7 Best Hotels To Stay In East Hope Idaho – Top Hotel Reviews
East Hope Idaho is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in East Hope Idaho. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in East Hope Idaho. You’re probably wondering where to stay in East Hope Idaho. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in East Hope Idaho right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in East Hope Idaho with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In East Hope Idaho:
Clark Fork Lodge
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Clark Fork Lodge offers accommodations in Clark Fork, just 20 miles from Sandpoint.
- The bed was likely the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever slept in. I had a great nights sleep. We stayed on a very hot weekend and the air conditioning did a great job of keeping the room cool.
- Very convenient location. Very clean room. Beautiful setting. Friendly staff.
- Kelly, the owner, was so friendly! Gave great advice for what to see in the area. Highly recommend!
- This was a great place to stay. The staff was friendly, the room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. There were plenty of towels and the water was hot. Coffee was available to make in the room and already made in the office.
- Place was very clean, location. Was fabulous for our need.
Best Western Edgewater Resort
One of our top picks in Sandpoint.Featuring an indoor pool, hot tub and sauna, this lakefront hotel is in Sandpoint. It features an on-site lounge and restaurant. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A flat-screen cable TV and a sitting area are provided in the air-conditioned rooms at Best Western Edgewater Resort. The dining area includes a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee machine. Featuring a bathtub or shower, the private bathrooms have a hairdryer. A lake view is available from all rooms.Guests can work out in the fitness center at Best Western Edgewater. Other facilities include vending machines featuring snacks and drinks. Room service is available between 11 am and 8 pm.Fishing opportunities in Pend Orielle River are just 300 feet from this hotel. Schweitzer Ski Resort is 7.5 miles away.
- Stacy was AMAZING, to say th least. We’ve stayed at this resort a couple of time now and will definitely be going back!
- Beautiful location right on the lake with a fabulous view. A major rail line runs right by the hotel but it was designed such that there is very little noise from the trains. Great bar and bartender and the on site restaurant is very good.
Music too loud in restaurant at breakfast our first day – at our request, promptly corrected 😊
Love the pool and hot tub and sauna.
So beautiful right on the water. Best breakfast at Trinity restaurant.
Beautiful location, overlooking the lake and within walking distance to town. Great pool and hot tub. Love Trinity the restaurant on gen property. Delicious food and good prices.
Will be back for sure.
La Quinta Inn Sandpoint
One of our top picks in Sandpoint.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Just a 2-minute drive from Lake Pend Oreille, this Sandpoint City Beach hotel features an outdoor pool and hot tub. Free Wi-Fi is included. A daily continental breakfast with fresh waffles is served.A flat-screen cable TV with premium channels is available in each room at the pet-friendly La Quinta Inn Sandpoint. A work desk is included. Coffee-making facilities are also provided.A fitness center and business center are available for convenience. Free parking is provided at Sandpoint La Quinta Inn. A guest laundromat is available.Connie’s Café serves hearty American cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner and provides room service to guests. Connie’s Lounge is a non-smoking cocktail bar with outdoor terrace.Schweitzer Mountain Ski Resort is 11 miles away. Silverwood Theme Park is a 30-minute drive from La Quinta Inn Sandpoint.
- Great bed. Road noise was the only complaint. Complimentary breakfast was pretty good. Great coffee.
- It was surprisingly great at an affordable price and located in quaint, downtown sandpoint.
- Bed was very comfortable and the breakfast had a good variety of food.
- We didn’t eat the breakfast provided, we usually don’t. We like to find a local place to check out. The room was AMAZING and the beds were spook comfy.
- Staff was very helpful and pleasant and breakfast was fresh and delicious.
Quality Inn Sandpoint
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Sandpoint offers accommodations in Sandpoint. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Excellent value for your money! Large, clean room…!
Restaurant is fantastic!
- The beds were comfortable. The room was quiet. There is a food, fuel store across the street for convenience.
- Very clean and super comfy beds. Also microwave, frig, and coffee maker in room was very handy. Water pressure in shower was awesome.
- Coupon for free breakfast at the attached restaurant where we ordered off the menu. Wonderful sheets. Staff had receipts already printed out when we checked out.
- we had a very good stay there the reason we stay there was because we went to the music fest that nite
- Excellent value for your money! Large, clean room…!
FairBridge Inn and Suites
Located 5 miles from Sandpoint Airport and 20 minutes from Schweitzer Mountain Ski Resort, this motel offers a jacuzzi, continental breakfast, and free in-room Wi-Fi.The accommodations at the GuestHouse Lodge-Sandpoint include satellite TV and a sitting area. A coffee maker and work desk are also provided.This Sandpoint, Idaho motel is pet friendly and features a business center and laundry facilities. The front desk is open 24 hours a day and has safes available.Sandpoint City Beach Park is 5 minutes from Sandpoint GuestHouse Lodge. The motel is just off of Route 95.
- The bed was comfortable. Price was reasonable. When Fairbridge took over they retained the ski wax room.
- Great room, front desk staff was great and Desiree helped us out, hot tub was very nice after skiing, and we had a good breakfast.
- The waffle and pancake machines and how cheap it was
- The bed was comfortable. Staff was very nice and helpful. Plenty of parking. Close to Yoke supermarket and down the street from Laughing Dog Brewing Company. Overall, it was just OK.
- The hotel is close to town and between standpoint and bonners ferry.
Hotel Ruby Sandpoint
Located in Ponderay in the region of Idaho, 2.4 miles from Sandpoint, Hotel Ruby Ponderay features a ski pass sales point and ski storage. The hotel has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles.
- We are familiar with other Ruby properties and like their clean, urban-style decor. – no fuss, no muss but everything you need. Good linens and clean; which I do judge a property by. Great value – and love the original art!!
- Staff very accommodating, breakfast was great,love the living room area.. this is our 2nd visit.. and will be back again in the summer.. actually have reservations for the hotel ruby Spokane.. stay there every year for St pattys.. great places
- I liked that they left us alone to enjoy our stay. I loved the jacuzzi tub in the 50’s suite, but the lighting in the room did not lend itself to creating a romantic environment. The wallpaper was fun, and made my husband crave waffles which were offered at the breakfast. The water was hot in the shower and there was plenty to fill the large jacuzzi tub. The period fomica table was a nice substitue for a desk. Extra heavy blanket in the closet was also a welcome addtion to the bed during our winter weather stay.
- Loved the convenience to Schweitzer and all the things we did in Idaho, awesome vacation for the family.
- Pool & hot tub were great. The lobby couch/tv area was a great spot to hang out in.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sandpoint North
A free breakfast is provided daily at this pet-friendly hotel. Rooms feature free Wi-Fi. Coeur d’Alene is less than a 1-hour drive away.Satellite TV is available in all guest rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. A microwave, small fridge, and coffee-making facilities are also included.Guests can enjoy an indoor swimming pool, hot tub, and fitness center at the Hotel and Suites Holiday Inn Express. Dry cleaning services and a laundromat are offered for guest convenience.Spokane International Airport is a 1 hour and 30-minute drive away. Farragut State Park is a 40-minute drive from the hotel.
- I liked the hot tub. I liked Lou’s right outside of the hotel.
- The Sunday breakfast was very impressive for a continental style. Our room was very comfortable and had a great view out the back of the hotel. We visited the pool it was very clean and the hot tub was nice. Though it was quite busy at the time we didn’t stay long. All the staff members we encountered were friendly and helpful. Lots of options nearby for grocery and such. The restaurant located within the parking lot was pretty good too.
- The beds were comfortable. The pool was at a comfortable temperature, nice for play or excercise.
- The pool & hot tub were great. They also had a good breakfast. Nice clean hotel and staff was super nice.
- breakfast was really good. easy to check in and out. very clean and modern.
Top Hotels In East Hope Idaho Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in East Hope Idaho to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in East Hope Idaho but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in East Hope Idaho. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!