7 Best Hotels To Stay In Castilblanco de los Arroyos Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Castilblanco de los Arroyos Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Castilblanco de los Arroyos Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castilblanco de los Arroyos Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castilblanco de los Arroyos Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Castilblanco de los Arroyos Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Castilblanco de los Arroyos Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Castilblanco De Los Arroyos Andalucía:
Hotel El Romeral
With a terrace offering 360º views of the Sierra Norte Mountains, Hotel El Romeral is set in Almadén de la Plata, an hour’s drive from Seville. It also features free Wi-Fi.Soundproofed rooms feature wooden beams and have air conditioning and heating. There is a flat-screen TV and a balcony. The private bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries.The hotel has a bar, and the restaurant serves traditional homemade cuisine with a modern touch.
- This is a lovely property. We had a balcony to air out our clothes, the beds were firm and it is centrally located, but still in a quiet location. The bathroom was well-supplied with soap, shampoo, etc. The manager was friendly and helpful.
- Jose and Beatriz, the owners, are the best people you could ever find! Beatriz is the best cook ever! Kindness, old-fashioned hospitality, genuine good people. I wish all hotels in Spain were this lovely.
- Wonderful owners, meal and facilities. A quiet respite on the Camino.
- the hospitality of the host and the option to have dinner, prepared by the host
- Very friendly and helpful..I also recommend their restaurant for dinner.
Hotel Torre del Oro
Hotel Torre de Oro is located in San José de la Rinconada, just 15 minutes’ drive from central Seville. It offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The rooms at the Torre de Oro feature marble floors and a work desk. Each one comes with a TV.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food. There is also a café-bar serving snacks and drinks.Seville is home to the beautiful Alcázar Palace and the Maestranza Bullring. You can drive to Seville Airport in just 15 minutes.
- This hotel/motel is 15 mins away from Seville Airport and you definitely need a car to access as it sits quite literally in the middle of nowhere. The elderly gentleman at reception was pleasant, doesn’t speak a word of English however. I arrived at around 1am and left by 7am for the airport so quite literally just needed a place to shower and rest my head. I have to say it was very clean and had air con. Not much else to say, it met my very basic needs for those few hours.
We booked into our room, nice & clean, comfortable.
We went into the bar/restaurant for an early dinner, about 4.30pm, we were told that it did not serve food again till 8pm. The waiter spoke to the owner & he left his food to cook ours, great service!
- Suitable for anyone driving with a car good parking
- La limpieza y la comodidad de la cama. Habitación amplia. Atención del personal muy buena. La cocina casera, excelente. El desayuno bueno.
Aparcamiento sin problemas en la puerta
Hotel Cortijo Torre De La Reina
This nationally listed building was once a royal property and was involved in the conquest of Seville in 1248. It features an outdoor swimming pool, set within beautiful gardens.Each room at the Hotel Cortijo Torre de la Reina comes equipped with air conditioning, a mini-bar and a TV. All have classic décor, a private bathroom and some rooms have a balcony.Cortijo Torre de la Reina has spacious terraces and 39 ft² of gardens where croquet can be played. Free WiFi is available throughout the property. Guests can enjoy on-site dining at the restaurant.The Cortijo is located in Guillena, only 7.5 mi from Seville. Free parking is available at the hotel.
- The owner Mr. Jose personally sits at the reception tending to all guests. We booked a standard room but were upgraded to a suite for free. This is a unique estate hotel built on the foundations of a fort built by the Muslims. So it’s a historical site itself. Beautiful terraced lawns, classic spanish architecture. Quiet cut off from city. Fresh locally sourced breakfast. A scottish terrier welcomes everyone at the entrance. You’d need a car to drive from the city to this hotel. it’s located in a small town (Torre Del Rains) 20 min from Seville. Don’t forget to go to the nearby Roman city called Italica. Made by Romans and even has an ancient Amphitheatre. Must visit.
Everything about this property is amazing. Located 12 kms away from Seville city center, this lovingly restored historical property speaks of an era gone by. The beautiful gardens around the hotel, as well as the heady smells of jasmines, queen of the night, gurgling fountains and chirping birds will always evoke the memory of this very special place for me. Patricia and Fernando are the most welcoming hosts I’ve ever come across on my wanderlusts around the world. Patricia took us to the “time capsule”, aptly named for a part of house which showcases the unique antiques owned by the family. Crossing the threshold was like stepping back in time.
Whenever i am in Spain, i would love to come and stay in this property for the sheer delight of the peaceful tranquilty it offers.
- This was staying as the guests of the owners in their castle/manor house. They were very welcoming and it was a great experience including a courtyard to sit out in and extensive gardens with various places to sit and enjoy the ambience and also a swimming pool. But don’t expect hotel staffing levels. Its not that sort of stay. You are given a mobile phone number to call if you need anything otherwise you are left in peace. Great!
- The hotel is just gourgeous and Patricia and Fernando were super helpful (as well as the other staff members). Patricia walked me and my sister to the hairdresser’s place and showed us around the premisses (lovely gardens and pool). Fernando helped with rides and our beloved tinto de verano.
- Generous gracious and hospitable front of house. Fernando and Patricia were quite excellent and rightly proud of an architecturally and historically significant location. Great gardens and swimming pool provide great privacy and solitude
Hotel JM Jardin de la Reina
This hotel with free Wi-Fi, a tennis court and an outdoor swimming pool is a 15-minute drive from the center of Seville. The buffet restaurant offers a choice of regional and international cuisine.The JM Jardín de la Reina has tennis and table tennis facilities and is surrounded by gardens. There is also a terrace bar, open in summer.The Jardin de la Reina’s indoor lounges are the perfect place for business meetings or for reading.
- Not much to like apart from easy parking and good air conditioning.
- very gorgeours breakfast with room view was also the vest.
- Good sized rooms clean and decent breakfast. I also must say you get what you pay for. I read some of the reviews and people seem to not do any research. The place is a bit out of the way but it is literally 15 mins from centre of Seville by car. Also the town actually has lots of bars and restaurants. We explored a bit and found at least 7! There is also a supermarket.
- Nothing except price and u can find Charlie Chaplain, Laurel and Hardy in the hotel lobby.
- The immediate impression was great. The room rate was good.
Located in San José de la Rinconada, Villa Maria provides a garden. With a terrace, the property also has a shared lounge, as well as a bar. Free WiFi and a concierge service are provided.At the hotel, rooms are equipped with a desk and a TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath and free toiletries, while some rooms also feature a balcony. All guest rooms at Villa Maria include air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Seville is 9 miles from the accommodation, while Carmona is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- It was very clean. And the bed was comfortable. It was close to Seville was able to take train into city. Room was a nice size. They did have parking but we. Didn’t use it. Had parking on street. Checking in and out was easy.
- Go . .you will not be disappointed. Everything was wonderful! Very close to train station and SHE so helpful!!
The staff was extremely open and helpful. Taking the train into Sevilla was a snap. One night we were so tired, the sweet older woman made us a sandwich, ran across the street to get us some potato chips and we sat out on the patio of the bar in the cool night air.
We were worried about catching an early morning flight but Isabel arranged a 4:45am taxi- we were very grateful – the taxi was 5 minutes early!
- Very good price, very polite people and they accept pets
- We were met late after the check in desk had officially closed, this was due to a later than expected flight arrival. The breakfast was good value and the staff very friendly.
Hotel Torre De Los Guzmanes
Torre de los Guzmanes is a good-value hotel, with an outdoor swimming pool and free parking. It offers a peaceful location.The hotel offers comfortable bedrooms with attached bathroom. All rooms have a balcony, TV and air conditioning.Torre de los Guzmanes has a poolside terrace and barbecue bar. It is set next to the River Guadalquivir, and surrounded by lemon and orange trees.The hotel has excellent access to Seville, only 20 minutes away on the SE-30 road. It is also just 3.1 mi to the Roman ruins at Santiponce.The Isla de la Cartuja Science and Technology Park is also easy to reach from the hotel. The hotel can arrange car hire.
- Excellent reception with lots of information on areas to see and for parking in Seville. Very good breakfast. Excellent location for visiting Seville but not having to stay in a downtown location.
- One positive: Angela, in reception, was very helpful. Oh, and another- the exterior is delightful, a promise it truly does not fulfil.
- You can find a better quality and location within decent price range in Granada area.
- Nice room with a lovely view out to the paddocks. A bit of a drive into seville as expected.
- clean, good price. air con worked ok. breakfast good value if limited but staff very friendly.
Hotel Las Cumbres Venta Del Alto
Surrounded by hunting reserves and ranches in the countryside outside Seville, this traditional hotel provides a place to relax in a wonderful natural setting.Las Cumbres’ whitewashed Andalusian look blends well with modern facilities such as an outdoor swimming pool. Here you can enjoy a refreshing dip after a day in the warm Spanish sunshine.This characteristic rural hotel lies in the Venta del Alto resort, in the foothill of the majestic Sierra Morena mountain range. For a cultural daytrip, you can easily reach the historic city of Seville, just a 20-minute drive away.Wedding celebrations are particularly popular in this charming setting.
- Lovely, interesting place, full of character. Very easy to find, not too far from the main road but in a quiet location. The staff were very friendly, fantastic tapas, reasonably priced. Very traditional.
- Very friendly staff. Nice atmosphere, beautiful buildings. Lovely patio. Loved the russian salad and sheepscheese. Good and dry parkingspace for my scooter. Service station nearby.
Hotel on the old road. Great stop to stop between Merida and Seville.
Restaurant served decent food. Breakfast also ok available in bar.
Faded glory of the establishment.
The staff are very friendly and welcoming, they get very comfortable with you and are happy to make jokes and talk to you regularly even with language barriers.
Room was not great but was definitely not poor quality.
- The staff were really nice. The room and bedding were clean, albeit the décor was a bit shabby. We had a nice meal in the restaurant.
Top Hotels In Castilblanco De Los Arroyos Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Castilblanco de los Arroyos Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Castilblanco de los Arroyos Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Castilblanco de los Arroyos Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!