7 Best Hotels To Stay In Casas del Cerro Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Casas del Cerro Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Casas del Cerro Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Casas del Cerro Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Casas del Cerro Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Casas del Cerro Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Casas del Cerro Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Casas Del Cerro Castilla-la Mancha:
Alcalá del Jucar Hotel Pelayo
Featuring a tour desk and free Wi-Fi throughout, Hotel Pelayo guest house is located in the picturesque town of Alcalá del Júcar. The Roman Bridge and the Júcar River ar 30 feet away.The spacious and soundproofed rooms at this guest house come with heating and air conditioning. They include a wardrobe, a desk, a safety deposit box and a TV. Some have a private bathroom with a bath. Bed linen and towels are provided.You can find shops and restaurants across from the property. The Pelayo is also well located for outdoor activities such as hiking, rafting, canoeing and horse riding.Albacete is 50 minutes’ drive from the property and Hoces de Cabriel Nature Reserve is 37 mi away. Free public parking is possible nearby.
- The staff was very friendly and help full,breakfast was very basic but enough
- The staff were excellent, the location was very convenient for the town. The evening set meal was super, with 5 different wines, one for each course and very good value. Look forward to staying there again someday
- The room was really clean as were the general areas
- very different booking in system.you have to go to tourism place two blocks away for key etc.
- Location was perfect. Everything else was moderate at best.
Hotel Spa Elia
One of our top picks in Alcalá del Júcar.Located in Alcalá del Júcar, Hotel Spa Elia has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and tennis court. The property features a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine. Guests can use the grill or the terrace, or enjoy views of the mountain and pool.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom, while some feature a river view. All guest rooms at Hotel Spa Elia include air conditioning and a desk.The accommodation offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Staff at the reception can assist guests at any time of the day.Casas Ibáñez is 9 miles from Hotel Spa Elia.
- So modern and cozy, clean and beautiful sightseeing. The staff was really nice, especially Aurora, she is the best.
- Stayed in the deluxe suite which was absolutely stunning, as was the location of the hotel, spa and views
- The property is in a lovely quiet area with free secure parking. It is an easy walk in to the centre of the village. The spa and pool areas were very clean and comfortable. The outdoor pool has sun beds and parasols, there was a life guard on duty. The breakfast is excellent with a good variety of lovely fresh food. All the staff we saw were pleasant and helpful. If you’re British it would be helpful to speak a little of the language or have a phrase book or translator on your phone. This is not Benidorm and most of the staff do not speak much English.
- Lo q mas lo moderno q es el Hotel y limpio q estaba y la ubicación muy tranquilo para pasar unos días. Además se pueden hacer actividades de aventura q te aconsejan en el mismo hotel.
- Tranquilidad Instalaciones muy modernas u cuidadas
XUQ Lomas de Ruvira
XUQ Lomas de Ruvira features cave-type accommodations with a garden and free WiFi, and is located in Jorquera.Some units also have a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher, an oven, and a microwave.The aparthotel offers a terrace.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible in the surroundings.Albacete is 20 mi from XUQ Lomas de Ruvira, while AlcalÃ¡ del JÃºcar is 7.5 mi from the property.
- The quietness , if you want to get away from everything for a short break this place is ideal so tranquil . No traffic or any noise at all . When we entered our studio the table was laid with cakes etc and a candle and a bottle of complimentary wine ,very clean , very different . Our hosts were very helpful . Will definitely recommend to others . Hope to return .
- Fantastic location – and a small apartment comprising 3 conjoined caves, well fitted out and charming. A beautiful terrace area surrounded by greenery and views of the gorge. Temperature was stable and air was fresh inside the caves. An outstanding experience and different.
- Views. Charming interior. Very kind and helpful owners.
- No le faltaba detalle a la habitación. Es un lugar precioso por fuera y por dentro. La cama es muy cómoda. Te informan cómo llegar y cosas que hacer alrededor (aunque con estar dentro no te falta nada más)
- La casa en sí es preciosa, los detalles de la decoración son una maravilla. La piscina privada un lujo que me encantó, el detalle de la botella de vino de regalo también además de que el vino estaba riquísimo, la bollería brutal, muy buena y de calidad, el bizcocho se notaba que era casero. La cama muy cómoda. Aprovechamos el tener barbacoa privada y fue un puntazo.
Hotel Cañitas Maite
Hotel Cañitas Maite is located in Casas-Ibañez, in the La Manchuela area of Castilla-La Mancha. It is a modern hotel offering air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.The Cañitas’ restaurant serves characteristic Castilian food, and there is a café with large windows and lots of natural light.Staff at the property can provide information about what to see and do in Albacete province.The picturesque hillside town of Alcalá del Júcar is 10 minutes’ drive from Hotel Cañitas Maite.
- The property is just amazing. Parking for free in the street in front of the hotel. The bathroom and bedroom very well decorated and clean. The bed and bedsheets super comfy. Modern decoration throughout the hotel, very good taste. The room had a LOVELY balcony! The staff very helpful because my husband was sick and they cooked a special recipe for his stomach and recommended others. Indeed, the Best food eaten in one week driving around the east coast of Spain. The menu was very spanish and varied. I LOVED ALL THE DISHES. The location is amazing because Casas Ibañez is the biggest town in the area, so it has the hospital and so in there. I would definitely stay again and recommend it.
LA COCINA MUY BUENA, DISPONEN DE UNA CARTA DE PLATOS MUY ORIGINAL.
EL DESAYUNO MUY BUENO Y A MUY BUEN PRECIO.
- La cama muy cómoda y el baño espacioso. Tienen la decoración muy cuidada y la chica que nos atendió en recepción fue muy amable, se ofreció a solucionarnos cualquier problema que nos surgiera.
- Molt bona l’ estància al igual què el desdejuni. Hotel totalment reformat.
- El servicio de restauración y la atención del personal.
Hotel Aro’S is located in Casas-Ibáñez, in the countryside 35 minutes’ drive from Albacete. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel has a restaurant serving traditional regional food from Castilla La Mancha, as well as Mediterranean dishes. The café serves breakfast and tapas throughout the day. During summer you can enjoy a meal outside on the terrace.The property has a bouncy castle for children. They also arrange outdoor activities such as go-karting, rafting and quad biking. You can also enjoy paintballing, horse riding or canyoning.The Júcar Valley is nearby, and the River Cabriel is also within driving distance. Valencia is 1 hour and 20 minutes’ drive away.
- restaurant closed but food service in bar was good
La cama y la almohada super comodas, increible, a pesar que daba a la calle principal no habia ruido.
La persona que me atendio a mi llegada y salia muy amable.
- Cómodo, buena habitación y se ve el partido del plus
La cama muy cómoda
El restaurante genial calidad y precio
- La habitacion orientada a la parte trasera. El desayuno incluido tipo buffet correcto.
Hotel Boutique Cañitas Spa
Cañitas Spa offers colorful rooms with a flat-screen TV and free wired internet. Located in the center of Casas-Ibáñez, it has a spa with a hot tub, steam bath and sauna available at an extra cost.Cañitas Spa is set in a restored historic building, and has stylish modern interiors. Each bright, air-conditioned room includes a seating area with designer furniture, and a bathroom with a hairdryer.A daily continental breakfast is available in Cañitas Maite. Staff can also recommend bars and restaurants in Casas-Ibáñez.Albacete is 31 mi away, while Valencia can be reached in 90 minutes by car.
- The bed was large and the bedding fresh and clean.
- Het hotel heeft een eigen, aparte, moderne uitstraling. Men kan voor de deur parkeren.
El edificio del hotel, las instalaciones y la habitación están sumamente cuidadas y son preciosas.
La atención es exquisita y pronta a resolver cualquier problema que pueda surgir.
Me gustó mucho que en el desayuno hubiese bollería de la zona.
Los huevos con bacon, una pasada.
- La bollería del desayuno era 100% casera y buenísima. Cerca de muchos sitios dignos de visitar, justo en el centro.
La cama con colchón y almohada de calidad. Habitación amplia y cómoda. La ducha cómoda y con varias modalidades.
Los desayunos y comidas en Cañitas Maite estupendos. Un local muy bien decorado, agradable y con comidas cuidadas. Gran variedad de vinos y asesoramiento profesional. Gran equipo al frente.
Aunque el registro se haga en distinto edificio, fueron muy amables y nos acompañaron al Cañitas Spa.
El personal excelente.
Al-Axara Home Spa
Each heated cave-apartment at Al-Axara Home Spa has its own hot tub and offers views of the River Júcar. Located in the Castilla-La Mancha countryside, they are a 30-minute drive from Albacete.Decorated in an Arabic style, with beautiful tiled walls and wooden furnishings, apartments include a lounge with sofas, a flat-screen TV and a DVD player. The kitchenette is equipped with a microwave, hob and fridge.Al-Axara’s Aromas Restaurant serves home-made dishes with Arabic and Greek influences. In summer breakfast and dinner are served on the Arabic terrace, while in winter guests can enjoy meals by the fireplace.The impressive landscape of this narrow gorge makes a good base for outdoor activities such as hiking, canoeing and rock climbing. Free Wi-Fi is provided.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Casas Del Cerro Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Casas del Cerro Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Casas del Cerro Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Casas del Cerro Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!