Culebra is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Culebra. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Culebra. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Culebra. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Culebra right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Culebra with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Culebra.
7 Best Hotels In Culebra:
Club Seabourne Hotel
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Overlooking Fulladoza Bay the hotel offers a dock and access to water sports facilities. The hotel is 2 miles from Culebra Pueblo town center and 4 miles from Flamenco Beach.Units feature private balconies or decks, with views of tropical gardens or Fulladoza Bay at Club Seabourne Hotel. The rooms also have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Guests can relax at the fully equipped bar with signature rum cocktails. It offers views of the grounds.Club Seabourne Hotel features an outdoor pool and hammocks. The hotel also offers water sports rentals and massage services.
- The room is awesome, the staff was very nice, the breakfast was delicious. All facilities are clean, the bathroom is clean. The surrounding are very romantics.
- Charming place. Amazing view of the grounds and ocean. Walking distance from town and beaches. Best of all is the staff. They go out of their way to make your stay there enjoyable..
- Very courteous staff and comfortable room. Although we did not use the pool, it was a very beautiful site.
- the many wasn’t worse the stay! mosquitos was terobul
- The villa is good, room is big. Lots of parking space.
Mamacitas Guest House
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This comfortable property is only a 4-minute walk from the Culebra Ferry Terminal, Mamacitas Guest House features soundproof rooms, on-site restaurant and views of the surrounding beaches.All the rooms at Mamacitas Guest House have balconies, air conditioning and futon sofas. The bathrooms have spacious showers. They also include cable TV and DVD players.The Mamacita’s Restaurant serves gourmet cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere, and the Caribbean Bar, located canal-side, have delicious drinks and cocktails. A quarter mile from the property, guests can find other restaurant options around the Culebra area.Mamacitas Guest House also has a furnished deck with lounge chairs, and is a 10-minute walk from Flamenco Beach, one of the many beaches available.Culebra Domestic Airport is just over half a mile from Mamacitas Guest House.
- The hotel staff were warm and relaxed, as expected on Culebra. It’s not an upscale resort facility, and anyone expecting that should go elsewhere. It felt more authentically Puertoriqueno than that to me, and that’s why I came. Booking.com told us we had booked the last remaining room, but on registering we were offered a choice of rooms… a nice option. We looked around town for a good seafood restaurant and returned to Mamacitas for the best lobster-stuffed red snapper I could possibly have imagined… Tender and tasty!
- The amazing beaches Flamenco, Tamarindo and Melones
- Our room was larger than we expected and very comfortable. A perfect home base for exploring Culebra. The Mamacita’s restaurant was excellent as well.
- They have restaurant beside the hotel which is good.close to the ferry terminal.
- Friendly staff, Location was great, walk to ferry, bakery, supermarket and cab ride to beaches,
Palmetto Guesthouse is a small 6-room property set on the rustic island of Culebra, Puerto Rico and is just a 30 minute flight from San Juan or a 1.5-hour ferry ride from Fajardo.Each small bedroom at the Palmetto Guesthouse offers air conditioning, a fan and a mini-fridge. All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower.The property provides tea and local coffee and 2 communal kitchens so you can prepare your own breakfast and dine in the sunny courtyard or tree shaded garden.The seating room has a book exchange and board games and free WiFi is available throughout the house and gardens.
- The hosts are really nice and helpful. We had a little problem with hot water and told him, in the same moment he fixed. The space looks so comfortable and make me feel like home. They have a parrot, Charlie, so cute and I fall in love with him.
- Nice B&B; good value; very friendly staff; pretty courtyard; walking distance to restaurants; short taxi ride to ferry and beach
- The air conditioning, the homemade bread she made every morning.
- Backyard, bed ,treatment. Pumpkin breads in the morning, everything.
- The couple which was hosting the Guesthouse was super nice and always helpful. There was delicious free cake every morning 🙂 The Location is perfect, close to the main supermarket of the island, super close to a car/scooter/ golf cart rental 🙂
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in the center of Culebra, this hotel is one mile from Benjamin Rivera Noriega Airport. Free Wi-Fi is available in the public areas of the hotel.Hotel Kokomo offers rooms with private bathrooms and air conditioning. Each room is decorated with island colors. Public transportation stops nearby Kokomo Hotel and can take guests to Flamenco Beach. Restaurants and snorkeling at the reefs are also located close by.
- Location is great (next to the ferry and the taxi-bus stop), as was the price (50 USD per night, including taxes). The staff (one do-it-all girl) was very nice -although you had to look for her around the property, and was there at specific times of the day only.
- It was close to everything we wanted to do and staff was great and very friendly
Love the price, location and cleanliness!!!
Next time I will stay right there, but upgrade!!
Perfect location for the island. However, you’re actually getting just the necessity to go which is a private toilet and a bed with a/c. For the island, that’s great. For a hotel… would call is hostle more than a hotel
Yet, friendly people. I personally enjoyed it.
- Great location, the ac worked well and there was plenty of space for all of us to spread out.
The Wave Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, The Wave Hotel offers accommodations in Vieques, just 14 miles from Culebra. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room includes a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is luggage storage space at the property.Fajardo is 18 miles from The Wave Hotel, and Ceiba is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Antonio Rivera Rodríguez Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Great hotel, clean, beautiful view, close to everything you need. Had an amazing time!!
- SUNSETS – from the ocean view room and the deck downstairs are truely amazing. The rooms are basic, but the island is so beautiful and so much fun to explore. Hiring a JEEP is a must. Enjoy
- The staff was excellent very helpful at check in and helping us get a golf cart since every place I called hung up on me cause I spoke English was not a good start but the front desk made me feel very relaxed once we checked in the hotel in under renovation and you can see there trying to up grade there facility so don’t be alarmed it is walking distance from the ferry .my husband and I live in condado and will definitely be returning and can’t wait to see the hotel finished !
- the room is big 2 bed and one sofa bed! it can take 6person ! this room with kitchen !
- Awesome view, clean kitchen and comfort beds. The personnel were so kind.
A Toda Vela
Featuring free WiFi, A Toda Vela offers accommodations in Vieques, just 2.7 miles from Bioluminescent Bay. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find concierge services at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as snorkeling and fishing. The nearest airport is Antonio Rivera Rodríguez Airport, 4.3 miles from A Toda Vela.
No reviews yet.
Casa de Amistad Guesthouse
Offering an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Casa de Amistad Guesthouse is situated in Vieques,Casa de Amistad Guesthouse features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The inn also offers bike hire. , while Fajardo is 18.6 miles from the property. Antonio Rivera Rodríguez Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- My wife and I had a wonderful stay! The room was spotless, the bed was very comfy, the location was convenient and the staff, Bill & Scott, went out of their way to make sure our stay was fun!
- Liked having use of kitchen, coffee, pool, friendliness of staff
- Room was just great. Staff was super chill and accommodating. Overall, one of the best choices in housing is made.
- Really nice and cosy rooms with a balcony. Guesthouse has a several common rooms and a nicely equipped kitchen.
- Location – The guesthouse is located in the middle of Isabella and it is very easy access from the ferry terminal. Room is very comfortable and well equipped with everything you may need. Great size of pool and honest bar has cool beverage with affordable prices. The manager was very responsive and super friendly.
Top Hotels In Culebra Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Culebra to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Culebra but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Culebra. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!