7 Best Hotels To Stay In Campillo de Arenas Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Campillo de Arenas Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Campillo de Arenas Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Campillo de Arenas Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Campillo de Arenas Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Campillo de Arenas Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Campillo de Arenas Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Campillo De Arenas Andalucía:
Manuel de La Capilla
Featuring free bikes and free WiFi, Manuel de La Capilla is located in Arbuniel. With an outdoor swimming pool, the property also has a garden. The hotel has a shared lounge.At the hotel, rooms contain a desk. Each room includes a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. Guest rooms include a closet.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property. At Manuel de La Capilla you’ll find a restaurant serving Grill/Bbq and Mediterranean cuisine. Dairy-free and vegetarian options can also be requested.The accommodation has a terrace.Jaén is 24 miles from Manuel de La Capilla. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- Very cozy atmosphere and combination with nature and spain.
- El diseño y el trato del personal. Me parece uno de los alojamientos rurales con más encanto y mejor trato. La decoración tiene un gusto especial. El personal atendió nuestras peticiones especiales de firma excepcional incluso con dándonos alternativas durante nuestra estancia. El restaurante merece una mención especial por la calidad de los platos. Espero poder regresar durante la temporada de verano. Un sitio que merece la pena
- La casa muy acogedora y Maria un verdadero encanto!!!!
La habitacion y el resto de las instalaciones.
La amabilidad del personal.
DE LA CASA EMANA UN DUENDE ESPECIAL, POSIBLEMENTE DEBIDO A HABER TENIDO UN PASADO GRANDIOSO, QUE INSPIRA CREATIVIDAD Y PAZ, AL TIEMPO QUE DA ENERGÍA POSITIVA.
INDEPENDIENTEMENTE DE LAS EXCELENTES INSTALACIONES Y EL TRATO ESQUISITO Y PERSONALIZADO QUE HEMOS RECIBIDO, EL ENTORNO ES INIGUALABLE: EL PERMANENTE SONIDO DEL AGUA POR TODAS LAS CALLES DEL PUEBLO, EL TRINAR DE LOS PAJAROS, EL OLOR, LA LUZ. EN FIN, QUE RESUMIRÍA DICIENDO: “MANUEL DE LA CAPILLA, ALGO MAS QUE UN PAISAJE”. VOLVEREMOS.
Hotel El Oasis
Located just off the A44 Motorway in Jaen, Hotel El Oasis offers a 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and free private parking. The air-conditioned rooms offer views of the surrounding countryside.Each room at the Hotel Oasis has practical tiled floors, a work desk and TV. The private bathrooms come with toiletries and a hairdryer.You can enjoy characteristic Andalusian food in the Oasis Hotel’s restaurant. There is also a 24-hour café bar with an outdoor terrace. The hotel’s shop sells local produce, including olive oil and wine.Staff at the Oasis are happy to provide information about the area. The Sierra Mágina Nature Reserve is just a 5-minute drive away, while Jaen city is a 25-minutes drive from the hotel.
- Convenient and surprisingly quiet from traffic even though it is located right next to the motorway. Helpful and pleasant staff.
Room was very comfortable and nice and clean.
The free breakfast was really good.
Easy access to and from the motorway
- Good hotel for travellers by car. Whilst next to the motorway it is not too noisy. Clean hotel and decent rooms. We liked the restaurant and food. No doubt recommendable. Good value for money.
- Friendly, good food and perfectly placed for an overnight stop on the way South.
- Travellers hotel next to motorway and gas station. Very poor WiFi but possibly due to remote location. Good evening meal – great value menu of the day. Usual Spanish breakfast but included juice. Comfortable room at back away from motorway. Somewhat off the GR7 walking route but worked out well as weather necessitated a diversion to Jaen which is easy to reach by foot and bus to La Guardia
Hotel La Nava
La Nava is located in Iznalloz near Granada. The elegant rooms are decorated in neutral tones, reflecting the natural surroundings of the hotel. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.All rooms are equipped with air conditioning and heating. They also include a TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant at La Nava Hotel serves traditional cuisine using produce from the surrounding area. There is also a bar where guests can relax.Granada is just 19 mi away from Hotel La Nava. Guests can experience both the countryside of the Los Montes Orientales region and the city.
- Simple but clean and comfortable, good for one-night stay. Heating worked well, which was important in February
- Situation to main road very good, bedrooms and bed were great. Evening meal was excellent and staff pleasant.
- la proximidad a la Carretera general, se oía todo el trafico desde la habitación. El restaurante bien de tapas y platos combinados.
- Es de muy fácil acceso, puesto que está al lado de la autovía. Es muy útil que la cafetería esté abierta las 24 horas. El personal fue amable
- La limpieza de las habitaciones bien, con mucho ruido puesto que teníamos el generador en el patio. La limpieza de la terraza de la cafetería un verdadero desastre, no he visto mas mugre en las sillas en mi vida. El servicio super lento y con muy mala disposición. Sin servicio en la terraza ni siquiera para retirar los vasos y platos, solo cuando las mesas estaban a rebosar de botellas, platos y vasos un señor pasaba con un carrito retirando de las mesas todo, eso sí no pasaba el trapo para limpiar las mesas. Se nota que es un sitio de paso y que nadie repite, por eso imagino que no tienen ningún tipo de amabilidad y cuidado con los clientes. En nuestro caso no pienso volver. No es aconsejable a menos que se vaya a dormir solamente.
Complejo Turistico El 402
Set in rural Andalusia, Complejo El 402 has a free outdoor swimming pool and spacious gardens. Each air-conditioned room offers a plasma-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a hydromassage shower with radio.This restored country house features original stone walls and soft lighting. The 402’s simple, elegant rooms include central heating, air conditioning and a work desk.Guests can enjoy traditional local cuisine at the Complejo 402’s restaurant. There is also a 24-hour café with an outdoor terrace. There is a licensed lifeguard working by the pool.Located next to the A44 Motorway, Complejo El 402 is just a 30-minute drive from Granada city center. The Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is an hour away by car. Free public parking is possible at the hotel.
- It was not in a built up area, and had good parking, rooms done to a high specification. Staff where helpful but spoke no English, good old Google Translate.
The accommodation was easily accessible from the motorway with ample parking (we had a large trailer with us).Pleasant mountain views from our room.
Helpful staff.Good value meals in the bar/restaurant.
Excellent as an economical overnight stop when travelling but also convenient for visiting Granada.
- It is on the high way, having good restaurant open till late night or morning, good value for money. Nice staff and big garden specially for children to play. Very good for a stop over and very convenient to travel to Alhambra at morning.
- Good bathroom and decent room at affordable price.
- Buen trato ,limpieza buena y agradable el personal
Hotel Cortijo del Marqués
This charming, restored Andalusian manor house is set in olive groves, 12 mi from Granada. It has a restaurant, seasonal outdoor pool and a large family-owned chapel, built in 1878.Surrounded by fields of wheat and sunflowers, Hotel Cortijo del Marqués has easy access to the A44 Motorway and offers free parking. The Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is 37 mi away.All rooms at the Marqués are rustic in décor, with wooden or tiled floors and wooden beams. Each room has central heating, a fan and a seating area. The private bathroom comes with a bathrobe and hairdryer.Hotel Cortijo del Marqués has a terrace with beautiful views of the chapel and countryside. There are garden patios, and free WiFi is offered. An airport shuttle service is available on request.
The atmosphere, the quality, the location was way better than expected. Anyone who wants to visit Granada, doesn’t want to get caught in City center tourist hotels and appreciates history, stunning views and quiet outdoors should stay here. Staff is awesome, restaurant is great.
We even got a room upgrade.
- The location and setting were absolutely beautiful, it is so relaxing. The hosts went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and give recommendations of what to do in the area. Highly recommend!!
- Cortijo del Marques is as dreamy as it looks in the listing. The hosts are lovely, the food is really good, and the location is as beautiful and tranquil as you could possibly hope for. We stayed in the Silo room, and the view from the picture window on the second floor is magical.
- It is a short distance out of Granada, but not difficult to find. I recommend taking your evening meals here. Once you get back to the facility after a day of sightseeing, you will not want to leave.
- Beautiful location and hotel, really off the beaten path. Excellent restaurant and very friendly staff.
- The atmosphere, the quality, the location was way better than expected. Anyone who wants to visit Granada, doesn’t want to get caught in City center tourist hotels and appreciates history, stunning views and quiet outdoors should stay here. Staff is awesome, restaurant is great.
Set 5 mi from central Jaen, Hotel ACG offers striking, modern design and rooms with mountain views. It features a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.Each attractive, air-conditioned room at Hotel ACG has contemporary décor. There is a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a stylish bathroom with free toiletries.Guests can enjoy a range of Andalusian cuisine in the ACG’s restaurant. There is also a bar and a terrace.The River Frio is 1.9 mi away and provides an ideal setting for hiking and cycling.
- La déco originale et atypique ! La taille de la baignoire ! La vue de la terrasse ! La gentillesse du personnel! Le restaurant est top !
- Habitación muy amplia y cómoda. Baño grande y limpio. Diseño general de la habitación y del hotel moderno y atractivo.
- La decoration totalement surprenante. L espace dans les chambres et la salle de bain. La baignoire enormissime
Por proponer alguna idea… quizás si los cabeceros no fueran metálicos podría haberse evitado alguna contusión molesta. Y si la bañera tuviera una mampara o cortina… sería más cómodo darse una ducha.
Mi felicitación a todo el personal del hotel. Muchas gracias.
- El restaurante del hotel está muy bien.buen producto a buen precio.diseño muy llamativo
Hotel Rural el Nacimiento
With good access to the A44 Motorway, Hotel Rural el Nacimiento is located in Deifontes, 25 minutes’ drive from central Granada. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a private terrace.The rooms at the Nacimiento feature parquet floors and simple, smart décor. Each one comes with a TV and a private bathroom.The guest house’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink. Free WiFi is offered in public areas.Near the property you can play clay-court tennis and padel tennis, as well as horse riding and canoeing. There are many great hiking and cycling routes in the surrounding countryside as well.The beautiful city of Granada is home to the world-famous Alhambra Palace, as well as the charming Albaycín district. You can drive to the Sierra Nevada Ski resort in an hour. Medina Elvira Golf Course is 5 mi away, and there are tennis and padel courts located 5 minutes’ walk away.
- The owner and staff were great and made the visit unique. They welcomed us to the hotel and the village of Naciamento, including showing us to a local restaurant. Opportunity to talk in the hotel bar. Good opportunity to work in our Spanish.
a good hotel and 10 euro cheaper than indicated ! and breakfast for free !
first time with booking
- Old fashion, but extremely clean and comfortable hotel. Nice staff.
the staff was quite friendly and it was located very close to the highway to Granada
although breakfast times were pretty late for us (9 am), they served us with sandwiches and good coffee
- Ideal place outside Granada, you can take a bus or the metro-train after 20 minutes drive to reach the city center of Granada. The hosts are so nice and friendly, they prepare everything very beautiful and offer a typical Spanish breakfast. We even got a bottle of wine when we left. The bar/restaurant is a typical rural meeting place for the people of the town.
Top Hotels In Campillo De Arenas Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Campillo de Arenas Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Campillo de Arenas Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Campillo de Arenas Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!