7 Best Hotels To Stay In Cadiñanos Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Cadiñanos Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cadiñanos Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cadiñanos Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cadiñanos Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cadiñanos Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cadiñanos Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Cadiñanos Castile And Leon:
Hostal Restaurant Jose Luis
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Restaurant Jose Luis offers accommodations in Trespaderne, 31 mi from Miranda de Ebro. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Frías is 9.3 mi from Hostal Restaurant Jose Luis, while Oña 6.8 mi away. Bilbao Airport is 56 mi from Hostal Restaurant Jose Luis. Bilbao and Burgos are both located 50 mi away. Valderejo Natural Park is located 30min away.
- the good thing about it it’s the location, and money for value, a plus being that it has a restaurant with good food
- The beds were comfortable the food was outstanding and the breakfast was delicious.
Excellent location for cycling,
Wonderful coffee at breakfast,
- Attentive staff, excellent value, good food. Not touristy.
- Great place for my overnight stop. Enjoyed the atmosphere in the bar watching El Classico football. Restaurant was fine. Staff very friendly
El Rincón Del Convento
Located by Oña River in Montes Obarenes – San Zadornil Natural Park, El Rincón Del Convento is located in Oña. Offering a restaurant serving local cuisine, the charming guest house features free Wi-Fi.Each colorful room has heating and a seating area with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries. There is a tour desk available for guests.El Rincón Del Convento is set by San Salvador Monastery. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. Burgos center and the airport are 40 minutes’ drive away. Vitoria is 53 mi from the property.
- VERY quaint. Cute room with exposed beams. Must have been what it was like to stop at a local inn, back in the day. Plenty of Parking in the plaza.
- Really nice hotel runs by friendly staff. Large rooms Spotless clean.Hotel restaurant good food warm atmosphere.
- Second time we’ve stayed here. Last room was great but this one was even better. This time we got a beautiful room on the upper corner with windows on two sides looking out onto the square. Red velvet curtains and a sofa. Quiet (even with the renovations to the monastery outside) comfortable, relaxing. Highly recommended.
The bed was very comfortable and clean.
The location in a small village was good with easy parking by hotel.
- El Rincón del Convento and Oña itself were wonderful surprises. The hotel itself was comfortable and inexpensive — a great value given its central location — and Oña boasts far more eateries than one would expect from a town of its size. We enjoyed it greatly.
Hotel Rural La Torre de Bisjueces
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Rural La Torre de Bisjueces offers pet-friendly accommodations in Bisjueces; 1 hours’ drive from Orbaneja del Castillo, and Frías, a historic medieval town located on a hill above the river Ebro.All spacious and quite rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a seating area. They all have a private bathroom with bath or shower; a hairdryer and free toiletries are provided.There is a shared lounge with a fireplace and a flat-screen TV at the property and guests have also access to a shared kitchen.
Dinners can be prepared on prior request.The area is popular for skiing and horse riding. Villarcayo is 3.7 mi from Hotel Rural La Torre de Bisjueces, while Medina de Pomar is 5.6 mi from the property.Santander Airport and Bilbao Airport can be reached in a 1.5-hour drive.
- The room was spacious and the beds very comfortable. It was very clean. The breakfast was pretty good, with fresh orange juice and home-made cakes included. The owners were so friendly, patient, and helpful. The location of the hotel is perfect if you look for a base to explore the area. The hotel is definitely kids-friendly.
- Big, clean, comfortable family rooms. Nice rural location with plenty to see in the area. Great staff, very helpful and made us an excellent value evening meal when we asked.
- Owner does everything to make you happy. Made a very nice evening meal when we asked for it!
A fabulous rural place to stay on our bike tour. Our hosts just looked after us. A lovely room
Rustled up a great supper and breakfast Super
- very lovely place deep in the country side, nice people
Posada Torre Palacio La Taxuela
Posada Torre Palacio La Taxuela is located in Villanueva la Lastra and has a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. With free WiFi, this 4-star inn offers a tour desk. Guests can use a bar.At the inn, each room has a desk. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Posada Torre Palacio La Taxuela also have a mountain view. The rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.There’s an in-house restaurant, which specializes in Spanish cuisine and also offers gluten-free options.Guests at Posada Torre Palacio La Taxuela will be able to enjoy activities in and around Villanueva la Lastra, like hiking.Crespo is 18 miles from the inn. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 56 miles from Posada Torre Palacio La Taxuela.
- Great rooms and food, secure parking for motorbikes, easy to find, lovely updated old building
- This is a really friendly and hospitable hotel and every about the stay was great with the only downside (not their fault) is that hardly any of the staff spoke English
- The authentic building and menu offerered. Very attentive staff, especially Jose. Our Room consisted of a bedroom, lounge, bathroom and hallway!
- La atención del personal fue impecable. Comida muy muy buena. El alojamiento en general estuvo fantástico.
- La mejor la atención del personal y el hotel en si, que es bastante bonito. La camas son comodas aunque el edredón demasiado gordo.
This family-run hotel is located in Poza de la Sal, in Castilla y León’s Bureba Region. It offers spacious rooms with a private balcony and great views of the Bureba countryside.The rooms at Casa Martín feature modern, rustic-style décor with parquet floors. Each one comes with a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom and views of the castle.Casa Martín’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food, and there is a terrace where you can enjoy a drink in the sun. There is also a bright lounge with sofas, a TV and board games.Popular activities in and around Poza de la Sal include hiking and hunting. Burgos is a 45-minute drive from Casa Martín.
- Very clean, helpful staff, simple, freshly-cooked meals at low price, tasteful modern decor. Village is historic, pretty, plenty to see – a real gem.
Tranquilidad con todos los servicios para pasar un par de noches y visitar la zona.
La amabilidad del servicio y la limpieza. Alojamiento sencillo con todo lo necesario.
- todo muy bien. Desde el personal que lo gestiona (familiar) hasta las instalaciones. Incluido el menú de la cena, fantástico
- Habitación amplia y confortable. Dispone de restaurante con menú del día para los alojados.
El precio en relación al hotel
Featuring a garden, terrace and restaurant, Durtzi Hotel is located in the center of the town of Sobrón, in Lantarón. Free Wi-Fi is offered throughout.All rooms overlook the garden and mountains. Each includes a bathroom with bath and shower. Some rooms come with a TV.The hotel features a café and restaurant where guests can enjoy traditional dishes and a selection of Spanish wines.An array of activities can be enjoyed on the surroundings, including hiking, fishing and cycling.Hotel Durtzi is 37 mi from Bilbao Airport. The property offers free parking on site.
- A run down area with adjoining hotels closed and in disrepair. But with nothing around for miles a river below the hotel the hotel is doing its best to keep going. It was a pleasure to stop there and he made us most welcome. A great evening dinner and a modest breakfast with lots of coffee.
- La habitacion super amplia y limpia. Comida casera y buena. Personal muy amable
- La idílica situación, el buen trato y la relación calidad precio.
- Pues nos gustó la zona, que aunque esta un poco aislada de todo, resulta curiosa y en bonito lugar cercano al rio y lo que era un antiguo balneario ahora en ruinas
Très bonne situation pour visiter le secteur (defilé de sobron, mirador del nervion, salines d’anana…)
Très bon rapport qualité/prix.
Très bonne literie
Endroit très calme ( rue en impasse) et accueil sympathique
Ventilla del Tirabeque
Ventilla del Tirabeque is offering accommodations in Villacomparada de Rueda. This 3-star hotel offers free WiFi.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. All guest rooms feature a closet.Crespo is 16 miles from Ventilla del Tirabeque, while Espinosa de los Monteros is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Bar & restaurant in the same building were good
- Limpieza suprema, amplia habitación y buena atención. Villarcayo andando a 20 minutos.
- La casa es muy bonita con un patio muy acojedor.El pueblo es bonito y con un gran parque para pasear y tomar algo en el restaurante pegado al rio y bañarte si te apetece.
- habitación muy pequeña y personal poco amable. Está lejos de todeo
- El hostal estaba limpio y las camas estaban muy bien
Top Hotels In Cadiñanos Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cadiñanos Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cadiñanos Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cadiñanos Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!