7 Best Hotels To Stay In Enderby British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Enderby British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Enderby British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Enderby British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Enderby British Columbia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Enderby British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Enderby British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Enderby British Columbia:
Sleep Right Inn
Sleep Right Inn offers accommodations in Enderby.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vernon is 20 miles from Sleep Right Inn, and Silver Star is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Great staff, room was like an apartment, separate bedroom, full kitchen. Nice couch to sit on and watch TV. Coffee maker and microwave also in the room. Recently remodeled, all new flooring. Nice big bed.
- Modern updated suites, very clean, and even smelled nice. For the price it was excellent and would return in a heartbeat.
- The size of the room was good and the staff member was helpful and friendly
- The bed was ok but not great The bedroom was cramped
- I don’t think that there was anything that I liked about this place!
Travelodge Salmon Arm
Located in Salmon Arm in the region of British Columbia, 30 miles from Vernon, Travelodge Salmon Arm features a hot tub and indoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sun Peaks is 28 miles from Travelodge Salmon Arm, and Silver Star is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kamloops Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Excellent value at this property. The beds are SUPER comfy, wifi was fast, staff are wonderful and the pool and hot tub were nice and clean. Sitting in the hot tub in the morning with the sun streaming in was perfect! Best of all the rate is excellent and lowest priced in Salmon Arm.
I’m a swimmer. Their pool was clean, available, good water balance… in other words…. the pool chemistry was spot on, no smells, foam, scum lines around the water level.
The room size was perfect for myself and my husband if he was with me. Coffee in the morning was lovely.
I slept 14 hours so the bed was excellent!
Breakfast was waffles … need I say more.
Close ….walking distance to Walmart, winners etc. If I had wanted to go .
I needed rest, warmth, comfort, exercise…. it provided me with all my needs.
- In room is bright, bed is good, and have enought facilities.
- Just needed a place to sleep while visiting family in Salmon Arm. Very friendly and helpful staff, comfortable bed and clean room. Good value. We had breakfast with our family so can’t rate the continental breakfast. The staff were fine with us bringing our little grandsons for a swim and they had such a fun time so that was a major bonus!
- The person on the desk when we checked out was super friendly.
Super 8 Salmon Arm
Located along Trans Canada Highway 1, this motel is across from Arena Sports Centre & Hockey Rink. It features a daily continental breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi.A cable TV and a work desk are provided in each room at Super 8 Salmon Arm. The simply styled rooms also include a small fridge and coffee-making facilities.The Salmon Arm Super 8 is within a 5-minute drive of Centenoka Park Mall and Piccadilly Place Mall. Salmon Arm Golf & Country Club is 4 miles away.
- Good, simple accommodation. Great for a one night stay in our travels. Room was quiet.
- Very comfortable. Location excellent. Breakfast just right
- The location is next to Canada Hwy 1, a good stop for a 1-night rest. Breakfast was good.
- breakfast was 0K. Had a waffle maker. Butter was cooled, but not too cold to spread.
- Good location, right on TransCa Hwy, easy to find and get to. Nice room, fridge, coffee maker, microwave in lobby, ice machine, really professional housekeeping and front desk staff. Nice cozy bed, good TV cable channels. Never tried the free breakfast, slept in both mornings I was there. McDonalds right next door, also nice Pub with good food right next door!! Decent place to stay, good value for your money.
Best Western Salmon Arm Inn
Located off the Trans-Canadian Highway and 5 minutes drive from Salmon Arm town center and the waterfront, this hotel offers rooms with a microwave and refrigerator.Cable TV and free Wi-Fi are accessible to all rooms in the Best Western Salmon Arm Inn. The rooms also have a sitting area and coffee making facilities.Guests are served a daily breakfast buffet and the hotel has a 24-hour front desk. The hotel has a indoor pool and hot tub.Best Western Inn is a 5 minute walk from shopping at the Centenoka Park Mall. The Salmon Arm Museum & Heritage Association is half a mile from the hotel.
- The bed was great, the pool and hot tub were awesome and we had a really fun time
- We missed breakfast, but the coffee was good. Our room was clean and fresh. The bed was way too comfy( reason for missing breakfast).
- Hot breakfast. Excellent scrambled eggs, real cutlery & crockery in breakfast room.
- Loved complimentary breakfast and wifi. Hot tub was a great bonus
Beds were super comfortably. But what I liked most about this hotel was how nice the staff was!
The pool was a bonus.
Podollan Inn – Salmon Arm
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Podollan Inn – Salmon Arm offers accommodations in Salmon Arm, just 30 miles from Vernon. The hotel has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Sun Peaks is 30 miles from Podollan Inn – Salmon Arm, and Silver Star is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Great hotel restaurant. Good rooms and location for travelers. Just off the highway route
- The accommodations for the guests with pets is very poor. We felt like we were in a barn. The room was not clean, lights didn’t work and the fridges all hum loudly. Also in this ‘older’ pet friendly section, the walls clunked with noise all night!
- Bed was comfortable. Arrived in town at 6am so went to fill out registration forms. Spoke to very nice young man who took all my info including my card. Explained I wouldn’t get back till after 8pm due to swim meet at pool. He said everything was good to go and I could pick up my room key then.
- Breakfast was great, not only the continental breakfast but my husband was able to order off the menu. The price was greatly discounted for hotel guests. The room was much larger than expected. The hotel is a little older but the room with all it’s amenities was up to par with brand new hotels. We will stay there again and have already recommended it to friends.
- The beds are very comfortable and we like that there are tile floors in the pet friendly rooms.
Comfort Inn & Suites Salmon Arm
One of our top picks in Salmon Arm.Comfort Inn & Suites Salmon Arm is located in Salmon Arm, just 31 miles from Vernon. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.Sun Peaks is 30 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Salmon Arm, and Silver Star is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 52 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Salmon Arm.
- The room was satisfactory and breakfast was included with your stay. Bring your bathing suit as one could enjoy the pool and the hot tub, however; no attached shower facilities. Hotel staff was overall friendly.
- A fantastic breakfast for hungry cross country skiers. Thank you
- Fantastic hotel,,,,,,,clean large rooms GREAT breakfast ,,,great area will for sure stay there again when in Salmon Arm,,,
- Looks like a new facility, friendly staff and nice clean rooms
- The breakfast room was large which is nice as most hotels breakfast areas are small! Also good selection for breakfast.
The Bulldog Hotel
Showcasing ski-to-door access and ski storage, The Bulldog Hotel is located in Silver Star, just 11 miles from Vernon. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 31 miles from The Bulldog Hotel.
- Nice funky hotel with a good vibe. Centrally located, the muffins at breakfast were great.
- Comfy room, with good tv, coffee making, nice and warm after the chilly weather outside.
- Loved that we could check in early. Parking so close. Adjoining restaurant was great. Vibe was funky and fun.
- Great ski in and out access , convenient location and parking
Friendly staff, and liked the complimentary coffee and breakfast.
*Make sure to get a parking pass and give yourself time to find a spot*
Top Hotels In Enderby British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Enderby British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Enderby British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Enderby British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!