7 Best Hotels To Stay In Blacks Harbour New Brunswick – Top Hotel Reviews
Blacks Harbour New Brunswick is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Blacks Harbour New Brunswick. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Blacks Harbour New Brunswick. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Blacks Harbour New Brunswick. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Blacks Harbour New Brunswick right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Blacks Harbour New Brunswick with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Blacks Harbour New Brunswick:
Granite Town Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Granite Town Hotel offers accommodations in Saint George. The hotel has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Saint John Airport, 47 miles from Granite Town Hotel.
- Staff was very friendly and was very affordable. The breakfast was good.
King suite was amazing!! Loved the little kitchenette. Fully stocked.
So accommodating…we had to change the date of arrival due to bad roads/ice. Our basketball tournament was delayed one day. They gladly let us move our reservation to the next day. Great staff!!!
- We were close to our Friends whom live in Beaver Harbour. Thanks.
- The beds are awesome!! A welcomed surprise!! Great value!
- The room was comfortable and very clean. We were very satisfied with everything.
St Andrews Inn & Suites
Featuring free WiFi, St Andrews Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Saint Andrews.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Extra large room with a door leading to the sea, need I say more? Staff is very friendly and great to chat with.
- Amazing view! Very friendly staff. All around great place. We will always stay at this hotel when we travel.
- The quiet and the welcome. The suites are located right on the waterfront. Hot drinks in the lobby were a nice touch. The pillows were exceptional.
- Staff were very friendly and informative. The room was very clean and beds comfortable, pool was great, parking was very convenient, the balcony view was excellent, very close to downtown shopping and eateries. Enjoyed our stay immensely. Cute little town.
- Would have good if there was a breakfast, but there was one close by.
The Algonquin Resort St. Andrews by-the-Sea, Autograph Collection
This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and a private beach area, The Algonquin Resort St. Andrews by-the-Sea, Autograph Collection is located in Saint Andrews. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center and a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental.
My kids LOVED the pool and slide. It was March break so lots of kids were there but the pool was big enough that it didnt matter.
The beds were very comfy. I loved the omlette station at the breakfast buffet.
The hotel staff were amazing with us before we arrived. We had some issues with or resveration from booking.com not showing up but the hotel asssured us we woupd have a room. Morning of the trip we called to confirm and they had one of our room types wrong but made sure that was fixed. I was very impressed with their customer service.
- Breakfast Buffett was excellent! Pool was open late.
- We loved our stay at the Algonquin. The old hotel has been beautifully renovated and has a great location. Beautiful spot!
- Staffs are accommodating. Food are great. Indoor Swimming pool is lovely
- The ambiance of the entire hotel, the comfy bed and the AMAZING staff made our weekend get-away perfect.
- My kids LOVED the pool and slide. It was March break so lots of kids were there but the pool was big enough that it didnt matter.
Tara Manor Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Tara Manor Inn offers pet-friendly accommodations in Saint Andrews.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or pool. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player is provided.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play tennis at the inn.
- Owner super friendly, good breakfast, grounds are extensive and beautiful S
- Nice setting. Spacious – liked lounge area. Good restaurant
It was a large room with two queen size beds and a sitting area with couch and chair . Just lovely. Bathroom was very nice they provided more towels for us as we were three ladies.
Extra coffee foe our room were treated awesome.
- Everything about this property was so clean and beautiful, room was large and decorated so lovely, the dining room menu is limited but a great selection, the continental breakfast is the best we have had.
- The staff were very friendly and welcoming. Our dinner in the restaurant was delicious!
Deer Island Inn
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Deer Island Inn offers accommodations in Lords Cove . Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.
The bed was super comfy. Our room was beautiful and comfortable. Huge beautiful bathroom. Sitting area in bedroom. Tons of storage.
Felt like a special, important guest. Wish we could of stayed longer. Definitely going back..Next time hopefully during the summer.
- We had an amazing spa tub in our room. Breakfast was adorable and amazing. We felt like we were royality.
- Very friendly Personal, great breakfast, lovely House, TRY the dinner! delicious, big rooms, very clean
- The owners are pleasant and the property well located .The friendly owner when he arrived in the evening made me a much appreciated Schnitzel and provided a good breakfast early in the morning.
- They have a whirlpool tub and after a long day of driving and walking it sure felt good to relax.
- The bed was super comfy. Our room was beautiful and comfortable. Huge beautiful bathroom. Sitting area in bedroom. Tons of storage.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Kennedy Inn offers accommodations in Saint Andrews. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is available.
- Nice old building with a cosy touch .Staff was excellent
- Location, price, charm. Rooms well sound-proofed from pub and restaurant downstairs. Our room was directly over the pub and we couldn’t hear the live music taking place below us. We were exhausted, so this was a bonus!
- Loved the quaint property and Inn. Hosts were terrific!
- Comfortable room, right in the center of town, walking distance to everything, great linens. Nice front porch overlooking Water Street.
- Single bed in the room I got, very hot, just a floor fan but not bad with windows open, bar downstairs and great location
Dominion Hill Country Inn and Retreat Centre
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Dominion Hill Country Inn and Retreat Centre offers accommodations in Bocabec. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and hiking. The inn also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Fredericton Airport, 52 miles from Dominion Hill Country Inn and Retreat Centre.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Blacks Harbour New Brunswick Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Blacks Harbour New Brunswick to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Blacks Harbour New Brunswick but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Blacks Harbour New Brunswick. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!