7 Best Hotels To Stay In Bóveda Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Bóveda Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bóveda Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bóveda Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bóveda Basque Country. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bóveda Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bóveda Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Bóveda Basque Country:
Hotel Restaurante Puente Romano
In the province of Burgos, this hotel has theatrical decor and enjoys a location in a quiet village next to a river. The building once housed a Spanish Indiano family from the early 20th century.The bedrooms of the Restaurtant Puente Romano have dramatic coloring and rich, chocolate tones which create an air of elegance and sophistication. You can keep up-to-date on the free wireless during your stay.Try typical Castilian cuisine during your stay in the Restaurtant Puente Romano. Choose from the menu during the weekend or set-course meals.Located in the charming village of Quincoces of Yuso, you are just 19 miles to the coast so why not take a day trip for some fresh, sea air. Alternatively, explore the countryside surrounding the hotel with a rambling or cycling expedition.
Very nice hotel
Restaurant with quality food and very affordable
- La ubicación es perfecta. Cerca del pueblo. Estuvimos alojados en la segunda planta, en el ático. La habitación era espectacular y muy amplia. Personal era amable. La pega fue el desayuno, caro con respecto calidad/precio, 6 €/persona
- El trato del personal muy amable,la habitación grande y con muy buen gusto la decoración.
- Habitación muy amplia y cómoda y personal muy amable.
- La amabilidad del personal. Nos facilitaron todo tipo de información sobre los alrededores
- Very nice hotel
Hostal Restaurant Jose Luis
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Restaurant Jose Luis offers accommodations in Trespaderne, 31 mi from Miranda de Ebro. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Frías is 9.3 mi from Hostal Restaurant Jose Luis, while Oña 6.8 mi away. Bilbao Airport is 56 mi from Hostal Restaurant Jose Luis. Bilbao and Burgos are both located 50 mi away. Valderejo Natural Park is located 30min away.
- the good thing about it it’s the location, and money for value, a plus being that it has a restaurant with good food
- The beds were comfortable the food was outstanding and the breakfast was delicious.
Excellent location for cycling,
Wonderful coffee at breakfast,
- Attentive staff, excellent value, good food. Not touristy.
- Great place for my overnight stop. Enjoyed the atmosphere in the bar watching El Classico football. Restaurant was fine. Staff very friendly
Featuring a garden, terrace and restaurant, Durtzi Hotel is located in the center of the town of Sobrón, in Lantarón. Free Wi-Fi is offered throughout.All rooms overlook the garden and mountains. Each includes a bathroom with bath and shower. Some rooms come with a TV.The hotel features a café and restaurant where guests can enjoy traditional dishes and a selection of Spanish wines.An array of activities can be enjoyed on the surroundings, including hiking, fishing and cycling.Hotel Durtzi is 37 mi from Bilbao Airport. The property offers free parking on site.
- A run down area with adjoining hotels closed and in disrepair. But with nothing around for miles a river below the hotel the hotel is doing its best to keep going. It was a pleasure to stop there and he made us most welcome. A great evening dinner and a modest breakfast with lots of coffee.
- La habitacion super amplia y limpia. Comida casera y buena. Personal muy amable
- La idílica situación, el buen trato y la relación calidad precio.
- Pues nos gustó la zona, que aunque esta un poco aislada de todo, resulta curiosa y en bonito lugar cercano al rio y lo que era un antiguo balneario ahora en ruinas
Très bonne situation pour visiter le secteur (defilé de sobron, mirador del nervion, salines d’anana…)
Très bon rapport qualité/prix.
Très bonne literie
Endroit très calme ( rue en impasse) et accueil sympathique
Hotel Restaurante Aldama
Hotel Restaurante Aldama is located in the center of Amurrio, 19 mi from Bilbao. The hotel is surrounded by gardens and beautiful natural scenery, and offers free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.All rooms at the Aldama Hotel are heated and come with a private bathroom. There is also a flat-screen TV and a telephone in each room.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Basque cuisine and offers a daily set menu. There is an outdoor seating area attached to the restaurant where guests can eat in the hotel’s gardens.Gorbeia Nature Reserve, where you can find the Gujuli Waterfall, is 30 minutes’ drive from Aldama. There is a Basque Gastronomy Museum in Llodio, 6.2 mi away.
- The young lady at reception was wonderful. The evening meal was great value. The little balcony off the back bedroom was a treat in the glorious sunshine. We would love to stay there again and parking was safe.
- Not far from the motorway, easy to find. Nice dinner & good set you up for the day breakfast. Fifty minutes by train right into the centre of Bilbao – Handy for sightseeing.
- Comfortable hotel and friendly helpful staff. Great on site parking
Receptionist was very pleasant and helpful she makes a nice coffee and very much needed.
The breakfast was fine but unfortunately didn’t have the time to enjoy as I had the ferry to catch.
- This was our fourth stay here and it fully lived up to what we have experienced in the past.
Torre Los Templarios
Torre Los Templarios is set in Herrán and features a terrace and a bar. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the inn, the rooms come with a desk. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower. At Torre Los Templarios every room includes a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 43 mi from the accommodations, while Haro is 39 mi away. Burgos and Bilboa are both within 56 mi of Torre Los Templarios. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 25 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Balneario Orduña Plaza
Located in the heart of Orduña, the hotel is set in a neoclassical style building dating back to the 18th century, where each corner evokes history mixed harmoniously with the contemporary facilities.The building was formerly used as the access control point of merchants and goods between Bilbao and Castile. Nowadays, the wide terrace over the archways of the magnificent former customs house provides the perfect setting for pure relaxation. The rooms offer an avant-garde style and boast hydromassage baths.The spa, with mineral-medicinal water from the Muera de Arbieto spring, offers the latest health and beauty techniques. At the restaurant you will find traditional Basque cuisine with a creative twist, and the bar offers a selected range of “pintxos” (tapas).
- I was looking for a place to stay the evening before going to the Nervion waterfall. I found the Hotel in Orduña a small village. The Hotel is in a massive stone building, the rooms are big and modern with a high ceiling. The bed was good, the staff friendly, check-in was easy.
El baño de la habitación y la cama doble.
- La ubicación perfecta. El personal muy amable y servicial.
- La ubicacion en el centro del pueblo, el personal muy atento, en general bien, pero con detalles que lo empañan
- Porque es limpio,tranquilo y está muy bien ubicado.
Hotel Don Pablo
Set in Villasana de Mena and within the Mena valley, Hotel Don Pablo enjoys a beautiful, tranquil setting in the Castilla y León region of northern Spain.Hotel Don Pablo is ideal accommodations to get away from it all, and admire this picturesque landscape. From here you can go walking on one of the many routes proposed by the hotel. At the end of the day, you can dine in the hotel’s restaurant, which serves local-style cuisine.Hotel Don Pablo is also the perfect place to hold a wedding, or a business event. It has a large dining room that can accommodate up to 250 people.
- The location, the availability of the staff and everything there is to visit nearby.
- The Bedrooms were very comfortable and clean and had air conditioning
- Ubicación estupenda, muy buenas instalaciones. Sitio precioso.
- Es cómodo, agradable y está actualizado. El entorno es bonito.
- Lo único que estuvo a la altura del sitio fue la chica que nos atendió en recepción. Los dueños no supieron gestionar sus palabras delante de los clientes y cuando avisamos de la posibilidad de desayunar antes para poder llegar a nuestro curso en otro pueblo, nos dijeron que solo nos pondría poner un café sobre el mostrador. Nos cobraron noche con desayuno incluido (café en la barra) y la atención fue con malas caras y sin dar solución.
Top Hotels In Bóveda Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bóveda Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bóveda Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bóveda Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!