7 Best Hotels To Stay In Chehalis Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Chehalis Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Chehalis Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chehalis Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chehalis Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Chehalis Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Chehalis Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Chehalis Washington State:
Relax Inn Chehalis
Off Highway 5 between Mount St. Helens and Mount Rainier, this Chehalis, Washington hotel offers comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a daily continental breakfast. Veterans Memorial Museum is 2 miles away.A 25-inch cable TV, a microwave, a refrigerator and a work desk are included in all guest rooms at Relax Inn. Select rooms at this pet-friendly hotel offer spa tubs and balconies with mountain views. All rooms are climate-controlled.Chehalis-Centralia Railroad, which offers a steam train ride though the countryside, is 7 minutes from Relax Inn Chehalis. Rainbow Falls State Park is 18 miles away.
- Great comfortable place to stay. I will stay there again.
- The Motel is old but clean. The room had a nice tv, refrigerator and microwave plus a small coffee pot if you wished to make your own. The mattress is firm with extra pillows. I would be happy to stay there anytime again.
- The bed was very comfortable it was very roomy easy access to the freeway ect.
- Very quiet room, comfortable bed, nice updates & renovations, within walking distance to restaurants
- The rooms were very clean, and the staff were very friendly.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chehalis – Centralia
Offering a free hot breakfast daily and an on-site convenience store, this hotel located in Chehalis, Washington is within minutes of many local attractions including Lewis County Historical Museum.The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chehalis – Centralia features a microwave and free high-speed internet access in each guestroom. Relax in the heated indoor pool and whirlpool or enjoy the 24-hour fitness center.Within driving distance of the Chehalis – Centralia Holiday Inn Express, discover the amazing views of Mount St. Helens at the Johnston Ridge Observatory. Other nearby attractions include Lucky Eagle Casino and Centralia Factory Outlets.
- A new hotel and all of the facilities were clean. Plenty of parking with a few restaurants nearby.
- Water was nice and warm in the pool, the hotel was close to the stores, gas station and museums.
- Everything was very clean and either updated or new. The room size was great. The hot breakfast was decent for a free breakfast.
- We were there for the STP weekend. The staff and the support was incredible. Very friendly and very organized. This is our second year and we are looking forward to booking for next year as well
- Beds were comfy. View was nice. Centrally located.
Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Chehalis.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- ???The lady working the front desk at 8:30 p.m was pretty rude. Wonderful town. Townspeople weren’t surprised by her attitude. They said she was day manager.she was the same to my partner. No kudos or acknowledgement or kudos. Sorry everything else and other employees are great. Teresa Simpson
- For the most part, this hotel went above and beyond my expectations. The extras, such as the pool and breakfast were great! The omelette bar was a pleasant surprise too. The staff was very friendly and tolerated my son’s obsession with the hotel’s Christmas train under the tree.
- The staff was very friendly. They were very gracious and welcoming to all that entered.
- Made-to-order omelettes and other breakfast choices. Attendant at breakfast even went around refilling coffees at each table. Very clean, large room.
- Front desk was very helpful in finding a restaurant for us. They also gave us directions to nearest grocery. Room was very clean and breakfast was delicious!
Peppermill Empress Inn
Located in Centralia, 23 miles from Olympia, Peppermill Empress Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- My husband was very happy to find boiled eggs there. I especially enjoyed the hot chocolate. The cinnamon roll was fresh and tasted better than I expected. Thank you.
- The management upgraded us to a King room at no charge and the room was very quiet and the bed very comfortable. The staff also helped with my oxygen machine set up.
- It was a convenient location for where we needed to go.
The location was good a deal the property was easy to find.
Parking was easy.
Staff was friendly and helpful.
- Rooms were very clean and breakfast was good! Great price. Would stay again.
Motel 6 Centralia
Motel 6 Centralia is 1,200 feet from Centralia Factory Outlet and the Northwest Factory Coop. Simply furnished, the motel offers an outdoor swimming pool and free parking on site.Air-conditioned guest rooms are equipped with a telephone and a TV with cable channels. The private bathroom comes with shower facilities. Wake-up services can be requested.Guests can purchase drinks or light snacks from the vending machines. Wi-Fi access is available for a charge.Centralia Motel 6 is 2 miles from Art Shop Gallery and 21 miles from Olympia Regional Airport.
- Easy continent excellent staff clean room . No hassle
- The young lady during our late night check-in was very friendly and helpful. The internet was only $3 for 24 hours. I didn’t expect a breakfast with the price, but they provided a free morning coffee. While the location was kinda intimidating and quiet during late night, it was actually pretty busy during the day. Also, it was very safe; the motel uses card key and has a chain lock as well. My room was clean and didn’t smell anything funny like any other motels, the bathroom was even cleaner.
- The staff was very friendly and they were a joy to work with! I would suggest keeping them on staff as long as possible.
- I’ve stayed at places double the amount of here and I like this one better.
- Calm and stress free feeling enviroment even being near many stores including restruaunts and an outlet mall. Secure feeling. Pets stay free!
Centralia Square Grand Ballroom and Hotel
Located in Centralia, 23 miles from Olympia, Centralia Square Grand Ballroom and Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a gift shop at the property.
*Was greeted by very friendly staff at check in.
*Beautifully restored building from 1920.
*Very spacious and comfortable room and bed.
*The best breakfast downstairs at my fav place, Berryfield’s.
Will def be back. 🙂
Staff was really friendly- we arrived late due to work, but they checked in on our arrival and were very helpful.
My room was very nice, super clean and comfortable. I took a wonderful bath in the claw foot tub! The train can be heard from the room, but they provide earplugs and it did not bother me.
The vintage atmosphere well maintained.
Spooky in a good way.
- Nice owners! The history of the place and the two restaurants in the lodge!
- Comfortable and clean historic hotel right near downtown with nearby free parking.
- *Was greeted by very friendly staff at check in.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Grand Mound Centralia
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Grand Mound Centralia offers accommodations in Rochester.All rooms come with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Olympia is 18 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Grand Mound Centralia, and Shelton is 29 miles from the property. Sea-Tac Airport is 55 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Chehalis Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Chehalis Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Chehalis Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Chehalis Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!