7 Best Hotels To Stay In Búcaro Los Santos – Top Hotel Reviews
Búcaro Los Santos is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Búcaro Los Santos. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Búcaro Los Santos. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Búcaro Los Santos. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Búcaro Los Santos right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Búcaro Los Santos with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Búcaro Los Santos:
Hotel Casa Cambutal
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hotel Casa Cambutal offers accommodations in Cambutal. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels, Blu-ray player and DVD player. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
We had spent 3 nights next door at Hotel Cambutal first and wished we had spent all our time at Casa Cambutal instead.
– the service is far superior
– the place has some personality, where as the hotel next door lacks charm
– the beds are more comfortable
– it is more peaceful
– they have hammocks on the beach that are covered by palm trees. We didn’t notice anyone else with this option
– the food is better. It was comforting to know that the staff member cooking was a trained nurse
Something to keep in mind for any of the accommodation options at Cambutal beach:
– don’t expect good internet. Wifi is very, very weak on the entire beach. This is a place to truly unplug.
– don’t expect hot water showers.
- I love the fact that the hotel is in front of a great surf spot! The food was the best, the burger is omg!! Friendly, helpfull staff. The owner, Jose is extremely nice and knowledgeable about surfing. I’m hoping to return soon!
- The place is beautiful, all areas are well maintained with many decorative details. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The food was great. The staff was so kind. Jose’s a really good host. The beach is just in front of the property. Pet-friendly!
- The breakfast was delicious. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The restaurant was priced well. The beds were comfortable. The rooms were very clean.
- Nice place, friendly staff, good cook, had a wonderfull time over there.
- We had spent 3 nights next door at Hotel Cambutal first and wished we had spent all our time at Casa Cambutal instead.
Located in Cambutal, 6 miles from Pedregal, La Finca features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.
- Breakfast waffles were incredible, they are not included on the hotel price but definitely worth it. Rooms are lovely, very comfortable, they were super nice with the pet. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful.
- The view and sound of the beach from the property was beautiful, the rooms are very clean and of a good size, it’s a mix of the nature and modern. The owner and staff are always available if you need something. An excellent place to relax and enjoy.
- Unbelievable waffles. Gorgeous location and accommodations.
- Los acabados de madera, el estilo rústico del baño
- Todo fue perfecto! La habitación cómoda, la ubicación inmejorable y los waffles deliciosos.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Luna Negra is located in Cambutal in the region of Los Santos, just 6 miles from Pedregal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- Breakfast was ok; nothing really out of the ordinary but taking into consideration the hotel, was a pleasant surprise.
- The place is just magical. There has been so much love putted into every detail of the place (rooms, common areas, garden, etc.) that is impossible not to fall in love with it. Plants everywhere, great location with awesome beach spot, delicious breakfast with homemade options, very comfortable cabins and amazing hospitality of the hosts. Lovely! Looking forward to be back!
- Le calme, la sérénité du lieu & la convivialité des hôtes.
- No sabíamos que íbamos a encontrar este paraíso en la playa, la atención excelente, el desayuno increíble y un exquisito café, la habitación con una espectacular vista. Seguro volvemos. Muchísimas gracias Aarón y Britney
- La ubicación, el paisaje y el relax que refleja el lugar.
Playa Venao Hotel Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Playa Venao Hotel Resort offers accommodations in Playa Venao. The hotel has a playground and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Views of the sea, pool or river are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Las Tablas is 24 miles from Playa Venao Hotel Resort, and Pedregal is 19 miles away.
- The staff at the hotel and restaurant were super nice and the service was excellent. The location is sensational and the swimming pool superb. We went with my parents, my father having a mobility problem and we had an excellent and relaxing weekend away from home. We were told the road to get to Playa Venao was bad, but even though it’s patched up, it’s ok; however, I wouldn’t recommend it to travel at night as it’s not marked.
- Comfortable beds, spacious rooms and bathrooms. Nice balcony outside to watch sunset, amazing pool and view over the beach.
- Facilities for babies, staff attitude, always willing to help, the place was amazing, beautiful surroundings
- Bed was great, AC worked quickly and got really cold, the area had a really laid back vibe.
- the room was comfortable and the location is nice. The beach and nature are beautiful but the food was expensive and the service at the restaurant wasn’t good. They need to manage the restaurant better. It seemed they didn’t have enough trained staff to service guests. The pool is beautiful but there is no one catering food and drinks to the quests by the pool… It would have been much nicer if the service was better.
Beach Break Hotel & Surf Camp de Playa Venao
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Beach Break Hotel & Surf Camp de Playa Venao offers accommodations in Playa Venao, just 24 miles from Las Tablas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- Amazingly perfect location for surfers! We woke up to the soothing sounds of the waves. The owners and staff were all very friendly and helpful. We were able to rent boards right next to our room and then walk out on to the beach and start surfing. I also really enjoyed having coffee and breakfast in the restaurant right on the beach.
The staff were incredible. Everyone says hello and shows interest in your day.
We took a 5 day surf package and had the best instruction that we’ve ever had anywhere in our travels. Alam was sensational. We actually feel that we learned something for a change other than just getting up on the board. Although the package was 2 hours of instruction a day, we particularly enjoyed that he did not watch the clock. That is the kind of service that gets people coming back or gives the best word of mouth advertising.
- Beatiful, simple and rustic place located on a perfect beach spot. We highly recommend arranging a day trip to Isla Iguana during the stay.
- Simple, clean and comfortable. Great staff and excellent food at the restaurant.
- The thing that sets this place apart from other places you may visit in Panama are the people, both within the lodge and within the town. Excellent spot, can’t recommend it enough.
El Sitio de Playa Venao
One of our top picks in Playa Venao.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Playa Venao, 24 miles from Las Tablas, El Sitio de Playa Venao features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.
- Very confortable staying, I defenitely would come back
Location in the middle of the beach.
Wi-Fi very efficient!
- The beach was awesome. Great waves y you like beach activities
- We loved the room’s large balcony overlooking the beach. with seating and a hammock. What is not to love about drifting off to sleep to the sound of breaking waves on the beach.
- Beach front beauty. Great ambiance with live music and high energy.
Selina Playa Venao
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Selina Playa Venao offers accommodations in Playa Venao, just 24 miles from Las Tablas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the hostel.
- the place is on the beach great beach small surf break. Very nice place
- Very friendly staff, beautiful beach! Good food, plus they have vegan and veggie options! Nice facilites to relax. All in all, a good place for the price.
- People I met there were great! Nice beachfront, amazing sunset views.
- Nice location on the beach with outdoor pool area, volley ball net and beach bar. Sunset DJ session on weekends. Good small weekend beach partys. Nice basic and comfortable dorms. Great for surf lessons out the front. Further up the beach there is a fast barreling almonds that work only on mid tide from 3-4 feet.
Great location, surf lessons.
parties and fun all day long.
Top Hotels In Búcaro Los Santos Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Búcaro Los Santos to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Búcaro Los Santos but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Búcaro Los Santos. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!