7 Best Hotels To Stay In El Villar Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Villar Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Villar Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Villar Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Villar Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Villar Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Villar Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In El Villar Andalucía:
Hotel la Parrilla
Hotel la Parrilla in Albox has a terrace and a shared lounge. This 1-star hotel offers a bar. The property has a 24-hour front desk, and organizing tours for guests.At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a desk and a TV. With a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, rooms at Hotel la Parrilla also offer free WiFi, while some rooms will provide you with a balcony. All rooms at the accommodation feature air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Vera is 23 miles from Hotel la Parrilla, while Garrucha is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 70 miles from the hotel.
- Everything about the hotel was excellent. From the moment we arrived every member of staff was friendly and helpful and the view from the room overlooking the Plaza Mayor was terrific.
- Ideal location, friendly staff and comfortable rooms
- Friendly, the room had everything we needed a lift a good hairdryer and lovely view from the balcony
Breakfast needs to be more oganised.
Better choice for those paying beforhand.
Good breakfast option would be orange juice,fruit, english breakfast. Cereal.choice of coffee or tea.
- Very clean and comfortable. Bar always busy with locals so good atmosphere. Liked the location and square.
Hotel Casa Lorenzo
Located in El Contador, 14 mi from María, Hotel Casa Lorenzo features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms feature a terrace or balcony and a TV, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Superior rooms feature a living room and hydromassage bath.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baza is 24 mi from Hotel Casa Lorenzo, while Puebla de Don Fadrique is 26 mi from the property.
- Amazing big bed and wonderful view from the terrasse
- Clean, huge room. Balcony overlooks mountainside. Convenient location just off the highway.
- The room was big and comfortable.It even has a large terrace opening to mountain view . For a place to sleep on route to your destiny ,you could hardly wish for more.
- We stayed half board for two nights. The staff went the extra mile to sort out a problem with our booking. Fresh orange juice with breakfast was great. Servings were generous for the 3 course evening meal which included a drink, we had wine. We were unaware of the nearby busy road during the night.
- Room was big and clean with a huge bed. Nicely decorated reception. Views were fantastic and a lovely balcony to sit on. Friendly staff and nice restaurant/bar. Great coffee and huge slices of toast for breakfast.
Casa Joya is set in the Sierra de las Estancias Mountains, a 30-minute drive from Velez Rubio. It offers cozy accommodations, a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace.Casa Joya’s heated rooms are individually decorated and offers views of the surrounding mountains. They include satellite TV, a DVD player, ceiling fans and a private bathroom. The apartments feature a living room, dining area and kitchen with a microwave, fridge and hob.Casa Joya has a restaurant for their guests offering international cuisine.Velez Blanco is a 35-minute drive from the property, while the beaches of the Almeria Coast are 37 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Jardines La Tejera
Set in Almería’s Almanzora region, Hotel Jardines la Tejera is surrounded by attractive gardens and terraces. It offers an elegant restaurant and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi access.The Jardines la Tejera Hotel is located between the towns of Macael and Olula del Rio. The Costa Almeria beach resort of Mojácar is within an hour’s drive.Rooms at the Jardines la Tejera have functional, modern design. They offer a safe, TV and mini-bar. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer.The hotel’s reception is open 24 hours a day. There is free private parking on site.
They had an English version of the menu in the bar. Very helpful.
The staff tried very hard to make my stay pleasant and asked the staff who spoke some English to help appropriately.
- Muy buen hotel en general, habitaciones cómodas y limpias.
- Todo en perfecto estado y muy profesionales y rapidos en todo
- El establecimiento era moderno, buena cafetería y restaurante. La habitación y el baño eran amplios. El personal muy atento
- Habitación muy amplia, personal del hotel, trato excelente.
- They had an English version of the menu in the bar. Very helpful.
One of our top picks in Vélez Blanco.Hotel Velad is a charming rural hotel, set in the Sierra de María-Los Vélez Nature Reserve. Its rooms offer wonderful views of the mountains or the white village of Vélez-Blanco.Each room at Velad features traditional décor, a balcony and a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The hotel also has a 24-hour reception, where staff can provide information about the area.The picturesque center of Vélez-Blanco is just 1,650 feet from Hotel Velad. The beaches of the Costa de Almería are 28 mi away, while the cities of Granada, Almería and Murcia are all within a 90-minute drive.
- I booked via Booking .com but ended up paying at the hotel, it wasn’t clear for me why? Also why Booking.com want credit card details if your not handling the payments?
- Full of character, very traditional Spanish architecture and furnishings. Very clean. We had a spectacular view. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The restaurant served a memorable dinner. Will certainly return.
Lovely place lovely staff. cosy restaurant.
We choose the room badly and it was really small, I will be more careful next time.
- Comfortable, traditional hotel in a lovely village. Good food, nice breakfast and friendly staff.
- The staff were very friendly and food was very nice room and public space were very clean
Hotel Restaurante Azabache
Featuring a garden and a restaurant, Hotel Restaurante Azabache is located in Arboleas. Among the various facilities of this property are a terrace and a bar. Free WiFi is available.At the hotel, every room comes with a closet, a TV and a private bathroom.Mojácar is 30 miles from Hotel Restaurante Azabache, while Vera is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 65 miles from the accommodation.
- what eggs we got a hard crusty roll and coffee no full English
- The owner was friendly and approachable. Good location for our needs. Food on restaurant basic but good. Music nights held frequently . Easy parking and access to motorway system.
- Angel the owner and wife were very helpful and welcoming
- Excellent Dinner, Comfortable Bed – That’s about it
- Fantastic location nice staff overall pleasant experience
Hotel Los Sibileys
Hotel Los Sibileys is in a secluded part of Murcia’s Sierra de las Estancias foothills, on the Andalusian border. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, free Wi-Fi zone and superb views.Set in extensive grounds, the hotel is surrounded by olive, almond and pomegranate trees. There is free parking and Murcia San Javier and Almeria Airports are 90 minutes’ drive away.Featuring tiled floors, the rustic rooms are heated, and there are fans available. All offer countryside views and have a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower.A continental and full English breakfast are available in the hotel restaurant. There is a bar and garden terrace.Activities in the area include horse riding, off-road motorbiking, cycling, birdwatching, and hiking.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. You can go horse riding in the surrounding area. Agulias Beach is a 45-minute drive away. The center of Puerto Lumbreras is 11 mi away.
- Absolutely fantastic! The setting, the food, the hosts.We loved everything about it
- Everything. Location, owners, food and facilities.
The food was excellent, Steve And Debbie are the perfect hosts, so friendly and welcoming
The hotel is clean and comfortable with plenty to do, large pool, Enduro bikes, horse riding very nearby
We will definitely go again and would surely recommend it
- The dinner was top quality, and English language television was a pleasant change.
- Fantastica Hacienda nel mezzo della Regione de Murcia a confine con Andalucía posto fantastico ,la sera una tranquillità strepitosa con un cielo stellato che toglie il fiato!!!!
Top Hotels In El Villar Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Villar Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Villar Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Villar Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!