7 Best Hotels To Stay In Burnett Fields North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Burnett Fields North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Burnett Fields North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Burnett Fields North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Burnett Fields North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Burnett Fields North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Burnett Fields North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Burnett Fields North Carolina:
Lakeview at Fontana
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Lakeview at Fontana is located in Lauada in the region of North Carolina, just 23 miles from Gatlinburg. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared lounge at the property.Pigeon Forge is 29 miles from Lakeview at Fontana, and Cherokee is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Loved the amenities….wonderful fellowship with other travelers. Personal attention by staff!
- The bungalow was very private feeling and we felt very comfortable while we stayed. Staff is very helpful and friendly.
- The whole atmosphere is charming it has a European village feel. The staff/ family was friendly and attentive and welcomed feedback. The masseuse – Grace – was excellent.
- Frühstück sowie Käse und Wein von 17-18 Uhr waren super lecker! Wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt! Ein bisschen Südfrankreichflair – sehr angenehm!
- De inrichting van het cafe, met in de ochtend het ontbijt en in de namiddag de borrel en hapjes.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Franklin
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Franklin offers accommodations in Franklin, just 22 miles from Cherokee.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Maggie Valley is 30 miles from Microtel Inn & Suites Franklin, and Bryson City is 19 miles away. Asheville Regional Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- I loved the room the staff and the breakfast was sufficient for me. The shower was cracked and the shower head wouldn’t stay still while showering and separated all over the floor. It was clean though
- It’s a nice clean place to stay and not overpriced.
- Everything was good. The lady at service desk helped us load our car, which we greatly appreciate.by both of us including Gracie my service dog.
- Needed room updates completed. Got rid of the live in construction workers whom negatively impacted Microtel Inn. The new owner, property manager(s) and all staff A+++!
- Have used this facility before and found it quite comfortable and convenient for our purposes. Breakfast is adequate but leaves a lot be desired as does the VERY limited, and cramped seating (3 tables)
Featuring free WiFi, Rodeway Inn offers accommodations in Franklin.Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cherokee is 20 miles from Rodeway Inn, and Maggie Valley is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 49 miles from Rodeway Inn.
- It was pretty clean and standard. The heater worked well, which was good because it was below freezing outside AND it helped to block the road noise.
- STAFF VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL,LOCATION WAS GREAT.CLOSE TO 2 MAJOR ROADS.CLOSE TO RESTAURANTS AND LOCAL ATTRACTIONS.BED WAS COMFORTABLE
- Price was right. Facilities a little dated. A big step off after you left the unit, which is a accident hazard.
- Beds and baths were very good. Service was better.
- Convince off highway, but then found room to be noisy
Comfort Inn Franklin
In the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the Comfort Inn hotel is only 15 miles from the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad. This hotel is minutes from area attractions like Southwestern Community College, Western Carolina University and Franklin Golf Course.The hotel is central to many of the gem mines you can explore if you don’t mind getting a little dirty. Franklin is a small mountain town surrounded by beautiful streams, waterfalls, mountains, hills and valleys. Visitors can enjoy white water rafting, kayaking and canoeing in the nearby Nantahala River, Tuckasegee River and Pigeon River. Fishing, boating, golf, hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, picnicking and tubing are just a few of the outdoor recreational activities close to the hotel.Additional attractions in the area include Harrah’s Cherokee Casino, the Appalachian National Scenic Trail, Nantahala Outdoor Center, Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap, the Cherokee Indian Reservation, Blue Ridge Parkway and Cataloochee Ski Area. A variety of restaurants is in the surrounding area. Several shops and restaurants are within walking distance of the property.Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot options, making breakfast at the Comfort Inn the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors.Guests are invited to enjoy the many amenities, including free local calls, free weekday newspaper and free coffee. Guests can also enjoy the exercise room and indoor heated pool.Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like free high-speed Internet access in all rooms, a business center and access to copy and fax services. Competitive corporate rates are available.In addition to standard amenities, some guest rooms include refrigerators and microwaves. The hotel also features rooms with mountain views. Non-smoking rooms are available.
The lady at the front desk helped me print a few items, which I greatly appreciated.
She went above and beyond to help me.(older lady with glasses)
- Pretty comfortable in this hotel. Things were clean and well kept.
- Breakfast crew was fabulous….friendly and ever so helpful!
- It was clean and very nice I booked here because we had a snowstorm and our college age children needed to be able to get to finals and the roads in the community where we live were impassable without 4 wheel drive
- The staff was extremely friendly and the rooms were clean. Breakfast was a pretty average continental spread.
- The lady at the front desk helped me print a few items, which I greatly appreciated.
Sleep Inn Bryson City Cherokee
One of our top picks in Bryson City.Located 10 minutes from the Great Smoky Mountain National Park and 5 minutes from the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad, this hotel features an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Bryson City Sleep Inn include cable TV and a work desk. A coffee maker and hair dryer are provided.A continental breakfast is served every morning at this Bryson City, North Carolina hotel. A business center and laundry facilities are available. Safety deposit boxes are located at the 24-hour front desk.Dillsboro River Company Rafting is 20 minutes from Sleep Inn Bryson City. Waynesville, North Carolina is 40 minutes from the hotel.
- Very clean, bed was very comfortable, nice staff.
- Breakfast was good ,sausage and potatoes not done but other than that it was all great ,staying again this weekend ,last stayed a month ago
- I was so impressed with the lady at the front desk and checking in we went to our room and was blown away by our room so clean sheets were white fluffy and clean the bathroom immaculate no dust in corners or hair from last guest we will let everyone we know what great place to stay in Bryson City thank you and Happy New Year Diana & Gary Davis
- The hot breakfast was very nice!! Everything was clean. Very good location.
- 24 hour Coffee Bar and Breakfast were excellent! Christmas Decorations were great.
Colonial Inn Franklin
Colonial Inn Franklin is located in Franklin, just 24 miles from Cherokee.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bryson City is 21 miles from Colonial Inn Franklin, and Clayton is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 53 miles from Colonial Inn Franklin.
- Colonial Inn is a quaint little roadside motel in Franklin, North Carolina. The motel was built in 1977 and remains a mainstay for travelers and sportsmen alike to rest or use as a gateway to the great Smokey Mountains National Park and beyond. Our room was clean and well appointed with many channels on the newer television set. The property has gone through several recent updates including new shower fixtures and toilets. The staff was friendly and knowedgable about the local area and beyond. My family found the room comfortable and warm after a long day on the ski slopes in Gatlinberg, Tn. We will Definetly stay again as we appreciate the value and comfort of the property.
- Booking .com made it easy however the owner did not like the use of this site since the rate was better
- Lovely little place. You get what you pay for, it’s not luxury but it was a nice, safe place to stay for a stop over through the mountains. Staff helpful, room was clean.
- New big screen TV …beds were comfy…bathroom was clean…
- The Colonial Inn Franklin was clean, well-maintained and the owner and staff were quite keen on helping their guests. The price was high for what it was, but I was there during the total eclipse when everything was at a premium.
Located in Bryson City, 1,500 feet from The Great Smoky Mountains Railroad, Ivy features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room includes a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. McGhee Tyson Airport is 40 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Burnett Fields North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Burnett Fields North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Burnett Fields North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Burnett Fields North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!