7 Best Hotels To Stay In El Ingenio Metropolitan Region – Top Hotel Reviews
El Ingenio Metropolitan Region is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Ingenio Metropolitan Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Ingenio Metropolitan Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Ingenio Metropolitan Region. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Ingenio Metropolitan Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Ingenio Metropolitan Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In El Ingenio Metropolitan Region:
Haiku Cabañas Panorámicas
Located in San José de Maipo in the region of Región Metropolitana, 25 miles from Santiago, Haiku Cabañas Panorámicas features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Providencia is 24 miles from Haiku Cabañas Panorámicas, and Las Condes is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 34 miles from the property.
Deck on the river
Location near hiking
- Log cabin, veranda overlooking river, bbq, big bed.
- Beautiful location excellent to get out of the city for a couple days and just be peaceful. The staff was beyond helpful, even offered to help us go grocery shopping with out limited Spanish ability. property was stunning and loved sitting on the porch watching the sun go down. Delicious breakfast brought to our door in the morning with hot rolls and fresh juice.
We booked a room with a balcony and view on the river. The place is beautiful, the people are great, rooms are clean, big and comfortable. Everything is allready in place, fireplace, bbq. breakfast is even brought to the residence. on early check-out breakfast can be scheduled earlier.
on behalf of me and my girlfriend, I thank Carlos and the staff of Haiku Cabañas Panorámicas for the pleasant stay.
- The cabanas have been our favourite accommodation in Chile. Comfortable for our family of 5, well equipped, great views. Our children loved playing with the exceedingly friendly dogs, exploring the landscaped gardens and the delicious breakfasts. The fireplace on the verandah was fun to light. We enjoyed having a kitchen so that we could eat in and enjoy the view of the valley and Rio Maipo.
- Delicious breakfast
Posada del Jinete
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Posada del Jinete is located in San José de Maipo in the region of Región Metropolitana, just 26 miles from Santiago. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room.Providencia is 25 miles from Posada del Jinete, and Las Condes is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 34 miles from Posada del Jinete.
- The cabaña is perfect ! Spacefull, cosy and the place is quiet… Really nice stay!
- Great cabins in a lovely setting with a very friendly and helpful host. Good views and lovely swimming pool.
- The hostel/camping was perfect, everything was nice and clean. The hosts also recommended and booked some activities we wanted to do and we were always satisfied.
- Fantastic place, the cabins are clean and spacious. Pool was very nice as well. Perfect place to stay with a group of friends or family. Overall a great choice!
- Estacionamiento, el cómodo y seguro acceso por control remoto y que cuente con instalaciones para minusválidos.
Hotel Altiplanico Cajón del Maipo
One of our top picks in San José de Maipo.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Altiplanico Cajón del Maipo offers accommodations in San José de Maipo, just 27 miles from Santiago. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Providencia is 26 miles from Altiplanico Cajón Maipo, and Las Condes is 27 miles away. Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 35 miles from the property.
Beautiful room and garden
Very nice staff
Great mountain and river view
- Lugar muy tranquilo con paisajes increíbles. Muy silencioso, solo se escucha el río que solo esta a unos metros. La habitación amplia con una decoración autóctona. El comedor y salas de estar muy amplias.
Un lugar tranquilo , lleno de vegetacion.Linda naturaleza al lado del rio .
La atencion muy amable y preocupada del administrados Yaison.La comida espectacular Gourmet , incluido desayuno,almuerzo , cena .
Lo unico es ” menos bueno” fue la habitacion ( numero 3 ) , oscura y como es de techo de madera se escucharon toda la noche los pasos y movimientos en el baño de los ocupante de la habitación de arriba ( la numero 4).
Vimos las otras habitaciones mas modernas al lado del rio , lo mas probable es que no tengan ese problema.
- habitaciones amplias y con excelente vista, baño amplio.
- El lugar es lindo, la habitación y el baño son amplios y cómodos. La hotub, el jardín y la amabilidad del administrador.
- Beautiful room and garden
One of our top picks in San José de Maipo.Hotel QamaQi features an outdoor swimming pool and a spa in Cajon del Maipo. It offers free Wi-Fi and Continental breakfast. Lagunilla ski centre is 15.5 miles away.The rooms in Hotel QamaQi feature private bathrooms and garden views. Suites offer spa baths and air conditioning.Breakfast is served daily. The property has a restaurant that offers local and international dishes. It is open for dinner every Friday and Saturday from 19:00 to 22:00. Lunch is served every Saturday and Sunday from 13:00 to 16:30.Hotel QamaQi is 5 miles from San Jose square and 31.1 miles from Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez international airport. Free private parking is possible on site.
Excelent breakfast. The waitress at the breakfast buffet was very kind.
Nice pool and garden. Good place to chill out if you are lucky and they dont have events at night.
- The property and the rooms were very clean and well maintained. The food was amazing, on the weekends they do buffet all day by the pool and there is an on site restaurant. Breakfast was delicious with everything on offer. Staff were very helpful and nice.
Beautiful place with a great view.
Huge and comfortable room.
Excellent staff, really outstanding!!!
- Excellent hospitality, service and attention from staff and chef himself! Fireplaces always going, just feels like home.
- The place was nicely located next to the event venue we were attending to that night (casa Bosque). Beds were comfy and the bathroom was very clean. TV was big and with a good reception. The food was good. The hotel in general looks awesome and quite welcoming.
- Excelent breakfast. The waitress at the breakfast buffet was very kind.
La Petite France
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, La Petite France offers accommodations in San José de Maipo, just 21 miles from Santiago. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom.Providencia is 20 miles from La Petite France, and Las Condes is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Best value for money! Also lunch and dinner are incredible (but breakfast is only OK)
This place is a peaceful quaint property where one can rest and get away from the big city. The pool was not heated but was clean and offered a wonderful spot to relax and enjoy the sunshine. A quick dip was refreshing. There are tables and chairs set outside around in various spots to relax as well. There was ripe fruit on the trees to enjoy.
The food in the restaurant is exquisite!
- The beautiful surroundings of the hotel, the restaurant was so lovely during the day to have wine on the deck. The garden around the hotel was so nice and it was so relaxing
- The food was amazing and the staff was very attentive. We enjoyed our stay very much.
- Nice place, beautiful garden and pool. Restaurant really good, breakfast good
La Casa de Carlitos B&B
One of our top picks in San José de Maipo.La Casa de Carlitos B&B offers accommodations in San José de Maipo. The hotel has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ski equipment is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. Santiago is 18 miles from La Casa de Carlitos B&B, and Providencia is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Exceptional personal welcome of Carlos, Monica and the entire personnel. The house is located in the large garden with lot of trees and shrubs. The neighbour estates are also gardens. Parking is free on own property. The Casa de Carlitos offers lot of attractions for holiday relax – e.g. 3 open air swimming pools, wood-fired hot tub, large pergola with bar, massages etc.
- Beautiful, relaxing location in Cajon de Maipo, friendly helpful staff.
- The views were lovely! The breakfast was incredible! The people warm and friendly.
Carlos, the Innkeeper, was very helpful and friendly. Gave attention to details and services.
Staff members also very willing to assist us. All were VERY friendly, especially IRIS from Venezuela.
Hot tub available!
Great view and a countryside feeling
El Morado Mountain Lodge
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, El Morado Mountain Lodge is located in Lo Valdés in the region of Región Metropolitana. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- The staff was extremely accommodating and helpful. Beautiful mountain views.
- The location, hotel ambience and enthusiasm of the staff was amazing. Quality of food in restaurant was great.
Staff very nice. Very polite.
Facilities beautiful, scenery beautiful.
Good drinks At the bar.
Staff at the reception very nice and have information about the place and tours.
- The view. The cleanliness. The extreme politeness and helpfulness of the staff.
- La comida es muy rica aunque los precios excesivamente elevados.
Top Hotels In El Ingenio Metropolitan Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Ingenio Metropolitan Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Ingenio Metropolitan Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Ingenio Metropolitan Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!