7 Best Hotels To Stay In El Cañar Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
El Cañar Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Cañar Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Cañar Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Cañar Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Cañar Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Cañar Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In El Cañar Castilla-la Mancha:
El Retiro Moratalla
Located in Moratalla, El Retiro Moratalla provides a terrace. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible on site.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms include a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.Caravaca de la Cruz is 10 miles from El Retiro Moratalla. The nearest airport is Region de Murcia International Airport, 61 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Rural Letur
Featuring free WiFi throughout, Hostal Rural Letur is set in the Sierra del Segura Mountains, in the town of Letur. Rooms offer either views of the countryside or the town’s main street.Each heated room has modern decor with rustic touches. They come with a desk, wardrobe and flat-screen TV. There is a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.There is a communal dining room and a kitchen for guest use. Luggage storage is offered and there is a games room. Hostal Rural Letur can also provide tourist information.The center of Letur is just 1,500 feet from the property.
- Nice place, nice village. Woth the visit. Very good Price.
- La decoración y la limpieza de la habitación me encantaron. Todo muy ordenado y el personal muy amable.
- La decoración de la habitación me encantó, era preciosa. Además tenía mucha amplitud y era muy luminosa. Me encanto
- El hostal es acogedor. Está muy, muy limpio. Los dueños muy amables y el pueblo es precioso.
- La habitación es excelente y la calle poco transitada, así que es el lugar ideal para descansar por la noche y disfrutar por el día de la sierra.
Located in Calasparra, Hotel Primavera features a garden and a terrace. With a shared lounge, the property also has a bar. The property has a 24-hour front desk.At the hotel, rooms contain a desk. The rooms include a private bathroom, while some feature a mountain view. Guest rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.A continental breakfast is served at the property. Guests can dine in the on-site restaurant, which specializes in Spanish cuisine.Guests at Hotel Primavera will be able to enjoy activities in and around Calasparra, like cycling.The accommodation offers a business center equipped with printing, copying and fax services.Vista Bella is 30 miles from Hotel Primavera, while Caravaca de la Cruz is 13 miles away. Region de Murcia International Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- This is a real family run business. Every member of the family was involved in the hotel or the restaurant. Mum was exceptionally friendly and helpful. The food was superb. The hotel was spotless.
- Friendly staff. Good restaurant. Excellent shower.
- Spacious room, comfortable beds and blackout curtains. New hotel that provided us with a base to explore locally at a great price. Breakfast was ok, we generally eat cereals so some nicer choices here would be good, but they had a good range of breads and meats as well. Restaurant was good for dinner but size of the mains seemed a bit small for the price. Delicious food though. Staff were good. Location is a bit out of town, but no issues as we had a car to get everywhere.
- Spotlessly clean. Bathroom well appointed and walk in shower. Beds really comfy staff friendly and helpful
- Value for money. Friendly staff,clealiness excellent
Hotel Bella Hellín
Located in Hellín, Hotel Bella Hellín offers 4-star accommodations with a garden. Featuring room service, this property also has a restaurant and a playground. Guests can use a bar.The hotel provides guests with a bidet, free toiletries, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD-Player. The private bathroom is equipped with a hair dryer. All rooms at Hotel Bella Hellín come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Jumilla is 23 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Region de Murcia International Airport, 67 miles from Hotel Bella Hellín.
- Beds and pillows extremely comfortable. Perfect sleep.
- The cold exterior belies the luxury within. I had a lovely suite. Big window with views across the moor. all the creature comforts within. It’s away from the town of Hellin which suited me perfectly. Breakfast was lovely and there was nothing to complain about anywhere if I tried.
- Amazing, truly magnificent room. 60 square metres of the most well designed and presented hotel room I have ever stayed in. I knew it was going to be big but was so surprised at how well Gregorio the owner has decorated and designed the hotel. Shower was a dream and the space to sit and relax -just speechless really. A little way out of Hellin but the quiet was wonderful. Easy to park and we found it straight away following the coordinates from Booking .com. Breakfast adequate. It was lovely to talk with Gregorio about the hotel and the goat farm. He didn’t speak any English but he has a great system for translation so can converse with any nationality.
- Hotel staff were lovely couldn’t do enough to help, food was excellent and the rooms were perfect, couldn’t have asked for better
Great hosts, room was more than we expected.
Beautifully designed, large room, more like a suite.
Hospedería Rural Constitución
Hospedería Rural Constitución is located in the historic center of Calasparra, next to the Palacio de la Encomienda Archaeology Museum. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.It offers bright air-conditioned rooms with plasma-screen satellite TV and views of the old town.You can also relax and have a drink in the bar-cafeteria.The Ribera de Cañaverosa Nature Reserve is 6.2 mi away, while Murcia is 43 mi away.
- Excellent staff, location and the breakfast and fresh orange juice in the morning was a delight
- Hotel is in great location and staff friendly although Tuesday not a good night to stay as lots places shut ,
It was conveniently located for our needs
The staff were very friendly and helpful
The breakfast was included and there was plenty of it if you requested more
As we spoke very little Spanish we felt the staff made extra effort to communicate with us and helped us to use their language too.
Extra effort went into providing us with our preferences at breakfast time.
All in all, a very comfortable and welcoming stay. Would revisit.
- It was my second visit in 12 months. The location is perfect, and is central for the annual fiesta.
Hotel Restaurante Emilio
Hotel Restaurante Emilio has a rural location in Hellín, within the Sierra del Segura Mountains. It offers good dining options, private parking and free Wi-Fi access.Guests at Hotel Emilio can enjoy regional meals and wines from La Mancha and Jumilla. The café serves Spanish-style tapas and the bar has a terrace.Spread over 2 areas, the hotel offers rooms with air conditioning and heating. All feature satellite TV and a work desk. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer.Hellín is in the province of Albacete, near a natural park. The cities of Albacete, Murcia and Yecla are a short drive away.
- Huge beds, very nice room, much better than we expected and exceptionally clean
- As always the Emilio breakfast is a highlight; such good value. The restaurant has some superb cuts of meat, chuletas so sweet and the Solomillo de Ternera so perfectly cooked it needed nothing more.
- Very clean, comfortable, excellent breakfast, plenty of parking with ability to park undercover if required for a fee, staff were very courteous.
- The key to the Emilio is its incredibly good value. The buffet breakfast will last you all day. In the summer and just this week the restaurant is out on the covered terrace. The Jamon is superb and the chuletas de cerdo were the sweetest I have ever tasted. I have been to the Emilio may times and have never been dissappointed
- I felt very welcome as soon as I entered the hotel
Hotel Reina Victoria
This family-run hotel in the heart of the center Hellín offers smart rooms with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi. It has 2 on-site restaurants and a 24-hour reception desk. Private parking is available at an additional cost.All rooms at Hotel Reina Victoria feature a smart décor and include a flat-screen TV, mini bar and work desk. Each has a spacious, marble bathroom with a bath tub or shower.Reina Victoria’s El Manchego Restaurant is open every day and offers a menu of both regional and national food. El Victoria is open at the weekend and serves regional dishes, such as Migas, snails and partridge. International food is also available.During July, August and September you can use the padel tennis courts for free and at a discounted rate the rest of the year.The hotel is just 10 minutes’ drive from the A-30 Motorway connecting Albacete with Murcia, which can both be reached in about 1 hour by car.
- Fantastic location in the centre of town. Rooms were comfortable.
- El único hotel qué permiten mascotas en todo Hellín. Eso lo agradecí muchísimo. La recepcionista majísima.
EL SERVICIO EXCELENTE Y EL TRATO PERSONAL MÁS QUE EXCELENTE.
EL RESTAURANTE MUY BUENO.
- las camas comodisimas y la ubicacion excelente- el personal muy agradable.
- La amabilidad de las personas que allí trabajan. Nos hicieron sentir en casa.
Top Hotels In El Cañar Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Cañar Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Cañar Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Cañar Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!