7 Best Hotels To Stay In Comfort West Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Comfort West Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Comfort West Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Comfort West Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Comfort West Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Comfort West Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Comfort West Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Comfort West Virginia:
Oak Tree Inn Comfort is located in Comfort and offers free Wi-Fi and daily breakfast. This pet-friendly hotel is located 22.9 miles from West Virginia State Museum.Rooms here will provide you with a dining area, microwave, coffee machine, air conditioning and cable TV. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer. Extras include ironing facilities.At Oak Tree Inn Comfort you will find a 24-hour front desk and free parking.The property is 27.2 miles from Patrick Street Plaza Shopping Centre and 27.3 miles from Kanawha State Forest. Yeager Airport is 18 miles away.
- Very clean facility and the staff were exceptionally nice as well as friendly.
- Room was really clean and spacious. I enjoyed the area and views as well.
- Quiet. And the mattress was higher quality, achieved a good nights rest
- Was a bit away from the highway, but that only added to the appeal for us. Smaller than I imagined which made it feel like a more intimate setting.
- Was very comfortable and safe. I appreciated the pet accommodations.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Charleston South, WV
The Country Inn & Suites Charleston-South is located directly off of the West Virginia Turnpike. It’s 5 miles south of Charleston, West Virginia’s capital and largest city.Rooms at Country Inn & Suites Charleston-South have cable TV and free Wi-Fi. They are furnished with a work desk, microwave, and refrigerator.A hot breakfast buffet is served every morning and newspapers are delivered to rooms at the Country Inn & Suites Charleston-South. The hotel has a fitness center and an indoor pool. A variety of services, including laundry and dry cleaning, are available.West Virginia’s state capital building is just over 10 minutes from the hotel and Avampo Discovery Museum is 6 miles away. Kanawha State Forest, home to scenic hiking trails in the Appalachian Mountains, is a 20 minute drive away.
- Clean! Friendly! Good bed! Plan to return. Oh, and breakfast is hot with real silver.Feels more upscale than cost.
- Staff was super accommodating and friendly. Good value for the price.
Comfy clean room with ez late night checkin
Kids loved heated pool open til midnight !
- Heated pool was lovely. Absolutely loved that they use proper plates, bowls, silverware, and glasses at breakfast!
- Great stay after a long day on the road. The staff welcomed my two pets. wonderful hot breakfast for a good start the next morning. I enjoyed a comfortable bed.
Holiday Inn Express – Charleston/Kanawha City
This Charleston Holiday Express Inn is a 10 minute drive from the University of Charleston. Guests staying at the hotel can enjoy swimming in the indoor pool or relax in the hot tub.Each room at the Holiday Inn Express Charleston has cable TV and a desk. The rooms also have a private bathroom with free toiletries and some rooms have a sofa bed.The hotel serves breakfast each morning. Guests can work out in the fitness center and BBQ facilities are available.Hiking and biking at the Kanawha State Forest is 15 miles from property and the Charleston Civic Center is a 15 minute drive away.
- Nice breakfast bar. Rooms were clean and comfortable
- The staff was wonderful! Friendly & very helpful! Breakfast hostess was an amazing person! Thank you for a great stay!
- Bed really comfy and slept like a baby! Breakfast was fresh, hot and delicious! Love those cinnamon buns!
- amenities; exercise room, pool/hot tub, good location, nearby restaurants. 24h/d coffee, friendly/competent staff, quiet, clean overall. good value for price
- Good Holiday Inn Express hot breakfast. It was ready earlier than the 6:30 am time which was handy as I needed to checkout by 6:45 to make a business meeting.
Red Roof Inn Charleston-Kanawha City
One of our best sellers in Charleston! Just off Interstate 64 and Interstate 77, this hotel is a 10-minute drive from central Charleston and the West Virginia Capitol building. Free Wi-Fi is accessible throughout the hotel.A microwave and a refrigerator are included in every room at the Red Roof Inn Charleston-Kanawha City. A flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom are provided as well.Free parking is available at the Charleston-Kanawha City Red Roof Inn. The hotel serves morning coffee and tea in the lobby. Vending machines with snacks and drinks are available on site.The University of Charleston is a 7-minute drive from the hotel. The Charleston Civic Center is 6 miles away.
- Clean. Bed was comfortable. Desk clerks were friendly.
- There were no bed bugs. ( I look before even moving stuff in the room)I liked hard wood floors (more sanitary) than carpet.
- Good staff, helpful and courteous! Will definitely stay there again. Like the location.
- The room was super clean, whoever cleans the rooms deserves a raise. The refrigerator and microwave were immaculate. The price is unbeatable, it is an actual motel though where the door opens straight outside. That doesn’t bother me, but it may some people. The receptionist was very professional and friendly when we checked in, she is a credit to the hotel.
- Nothing! Was told the water was contaminated. Could not, wash, shower, brush teeth!
Days Inn Charleston East
Just 4.4 miles from West Virginia’s State Capitol building, this Charleston hotel offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. It features a daily continental breakfast and an on-site fitness room.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Days Inn Charleston East. All rooms feature simple décor and offer a seating area and work desk.Free access to the seasonal outdoor pool on the sun deck is provided to all guests. A business center is located on site.Kanawha Mall is a 12-minute walk from the Charleston East Days Inn, and the University of Charleston is a 6-minute drive away. Yeager Airport is just 6.6 miles away.
- CHRISSY was real helpful at trying to help make my stay better then it was. Everyone else treated me like they didn’t care, it wasn’t their money,and I travel all the way from NC .This place needs alot of work…
- Was greatly assemble. Staff was friendly and great price.
- I like the convenience..I do not care for the continental breakfast it is definitely lacking other than that had a great States peaceful quiet decently clean.
- pet friendly, convenient location, close to the main highway.
- It was clean, comfortable,good breakfast and the guy running the place was great.
Budget Host Inn Charleston
One of our best sellers in Charleston! Located close to Interstate 77 and Interstate 64, this hotel features free Wi-Fi and rooms equipped with a refrigerator. Downtown Charleston is a 10 minute drive.Rooms at Charleston Budget Inn offer cable TV with HBO and dark wood furnishing. An private bathroom is also available.The hotel has coffee available in the lobby each morning.A 24-hour front desk is available as well as room service.Shopping and dining are 5 miles from Budget Host Inn Charleston and Watt Powell Stadium is a 10 minute drive.
- Very clean and comfortable stay, lake view from the window. All the amenities were available. A restaurant just around the corner. Friendly staff. This motel is very nice unlike other motels.
- The Price. Very clean room. No traffic-noise. Got room to the riverside – but must paid extracost for it. Fast internet.
- The staff was very nice, the building is very easy to get to off the highway.
- This is an older facility, but the room was immaculately cleaned, so that cheered me considerably. My room faced the river, so there was no road noise. I could not hear a sound from the rooms on either side of me, so effectively soundproofed were the walls. It was a little tricky to find, coming off the interstate, since it is tucked into a low spot on the river. I would use it again. Good value for the money.
- A great value for my money. Surprisingly clean and well kept. New refrigerator, microwave and air conditioner. The bed was comfortable. I slept well. I thought it was great.
Hampton Inn Charleston Southridge
In Southridge Centre, a spacious shopping and dining complex, this capital city hotel offers a free airport shuttle service to Yeager Airport.Guests at the Charleston Southridge Hampton Inn can start the morning with a free continental breakfast or with an energizing workout in the modern fitness center. The hotel also features an indoor pool as well as an outdoor patio area, complete with a children’s play area.The Hampton Inn Charleston Southridge is in a great location only 4 miles from Kanawha State Forest, offering scenic hiking trails, horseback riding and top-rated white water rafting. The downtown area, including the East End historic district, is also easily accessible.
- Beds are very comfortable and room is always very clean. Our 4 year old loves the pool and the hot tub. Location is very convenient to doctor’s appointments, shopping and events in Charleston.
- It was the cleanest room I have ever stayed in! Great, friendly staff. Complimentary food, snacks and beverages were available. Has the most AMAZING breakfast EVER!!! Will definitely be staying here again!
- I loved the spa tub in our room and there was plenty of places to eat located around the Hotel, and the staff is a class act, second to none.
- The hotel was clean and comfortable. All staff were extremely helpful and kind!
Nice Staff, Well Maintained Property, Extremely Clean Rooms, Great Location, and Very
Top Hotels In Comfort West Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Comfort West Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Comfort West Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Comfort West Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!