property. Quiet setting off the main highway.
- Staff were very friendly and went above and beyond to ensure a great stay. I would stay here again.
- easy access to rooms. The 2 rooms we used were across hall from each other, easy to get back and forth, easy access to parking area. Short distance from town, easy to find, quiet when there.
- Quiet but you are still close to small town and state college
Mill House Market
Mill House Market offers accommodations in Pulaski. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax.Watertown is 31 miles from Mill House Market, and Oswego is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 31 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Tailwater Lodge Altmar, Tapestry Collection By Hilton
Located in Pulaski, 26 miles from Oswego, Tailwater Lodge Altmar, Tapestry Collection By Hilton features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Rainbow Shores offers accommodations in Pulaski. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.Watertown is 30 miles from Rainbow Shores, and Oswego is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 34 miles from Rainbow Shores.
- Family run and it shows! Friendly, courteous and accommodating
- The property is literally on the shore of Lake Ontario. The views are spectacular. The restaurant is excellent!
- The restaurant was superb. The reason we stayed there.
- The staff was wonderful. The rooms we had were clean and so cute we fell in love with the place. If you want somewhere to go where you can get some peace and quiet this is the place to go. The restaurant had a band and loved to music. We actually got there a bit early and the wonderful lady that was there unlocked our rooms and told us to get settled. There is no Wi-Fi but it did not even matter. And to top it off I have not seen a sunset like that in a long time. Looking forward to making this a yearly stop.
- The location, right on Lake Ontario, is excellent.
Top Hotels In Fernwood New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fernwood New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fernwood New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fernwood New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!