7 Best Hotels To Stay In Coca de Alba Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Coca de Alba Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Coca de Alba Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Coca de Alba Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Coca de Alba Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Coca de Alba Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Coca de Alba Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Coca De Alba Castile And Leon:
Bardal de Huerta
Bardal de Huerta in Huerta features free bikes and barbecue facilities. Among the various facilities of this property are a terrace, a shared lounge and a bar. The property provides a shared kitchen, and organizing tours for guests.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, rooms at Bardal de Huerta also have free WiFi, while certain rooms will provide you with a river view. Guest rooms feature a closet.Fishing and hiking are among the activities that guests of the accommodation can find nearby.Salamanca is 16 miles from Bardal de Huerta, while Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 18 miles from the property.
- Nos toco la habitación con vistas al Río Tormes, se estaba súper calentito. Nos gusto mucho todo
- El inmueble está perfecto, la zona muy tranquila y los propietarios de 10, trato exquisito..
- Las vistas al río y la cama muy cómoda. El personal muy amable.
- El alojamiento tiene todo lo indispensable para pasar unos días de relax en familia. Los alrededores son preciosos para dar paseos y la casa en general es muy cómoda.
- Un sitio muy agradable, dispone de restaurante en la puerta. No estas en Salamanca, pero la distancia no es grande si dispones de vehiculo. Te da la opción de bañarte en el rio que en el mes de agosto se agradeció muchísimo. El trato muy bueno.
This family-run is located just outside the town of Alba de Tormes, 12 mi from Salamanca. It offers a popular restaurant serving home-made meals. The bus station is just 350 feet away.The spacious rooms in the Alameda all have free Wi-Fi and heating. All have private bathrooms with baths.A pool, football pitch and tennis courts are located just 150 feet from the hotel. The Tormes River is 650 feet away, and is popular for walks. Central Alba de Tormes is just 5 minutes’ walk away.
- I’m very happy with the location – a few minutes’s walk away from the city centre, and also very close to the bus station.
- I liked the location.The hotel is on the outer edge of the town all by itself.No soap was provided.
- la atencion de la dueña cerraban 12 noche y me esperanron
El personal es muy profesional y agradable.
El restaurante y la cafetería funcionan muy bien y la comida es muy adecuada.
- La comida del restaurante estaba muy buena y la habitación muy limpia
Hotel Regio is a large complex located 10 minutes’ drive from the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Salamanca. It features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, gym and free WiFi access.Rooms at the Regio are spacious and feature a balcony and . Each room features a private bathroom, mini-bar, a safe and air conditioning.Facilities at the Hotel Regio include a restaurant and bar. Guests can make use of the hotel terrace, basketball court, tennis courts and car rental. Free parking is also available.The Hotel Regio is located 20 minutes’ drive from Salamanca Airport and 15 minutes’ drive to Plaza Mayor Square. Salamanca’s Train Station can be reached in around 10 minutes, by car.Hourly buses to central Salamanca stop close to the hotel.
- I liked the location close to the motorway, the facilities including easy parking and the large swimming pool, the size of the bedroom, the hospitality and efficiency of the staff and, overall, the good quality to price ratio. I am pleased to recommend this place.
- easy and cheap bus ride to town. Large room, very clean good view, balcony.
- The overall experience was very good: big room, good bed, staff was friendly. The location of the hotel is also good. It’s overall good value for money. We only stayed 1 night as we were travelling through but I would definitely stay there again.
- It was clean and room was big and comfortable. Big comfortable shower too.
- I asked for a room at the front and they organised that for me, excellent. I always stay here on my trips to UK and back, never disappointed.
Apartahotel Casablanca is located in a quiet area of Santa Marta de Tormes, 3.1 mi from Salamanca’s historic center. It features self-catering accommodations with free Wi-Fi and free parking.The apartments offer plenty of natural light, and feature a seating area and a kitchen. There is a double bedroom and a private bathroom. Some apartments have a terrace. Towels and bed linen are included.The building is surrounded by gardens, and there is a cycling lane which leads to the city center. There are bars, supermarkets, restaurants and swimming pools in the surroundings.A regular bus route is 1 minutes’ walk from the aparthotel and will take you to the center of Salamanca. Salamanca’s Cathedral and the University area can be reached in approximately 10 minutes’ drive from the apartments.
- It’s right next to an huge empty field where dog owners walk their dogs. Perfect for those traveling with dogs. Clean and easy place to stay.
Clean apartment, missed not having an oven, but there was a microwave.
No Kettle, why do so many Apartments in Spain and Portugal not
- Close to road links and a great bar 3 mins walk. Dog was super welcomed and no extra cost.
- The apartment was lovely , absolutely ideal for us and our dog. Very nice staff on reception both when we arrived and checked out . Very convenient location and outstanding value for money. We would recommend it to our friends and would definitely stay again . Private parking available which was great.
- Staff were great, the apartment was nice and had an air-conditioning unit which was good as it was a very hot, sunny day.
Hotel Cuatro Calzadas
Just off the A-66 motorway, 9.3 mi from Salamanca, the Cuatro Calzadas has a swimming pool, tennis court, gardens and a children’s play area. There is free Wi-Fi and free parking.The large rooms in the Hotel Cuatro Calzadas have TV, heating and a work desk, and some have balconies. The hotel also has family rooms.The Cuatro Calzadas serves a varied breakfast and the restaurant specializes in Castilian delicacies such as Jamón de Bellota. There is also a bar, and the hotel can arrange packed lunches.Paddle tennis courts and a riding school can be found just 650 feet from the hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. The La Covatilla ski resort is just 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Comfortable one night stay on the way to Salamanca
- Rooms were clean, but a little stuffy. No a/c, only heat. If you opened the window you can get flies and noise. No screens.
Great restaurant the best and biggest steaks ever, not many speak English but the one that does is
very helpful, Rooms clean and nice and big, you get a lot for your money.
- Extremely good value for money. Have been there several times on our way to and from the south. Lovely tapas, good evening meal, great breakfast. Family owned. Love it.
- We used this hotel as a stop over on our way to Malaga. A traditional hotel which was clean and friendly.
Hotel Mozárbez Salamanca
Hotel Mozárbez Salamanca is located 5 minutes’ drive from Salamanca and 1,650 feet from A66 Motorway. Set in gardens, it features a seasonal outdoor pool and children’s playground.Rooms at Hotel Mozárbez feature air conditioning and heating, free Wi-Fi, a TV, and a mini-bar available on request. There is a work desk and all rooms have private bathrooms.The hotel includes a restaurant and a dining room where dinner is served. There are vending machines at reception, where you can buy snacks and drinks. The tour desk provides information on the local area.
- Accomodation was 1st clas . Food good and good value
- Lovely large room. Spotlessly clean bathroom. Very comfortable. Easy to find off the motorway. Wifi easy to connect in the bedroom. There was Room Service too!
- Location was easily accessible from the highway. The evening meal in the restaurant was excellent and buffet style breakfast had a really good selection.
- Liked how easy it was to find, modern room and hotel with restaurant, friendly english speaking staff
the food at the restaurant
friendliness of staff
location to go south of Spain from France
Sercotel Horus Salamanca
Horus Salamanca has a seasonal outdoor pool, tennis court, a spa and free Wi-Fi zone. It is located next to El Tormes Shopping Center, 1.2 mi from Salamanca’s historic center.Bedrooms at the Horus Salamanca are decorated with elegant furniture and carpeted floors. They all include air conditioning, a mini-bar and satellite TV, as well as a private bathroom with hairdryer.A varied breakfast buffet is available each morning, while à la carte meals are served in the Arcadia restaurant. The Salamanca Horus also has a café-bar.The hotel is located a 5-minute drive from Salamanca center, including the Cathedral, Plaza Mayor and famous Salamanca University. Free public parking is available on site.
For us the Hotel location is much better than travelling into the city centre. Over the years it has
altered and we find it takes far longer to get in and out
- Breakfast buffet was excellent, we’ll worth the price.
- Clean, easy free parking, friendly staff at reception
- Very pleased with the hotel and the location was perfect,
- Friendly staff. Good location. Free parking. Swimming pool.
- For us the Hotel location is much better than travelling into the city centre. Over the years it has
Top Hotels In Coca De Alba Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Coca de Alba Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Coca de Alba Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Coca de Alba Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!