7 Best Hotels To Stay In Bollullos par del Condado Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Bollullos par del Condado Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bollullos par del Condado Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bollullos par del Condado Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bollullos par del Condado Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bollullos par del Condado Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bollullos par del Condado Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Bollullos Par Del Condado Andalucía:
The Hotel León is a practical hotel between Sevilla and Huelva, just 19 miles from the beach, with free Wi-Fi throughout.Take advantage of the Hotel León’s convenient 24-hour front desk to explore the surrounding area, including the nearby Doñana National Park.Air conditioning and a mini-bar are available for your comfort in the Hotel León’s practical, spacious rooms.Check your emails and plan day trips to Sevilla, Huelva or the beach, using the free Wi-Fi. The Monteblanco race course is also set nearby.At night, enjoy tasty local seafood in the hotel’s large dining area, with plenty of natural light.
- El personal que me atendió fue muy amable y servicial
- La cama cómoda, atendieron nuestras peticiones, y el personal correcto y amable. El agua caliente y sin limite de duración.
- El desayuno, con zumo de naranja natural, buen aceite, jamón…
Hotel muy bien localizado a 15 minutos si no hay trafico del rocio y sobre todo es tranquilo sin ruido. Las habitaciones son pequeñas pero completas, con camas muy cómodas.
Justo alado hay un meson con un desayuno exquisito y un personal muy amable.
– La limpieza del hotel: impecable.
– La atencion hacia la clientela: amables, educados y pendientes en todo momento por la comodidad y necesidad de los huespedes.
– La ubicacion, cerca de todo: centro comercial, pueblos colindantes, conectado con autopistas, poligono industrial con variedad de empresas…
– La separacion del hotel con respecto al mesón y a la tienda, todo en una misma superficie. Antetodo, privacidad y separacion de un lugar con otros.
– El colchon y la cama son un poco duros, pero para mi, genial.
– Hay wifi, y este es amplio. Se coge bastante cobertura.
– El desayuno, incluido dentro del precio, fue desayuno básico. En mi opinion no tengo queja. Si que es cierto, que hay otras variedades, y mas para añadir. Todo segun el gusto del consumidor.
Hotel León Tierra de Vinos
This charming hotel is well-located between the cities of Huelva and Sevilla, a place that is ideal for lovers of fine cuisine, wine and natural surroundings.Avant-garde decoration is present in all of the rooms and in the restaurant, where exquisite local cuisine and an extensive wine list are also on offer. Its function room is a perfect space for the celebration of any type of event. Wi-Fi internet access is also available in the hotel free of charge.This establishment is located in wine country and therefore, a tour around the wineries of Palma del Condado is an absolute must. Later you can stroll through the streets of this historic town.
- Great staff, very nice room. Highly recommend this Place!
- El personal muy atento. La cama muy cómoda. Muy buen sitio para descansar.
- En general el trato y la predisposición del personal
- Las habitaciones están bien, todo nuevo y muy limpio.
-El trato hacia la clientela. Inmejorable. Hay que analizar que el/la recepcionista es la misma persona para recibir huespedes, que a la misma vez atienden a la clientela del hotel y fuera de ello, y que estan para cubrir las necesidades de todos nosotros lo mejor posible, aportando soluciones y recibiendonos con la mejor de las sonrisas, estando agobiados de trabajo. Eso, en muchos lugares, no ocurre. El recibimiento es otro distinto. Y los que viajamos constantemente, sabemos diferenciarlo.
-La limpieza: impecable. Nada que argumentar. Son habitaciones pequeñas, sencillas. Si que es cierto, que alguna de ellas estan cerca de la cafeteria y hacen un poco de ruido. Y de la carrerera, es el punto de paso de la calle principal.
-Los colchones y la almohada, son duros. En mi opinion, genial.
Hotel Sercotel AS Chucena is conveniently located on the A-49 motorway which links the Andalusian cities of Seville and Huelva, near the town of El Rocio.Ideal for a night’s rest while crossing southern Spain and Portugal, this functional hotel offers you free use of its car park. The on-site cafeteria is open 24 hours a day, fitting in with your travel schedules. The hotel is also close to the famous annual pilgrimage destination of El Rocio.
- Good parking, nice comfortable room, and even though it was at a service station, you couldn’t hear the traffic. Good for in the restaurant, with nice freindly staff. Very convenient for refuelling, and checking your vehicle, before your journey, and close to the ferry port.
Clean room and bathroom
- Everything was just amazing. Recommend this hotel and give 10 out 10.
- Easy to find good vale for money. Comfy beds good bathroom and the WiFi (free option worked OK)
Basic but comfortable for a stopover.
Food available in the 24 hour cafe but slightly over priced!
One of our top picks in El Rocío.Featuring a garden, Palacio Doñana is located in El Rocío. With a terrace, the property also has a shared lounge. The tour desk can help arrange some activities and free WiFi is provided.The rooms include a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of the hotel can find nearby.Matalascañas is 14 miles from Palacio Doñana, while Mazagón is 29 miles away. Seville Airport is 57 miles from the property.
Location: close to two excellent restaurants and to many walking and birding areas. The town itself was unusual with sandy streets and the local people using horses, giving it a ‘wild west’ feel as well as a wonderful church which attracts many devotional visitors.
Room: superb, large with large bathroom and excellent, almost silent air con, well furnished.
Building: attractive, traditional courtyard style
- Good accommodation a little away from the centre of the town which was very busy on the Sunday.
- Super friendly staff and welcoming. Easy to walk around town from the property. Great for our stay!
- This delightful accommodation is well situated in relation to trails, and the hostess was very informative concerning excellent places to eat in the nearby town of Constantina. The pool is great with an enjoyable view of the countryside.
Great Location Good friendly welcome from Rafe.. He was very polite and pleasant. The rooms are a good size comfortable with full bathroom ensuite. We had good heating from the air conditioning unit. There is a breakfast available good selection of toast, pastries, coffee juices and cheese and meats.
There is a lounge for relaxing and a large courtyard area with small pool
- Location: close to two excellent restaurants and to many walking and birding areas. The town itself was unusual with sandy streets and the local people using horses, giving it a ‘wild west’ feel as well as a wonderful church which attracts many devotional visitors.
Hotel Restaurante Toruño
One of our top picks in El Rocío.Set on the edge of the beautiful protected area of Doñana National Park, this secluded hotel enjoys a tranquil, natural setting and is ideal for exploring this most southern region of Andalusia.Hotel Restaurante Toruño is a traditional-style property, providing you with fantastic views of the stunning surrounding landscape. Enjoy your evening meal in the hotel’s restaurant, which allows you to dine in style without leaving the hotel.From this hotel you can quickly and easily get to the coast. Matalascañas beach is only 9 miles from the hotel and is the ideal place to enjoy a relaxing day with the family. The hotel is also very near the beautiful historic cities of Seville, Cádiz and Jerez de la Frontera.
Meal OK in restaurant, with excellent charbroiled pork loin. Extensive menu, but many things are only available as they can be obtained, so ask what’s available before ordering wine.
Good air conditioning, WIFI, but this had to be obtained after explaining we were not on Facebook and could not access it in that manner.
The location is superb and the town has an interesting Wild West character with sandy streets, horses and hitching posts. But the town has a closed-in feel.
Restaurants are so-so but I recommend the Aires de Donana at the southern end of town next to the marshes. The food is excellent, the staff friendlier, and it has a great view from the veranda.
The national park is great for birding and has several visitors centers within east reach. The staff running them are remarkably uninformed.
- Very helpful staff gave us a picnic as Out tour of Doñana started too early for breakfast.
- Our room overlooked the lake where we could see the birds coming and going, which was wonderful. The rooms are quite small and basic but very clean.
- It was nice to have a little balcony overlooking the wetlands.
- Meal OK in restaurant, with excellent charbroiled pork loin. Extensive menu, but many things are only available as they can be obtained, so ask what’s available before ordering wine.
Set in the heart of Doñana National Park, this hotel is next to the Chapel of Virgen del Rocio and less than 15 minutes’ drive from Matalascañas beach. It offers an outdoor pool and a restaurant.Rooms at Pequeño Rocio open on to a shared garden area. Each air-conditioned room features a small courtyard. They all include a TV and 1 or 2 private bathrooms with hairdryer and free toiletries.Staff at the 24-hour reception can arrange horse riding tours at Doñana National Park.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and parking is possible at a location nearby.
- Location is great, just on the outskirts of El Rocio. It is close enough to walk into town, but far enough not to be bothered by late night bars, etc.
- Lovely grounds. Friendly and helpful staff. Spacious and beautiful public rooms. Breakfast with good choice.
- We really enjoyed our stay at Pequeño Rocio, the staff was very friendly and helpful, even when our car battery had died, they helped us to fix it so we could continue our journey. The room was very spacious and clean, we would definitely recommend this hotel, ideal for familes!
- Friendly staff and good facilities, short walk to town centre, bars, restaurants, etc. Easy to relax and forget the outside world.
The woman at check-in was quite friendly and let us book a second night for the same price.
The whole grounds were very tastefully done, internally and externally, and kept very clean. The bungalows are set in quaint typical local style gardens that are well looked after. The bungalows are also very local style with beautiful wooden beams and a fridge to store your foods. Beds are quite comfortable and have decent pillows. Showers were also quite nice. Excluding the workers drilling in the morning right outside our windows, there was no other noises.
The accommodation is kept very clean and is stocked with plenty of towels and toiletries.
There is a 24hr mini-supermarket just 5 minutes away.
The swimming pool is a nice size and is looked after by a nice friendly guy.
Ardea Purpurea is set on the Doñana Natural Park and housed in an authentic thatched building featuring elegant décor and exposed wooden beams. It features an outdoor lagoon-style saltwater pool.The rooms at Ardea Purpurea include a terrace with views over the lake and forest. They feature a TV with DVD and CD player, free Wi-Fi and air conditioning. Each bungalow is equipped with an open-plan kitchen and living room. All have parking spaces next to them.Mediterranean cuisine is offered at the hotel’s restaurant. In summer, meals can be served on the terrace. The hotel can arrange horse-riding and various countryside excursions.Ardea Purpurea is 2,650 feet from the town of Villamanrique de la Condesa, and Seville is only 22 mi away. You can go horse riding in the Doñana National Park, located 2.2 mi away.
- Very nice restaurant, excellent food with great wine for reasonable prices.
Ecellent international breakfast with all you need.
More then excellend dinner, 5 stars out of 5 stars with beautiful tender meat in a romantic setting in the garden.
Very good bedding with not too hard or soft matrasses and pillows.
Lovely small patio with garden view in front of out room.
Lovely swimming pool, it was 35 degrees……..
Competence of all staff. Waiters, chefs, reception, cleaners all smiled and were obviously keen to be of service.
Restaurant must be the best for miles around.
- Great location on edge of Donana National Park. Fantastic bird life. Romeria route to El Rocio runs right past the hotel, so great for watching the El Rocio pilgrimage at Pentecost.
Good rooms excellent facilities good location friendly helpful staff
Eating a meal at 1030/at nigjy
Top Hotels In Bollullos Par Del Condado Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bollullos par del Condado Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bollullos par del Condado Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bollullos par del Condado Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!