7 Best Hotels To Stay In El Cubo de Tierra del Vino Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
El Cubo de Tierra del Vino Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Cubo de Tierra del Vino Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Cubo de Tierra del Vino Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Cubo de Tierra del Vino Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Cubo de Tierra del Vino Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Cubo de Tierra del Vino Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In El Cubo De Tierra Del Vino Castile And Leon:
Posada Real del Buen Camino
Posada Real del Buen Camino is located in Villanueva de Campeán and has a garden and a shared lounge. With free WiFi, this 4-star inn offers a tour desk.At the inn, rooms contain a closet. With a private bathroom, certain units at Posada Real del Buen Camino also have a balcony. The rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Zamora is 14 miles from Posada Real del Buen Camino.
Words can’t express what an amazing experience we had during our recent stay at La Posada del Buen Camino! From the second we arrived magic happened! The property is stunning, the staff is incredible and the rooms, food and wine are all fabulous!
The true heart of the property is the owner Maria Eugenia and the staff. Each and every one of them went out of their way to make sure we were happy.
The surroundings WOW! Never been treated so well anywhere in the world that we have traveled. highly recommended and we will definitely be back!
- How peaceful it was in the village. The owner really took care of us. She is very friendly and provided us with useful information about the area.
- Very nice Casa Rural. I was walking the Via de la Plata and this was a very nice place to stay.
- I liked that we could have a meal and bring our dog.
- Very kind staff and host. The comfort and quality of the mattresses and feel of the sheets. Delicious local wine served with home cooked dinner with locally sourced and home grown ingredients.
- Words can’t express what an amazing experience we had during our recent stay at La Posada del Buen Camino! From the second we arrived magic happened! The property is stunning, the staff is incredible and the rooms, food and wine are all fabulous!
Posada Real Castillo del Buen Amor
Posada Real Castillo del Buen Amor is a 15th-century castle, set in the Castillian countryside. It has been carefully restored to keep its structure and many of its features exactly as they have been for centuries. It offers lovely views of the countryside and features a seasonal outdoor pool, seating areas and a library.Each of the hotel’s rooms look out onto the castle’s central courtyard or to the meadows which surround it. Located 17 mi to the north of the ancient university city of Salamanca, the castle is one of many which give the region its name. In the past, this particular castle has been home to the local nobility and has been nationally protected since 1931. Nowadays, you can dine in what were once the dungeons or stroll through the beautiful surrounding gardens.Legend has it that the name of the castle comes from one of its former owners, the Bishop of Santiago, who stayed there with his secret lover. Having been forced to part by the church, it is said that the couple now haunt the castle.
- Large rooms with terraces, lovely swimming pool, great service from staff and lovely surroundings. The castle, decorations and paintings made for great exploration. We were previously warned about a wedding on site and we were not impacted too much. Had dinner in dungeon restaurant and food was amazing.
- Exceptionally unique and special! Beautiful country, 10 miles from Plaza Mayor, Salamanca.
- Magnificent location: one really feels like a knight wandering around! The swimming pool is refreshing and the restaurant provides and extra ambiance.
- The interior. It’s big and you’ll really feel that you are inside the castle.
- Fabulous small castle with moat and swimming pool. Excellent accommodation all round
Hotel Rural Teso de la Encina
Featuring an indoor pool, Hotel Rural Teso de la Encina offers a restaurant, bar and barbecue facilities. Surrounded by vineyards, the hotel is set in Villamor de los Escuderos.Each room at Hotel Rural Teso de la Encina is equipped with a TV, seating area, desk and heating. All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Guests have access to a terrace and a shared lounge. There is also a shared kitchen equipped with an oven, toaster and a microwave.Hotel Rural Teso de la Encina has a 24-hour front desk and free private parking.Salamanca is 30 mi from the property.
- We loved our stay here – it’s great to be able to use the restaurant/bar as if it’s our home and the staff/owners are incredibly friendly and helpful. A beautiful, quiet alternative to staying in Salamanca. What a great find!
- Amazing little family run vineyard, we were pleasantly supprised as we didn’t realize it was a vineyard. So quiet and such beautiful surroundings we booked another 2 nights. Close the the city’s of Salamanca and Zamora. Free Parking onsite. Owners gave us good suggestions for food and sights nearby. Highly recommended.
- La amabilidad de los dueños te hace sentir como en casa.
- En general todo fue perfecto, me gusto el trato familiar de la familia que se hace cargo del hotel, la tranquilidad, la cantidad de espacio que tienes alli, pq ibamos con una perrita, y tb las instalaciones, como tienen pisicina climatizada se puede aprovechar, incluso cuando empieza a hacer frio.
- El hotel nos ha encantado. Nos ha gustado sobre todo la comodidad de las instalaciones y la privacidad que hemos tenido en todo momento. Hemos utilizado la cocina compartida y ha sido como estar en casa. Los dueños son extremadamente amables y cercanos.
Set in the small town of Peñausende, La Becera offers stylish design and a small spa. It has free Wi-Fi and free onsite parking.The rooms have modern decoration and furniture. They have wooden floors and plasma-screen TVs.The spa zone at La Becera has a Jacuzzi, sauna and a Turkish bath. There are also large gardens and a terrace.There are two places to eat at La Becera, the café and the restaurant. Both have views of the surrounding countryside and a ruined castle.Peñausende is a pretty town with many old buildings. It is about 19 mi from Zamora and 28 mi from Salamanca.
- I arrived Sunday lunchtime when the staff were busy with lunch and it was noisey. I was given a quiet room at the back of the hotel with a terrace on the same floor to enjoy the shade and sunset. Dinner was taken on the bar terrace which has a small plunge pool. Food and wine were very good and the hotel is located in a picturesque old village with panoramic views towards Portugal. Obrigada Vicente! Até a próxima vez!
- Nice and quiet place. Good restaurant. Safe parking. Room very good.
- Lovely restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinners. The hotel is in a small hill-top village about 30 minutes from Salamanca. Very peaceful, friendly staff, and comfortable facilities
- Excellent hotel in a very quiet location. Food is very good.
- The owner and the staff was just fantastic to us! In fact, even their dog was fun to be around. We were a team of five Swedes riding bicycle across Europe and we loved this place. We strongly recommend it!
Hotel Rural El Perdigón
Set in a former farmhouse, Hotel Rural El Perdigón is 6.8 mi from Zamora. This hotel is located next to the town’s church, offering pretty views of the surroundings.The property preserves its original structure and materials like wooden beams and Moorish tiles. It is close to the town’s characteristic cellars, and offers an onsite restaurant specializing in characteristic dishes, grilled meats and homemade desserts.El Perdigón also features a communal lounge with library, a garden and a TV lounge with board games. Free WiFi access is available throughout.Rooms have heating and come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.Salamanca is 40 minutes by car. Free private parking is available.
- The hotel is in a quiet courtyard …very peaceful setting . The rooms are spotlessly clean and comfortable. The owners were extremely friendly and helpful. There are cafes and restaurants and shops in the village. The village is about 10 kms from Zamora.
- Lots of character, large room with bathtub,quiet spot
- Absolutely fantastic,wasn’t expecting such a stunning property.. a hidden gem. Comfortable and huge bed, great breakfast too
- Loved everything else. The room was great, the bed big and comfortable and the food was good. Unique layout and fittings. Looking forward to going back
- Property was lovely and room was excellent, and breakfast was more than enough
Hotel Rural La Yagona
Surrounded by a large garden in the countryside around El Perdigón, Hotel Rural La Yagona offers heated rooms and a traditional on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided, and free private parking is available.Each room at La Yagona features a TV, a desk and a private bathroom with shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the hotel’s dining room; and packed lunches are available on prior request.The area is good for outdoor activities and several wine cellars are within 30 minutes’ drive of the hotel.
- Lo mejor la tranquilidad, parking al aire libre pero privado y el personal muy atento.
- El dueño muy amable. La habitación genial, todo limpio y la cama cómoda. Muy buen menú de comida para almuerzo y cena, riquísimo. En un entorno muy tranquilo, con parking. Genial. Para repetir.
- Muy hospitalarios y atentos. Cocina casera y sabrosa. Buen menú del día para comida y cena. Limpieza sobresaliente. Mucha tranquilidad.
- La atención, un desayuno completo y la relación calidad precio.
- Propreté du lieu et facile d’acces depuis l’autoroute
Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Spa
This converted convent is in the beautiful Duero Valley and has its own vineyard and a spa. Boasting spectacular gardens leading down to the Tormes River, it offers a gourmet restaurant and free WiFi throughout.The Hacienda Zorita features plenty of historic features in its interiors. You can enjoy wooden beams, robust stone walls and cozy lounge areas with inviting sofas and open fireplaces. There is also a spa area, offering a variety of treatments.The Hacienda has a gourmet restaurant, serving dishes mostly prepared from produce grown on their organic farm. The hotel also offers guided tours round its wine-making facilities.During the summer season, the property organizes a number of activities, such as open-air cinema, dinner in the vineyards, picnics, and afternoon tea.Hacienda Zorita offers free parking. You can drive to the beautiful city of Salamanca in just 15 minutes from Hacienda Zorita.
- Beautiful building, nice grounds, view from our room, quiet surroundings, breakfast and dinner at the restaurant. Esteban, their sommelier, gave us plenty of info during an outstanding wine tasting
- The Service and the Hacienda staff were outstanding and very accommodating. The “Wine Tasting” (Cata) led by Ernesto was not only very insightful but he really made it very entertaining (done in Spanish).
- It is a quiet place. Very good wine, food and the nature all around.
- The peace and serenity, wonderful surroundings immersed in history
- Fantastic villas, comfortable and staff were very friendly and helpful. Food was great as was wine and wine tour which was a bonus.
Top Hotels In El Cubo De Tierra Del Vino Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Cubo de Tierra del Vino Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Cubo de Tierra del Vino Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Cubo de Tierra del Vino Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!