7 Best Hotels To Stay In Cistierna Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Cistierna Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cistierna Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cistierna Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cistierna Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cistierna Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cistierna Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Cistierna Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural Monasterio de Ara-Mada
Hotel Rural Monasterio de Ara-Mada is set in Santa Colomba de las Arrimadas, 26 mi from León.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Hotel Rural Monasterio de Ara-Mada features free WiFi .There is a shared lounge at the property.San Isidro is 29 mi from Hotel Rural Monasterio de Ara-Mada, while Colle is 3.7 mi away.
- Extremely courteous and thoughtful couple provided excellent meals and accommodations.
- Hosts very welcoming, room great, lovely big shower, food delicious. Incredible value for money.
- Great hosts, beautifully renovated monastery, immediately feels like home! Very nice, rural surroundings, great for hiking and biking. Will definitely come again!
- Remote hotel, but very cosy. Excellent service by both owners with a good dinner and vast choice of food. Good breakfast. Nice rooms. Closed garage for motorbikes on request.
- Beautifully refurbished hotel in traditional style. Lovely hosts. We had a superb meal there which was excellent value.
Hotel Presa is located in Riaño, on the edge of the Riaño Reservoir, just outside the Picos de Europa National Park. It offers country-style accommodations with free Wi-Fi in public areas.The comfortable rooms at the Presa feature traditional décor and central heating. They come with a TV and a private bathroom.The Presa Hotel’s rustic restaurant serves traditional food from Castilla y León as well as seafood from Cantabria. There is also a wood-paneled bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The area surrounding the Presa is popular for hiking and hunting. You can also practice water sports on Riaño Reservoir.
- The location, very nice village, the cleanliness of the hotel and for bikers, the possibility of parking inside in the basement of the hotel.
- Clean comfortable room with a great view over the lake. Off street parking for the motorcycle in the hotel’s garage was excellent.
- Great hotel, clean and right in the centre of town! Owner even allows you to park your motorcycle in a very secure underground garage. Food was good too!
- Good location, underground parking for our motorcycles at no extra charge.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. Food was excellent and a huge choice too. Secure parking. Beautiful room. I adored the location.
Tierra de la Reina
Tierra de la Reina Hotel is a rural buiding south of Picos de Europa (mountain range), at the tip of the Riaño reservoir. The hotel has been built using stone and wood near a tiny stream that meanders through the meadows.The hotel is in a natural environment, home to bears, wolves, grouses, eagles, chamois, trout and herons. It offers cozy atmosphere and traditional, wood-fire oven-cooked cuisine. It has a fireplace.
- We stayed one night at the hotel as we made a loop of the Picos park. It was a good location for that purpose. The rooms were a good size and very clean. Beds were very comfortable. We were in the newer section and away from the road. We could hear dogs barking and neighbors but it settled down before too late. We ate supper at the hotel since there are not many places available in the area and it was fine. Supper service doesn’t start until 8:30 but there is also a bar. Breakfast was basic but good. There was some fresh fruit to choose from, juice, coffee, toast, meat, cheese & cake. It was a good place for an overnight.
- Very friendly staff, drinks in bar were very reasonably priced and you got a free saucer of nuts with every round.
- Off the beaten path unless you are into the spectacular mountain scenery of Pico de Europa (which is why were in the vicinity). The proprietor speaks enough English to communicate with us. Ask for a room in the newly remodeled wing – the rooms in the old side are not attractive. Our room, #211, was very nice – big enough, with a good size bathroom and an excellent queen size bed. The view from our window was of a pasture with horses grazing and mountains in the background – very nice! There is a bar and a restaurant downstairs – that is good thing because this time of year nothing else is open. The food in the restaurant is local and very tasty. The cost of the room was 40 Euro!!
- Video playing on the wall showing what the food options were, came in very handy rather than trying to sus out a Spanish menu using google translate… great idea.
As a motorcyclist, the location was ideal. Looks positioned on a “main road” but there is very little traffic, mainly motorbikes. Been here several times before and it doesn’t disappoint, its located in a lovely area, only a 4 hour trip from the ferry and ideally situated if your heading to Portugal.
We found the food in the evening to be of a decent standard, no fish chips or burgers but this is rural Spain not Blackpool.
Montaña Palentina is located at the foot of the mountain in Guardo. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking. All rooms feature satellite TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant at Hotel Montaña Palentina serves organic food. Guests can also enjoy light refreshments from the bar-cafeteria. Room service is available 24 hours a day.Located close to the Carrión River, fishing and canoeing can be arranged for guests. The Montaña Palentina Hotel is also next to the Fuentes Carrionas y Fuente Cobre-Montaña Palentina Natural Park.
- Friendly welcome, good size bedroom plus a great terrace. Wifi offered (didn’t use it), hairdryer possible on request at reception. No problem to store our bikes in garage. Dinner was standard Spanish food, well done & very reasonable price. Basically we had everything we needed under one roof.
- Quiet decent sized room, garage for safe bicycle storage
- The Brothers running the hotel were most helpful and welcoming, secure parking arranged for our motorbikes. Food was home cooked and excellent. Very little English spoken but communication easy. Good location to tour the National park and mountains.
- Me gustó que la habitación era muy acogedora,amplia y calentita.
- Trato muy amable y profesional. Excelente calidad/ precio. Cenamos el menú por algo menos de 10€ de una calidad y cantidad muy buenas
Hotel La Velilla
Located in La Mata de Monteagudo, in a building dating from 1999, Hotel La Velilla has barbecue facilities and guestrooms with free WiFi. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a garden. Guests can enjoy garden views.Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, and certain rooms at the hotel have a patio.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Hotel La Velilla has a playground. A selection of activities can be enjoyed on site or nearby, including skiing, snorkeling and cycling.Colle is 25 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Located in the center of Guardo, 1,000 feet from Carrión River, Real Hotel features an air-conditioned restaurant and bar. Cervera de Pisuerga is 23 mi away. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Free parking is featured.The bright rooms with rustic décor include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath tub. Some rooms have a seating area.The hotel has an on-site coffee house. There is also an ornate garden and a terrace with outdoor dining area.Fuentes Carrionas y Fuente Cobre-Montaña Palentina Natural Park is 30 minutes’ drive from the property and Picos de Europa National Park is an hour’s drive away. Leon is 53 mi from the property.
- Very large room, large comfortable bed plus two couches and tables and chairs.
- The hotel staff was very friendly and so helpful. The breakfast was free and okay. The property was very pretty.
Desayuno correcto,y detalles en cafetería..
Relax y jardín muy bonito.
- Muy tranquilo, bueno para descansar y cerca de Picos de Europa y la ruta de los embalses.
- El entorno natural donde está ubicado y sus jardines.
Set by Curueño River, Hospederia Manuela is located in Barrio de Nuestra Señora Santa Colomba de Cureño León. Offering a café-bar serving traditional Astur-Leonesa cuisine, the property is located between San Isidro ski station and León.Offering free Wi-Fi, each colorfully decorated room features a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are provided.The property can offers discounts to groups, and dinners and lunches are available if requested in advance. Meeting and banquet facilities are available including Wi-Fi, a projector and screen. Free parking is available.Hospederia Manuela is 20 minutes’ drive from the center of Leon, offering a wide range of services, shops and restaurants. San Isidro Ski Resort is 34 mi away and the surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking, cycling and horse riding.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Cistierna Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cistierna Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cistierna Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cistierna Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!