7 Best Hotels To Stay In Bastimentos Bastimentos Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Bastimentos Bastimentos Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bastimentos Bastimentos Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bastimentos Bastimentos Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bastimentos Bastimentos Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bastimentos Bastimentos Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bastimentos Bastimentos Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Bastimentos Bastimentos Island:
Al Natural Resort
One of our top picks in Bastimentos.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Al Natural Resort is located in Bastimentos, just 11 miles from Bocas Town. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at this hotel, and the area is popular for snorkeling and canoeing. Buena Vista is 6 miles from Al Natural Resort, and Isla Colón is 15 miles from the property.
- The views were amazing and the staff very friendly. All meals were very delicious and included in rate. The meal set-up allows you to easily get to know other guests. The hotel also offers a variety of competetively priced tours, giving even more options of how to spend your time in Bastimentos.
- The best place we stayed in Panama and will be back. We had the double story bungalow which provided the most amazing views at the top and bottom. Food included in the stay was delicious. Access to paddle boards and kayaks is free and readily available. Highly recommend kayaking through the mangroves. The most surreal experience! A trip out to Zapatiallas is a MUST. We saw multiple sloths. In fact I would watch them as I showered and out of my bed when I woke up. So amazing. They also have monkey visitors at dinner which is fun. One last thing. Can we say hunky hunky staff. The two main guys that set up tours etc are very yummy. If I was single without my husband there those two would be in a lot of trouble.
- The food , the staff and the location are incredible
The night monkeys…
- If I were to build paradise in Boca Del Toro, this would be how I would do it! Our room overlooked the caribbean in a perfect majestic way……and delicious gourmet food.
Hotel Caribbean View
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Bastimentos, 2.4 miles from Bocas Town, Hotel Caribbean View features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. The hotel has a playground and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Buena Vista is 12 miles from Hotel Caribbean View, and Isla Colón is 6 miles away.
The owners and their family was GREAT!!!!! Breakfast was GREAT!!! Food WONDERFUL!!!!!
BEER was very COLDDDDD!!!!!!!! My name is Rick from Eastern Oregon in the great country of the United States of America
- Luis and Sylvia are amazing hosts. They bend backwards to meet all your needs. The hotel is in the quiet part of town. View from the restaurant is amazing and the food is delicious. We traveled with our 8 year old son who is a picky eater and Luis made sure he had what he wanted. Luis Jr will take you on tours anywhere you want to go. The rooms have everything you need including AC. We would go back anytime.
Food was good. Family run establishment but didnt stay long enough to get to know any of them.
Did a tour with 2 girls that were staying there and that was good although not what I really wanted to do. A very interesting island.
Not sure about charging 3% extra because I used my card I think that is illegal or bad business practice.
- Great experience! Enjoyed owners Louie and Sylvia! They were excellent hosts and the prepared very good meals as well.
- highly cheerful and helpful family owners. great to sleep only a few feet above the water. complete peace.. it was like i was on a cruise! great food. the place is partially under construction and being made of wood on a pier is a little rickety (theyre building an addition) – but it’s sleepy all day and is a place to completely unwind and chill. worth every penny. if you’re nice, they may even let you borrow the kayak for a spin to isla solarte :)).
- The owners and their family was GREAT!!!!! Breakfast was GREAT!!! Food WONDERFUL!!!!!
Rafael’s Sleep Inn
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Rafael’s Sleep Inn is located in Bastimentos, just 2.4 miles from Bocas Town.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.Buena Vista is 13 miles from Rafael’s Sleep Inn, and Isla Colón is 6 miles away.
- Cool hang out areas kitchen is well equipment very clean super cozy stuff is kind and helpful I would definitely stay here again any time
- Super nice little houses, very friendly stuff they help you with everything. Kayak renting was included also snorkelibg stuff. Very much recommended
- Good localisation, clean and nice rooms with kitchen.
- Amazing staff and wonderful colourful house. We had great people living with us and the atmosphere was simply amazing! Bastimento is a place where you feel home and i warmly recommend rafael’s sleep inn to everyone else! Its just simply amazing. I will never forget it.
- Very nice Veranda to relax, the kitchen was spacious and well equipped. There won’t be many other guests since you always get a room (up to 4 people) for yourself. Tranquilo!
Sea Pearl Apartments
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Sea Pearl Apartments is located in Bastimentos, just 2.1 miles from Bocas Town.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find room service at the property.Buena Vista is 13 miles from Sea Pearl Apartments, and Isla Colón is 6 miles from the property.
Hellen’s and Archie’s place is very comfortable and clean. I had one of the rooms upstairs that has a shared kitchen and bath and a little balcony with a hammock. They were both very helpful and sweet. I can absolutely recommend the place.
(I agree, it was a little strange at first that the bathroom opens from two sides, but you lock it while you’re in there, so there’s no problem really. It might not be for everyone, but I thought it no problem at all.)
- Property was close to the water (not on the water) and close to where the water taxi mored.
Well-equipped kitchen and nicely furnished common area. All you need to prepare your own meals. Our room was spacious, a lot of shelves, AC worked perfectly. The whole place looks just cosy and the minute you arrive, you immerse into Bastimento’s chilled vibe. Even though sometimes it can stir up: drums playing, somewhere someone plays loud music. We enjoyed it, we felt more like guests, than like tourists. Close to the watertaxis, around half an hour to walk to Wizard Beach through jungle – might even see some monkeys jumping around.
Sea Pearl Apartments were a marvellous place to stay.
- Hellen was lovely, she made us feel very welcome and helped us arrange transport off the island. The appartment was fantastic value. Wi-fi was great and the appartment had everything we needed. If possible try to bring food/water from bocas since it’s more expensive/limited on this island.
- Good bed/matras, well equipped kitchenette. Clean room and appartement. Owners are very welcoming and helpfull.
- Hellen’s and Archie’s place is very comfortable and clean. I had one of the rooms upstairs that has a shared kitchen and bath and a little balcony with a hammock. They were both very helpful and sweet. I can absolutely recommend the place.
La Loma Jungle Lodge and Chocolate Farm
Located in Bastimentos in the region of Isla Bastimentos, 6 miles from Bocas Town, La Loma Jungle Lodge and Chocolate Farm features a terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including canoeing and hiking. Buena Vista is 9 miles from La Loma Jungle Lodge, and Isla Colón is 11 miles from the property.
- We felt a genuine connection with the people and landscape, with a sense of luxury that added to rather than detracted from the environment. Particularly enjoyed the cacao tour by Kelly and the amazing food, beautifully presented by Karen and Steve. The coffee box left outside our room every morning before breakfast was a nice way to wake up!
- Incredible experience being in the middle of the jungle in your open! house on poles, surrounded by sloths, caimans, red frogs, humming birds to mention just a few. And lovely people who are running the place – Karen and Steef, Chapi and all the others, delicious food throughout the day, beautiful places to visit from there.
- Everything about this place is absolutely fantastic. Luxury cabins surrounded by the jungle and delicious food. Hosts and staff are very friendly, kind and ready to help. Place is very clean and safe. We will surely come back here.
- The food: breakfast, lunch and dinner they served at La Loma was the best we had in Panama. Absolutely outstanding. Super fresh – all home grown.
- Amazing food and hospitality. Very interesting domain and sleeping in the jungle was magic.
Bastimentos Caribean Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Bastimentos Caribean Hotel offers accommodations in Bastimentos, just 2.1 miles from Bocas Town. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Buena Vista is 13 miles from Bastimentos Caribean Hotel, and Isla Colón is 6 miles from the property.
- ocean view. Marvis was very helpful. Good location in town. Restaurant staff accommodating.
- Ocean view from the rooms, TV, restaurant close by
- Quite good location, just a few minutes from where the boats stop. The breakfast in the attached restaurant is really good. The owner was pretty nice and helpful
- La atención, la comida riquísima, las habitaciones son cómodas. Tienen una excelente vista
no saben lo que son los Cruasanes?
no había internet – anunciado, ni agua caliente.
Dreamcatcher Hotel & Restaurant
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Dreamcatcher Hotel & Restaurant is located in Bastimentos, 2.2 miles from Bocas Town and 13 miles from Buena Vista. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental.
- Very relaxing atmosphere, the restaurant had delicious food.
- Incredibly nice staff, very authentic, super good food
- Good, relaxed location. Staff were helpful and also very relaxed. Nice ambiance and just a quick boat ride away from Bocas Town.
- The location was ok, pretty central of Isla Bastimentos. The common area is nice to hang out, has more a backpacker / hostel kind of feel. The owners, a young couple from Salvador, are super friendly and happy to help you.
– nice location and view from the terrace
– friendly staff
– flexibility (in the last moment we had to postpone our arrival date – it was not a problem to change it with no extra cost)
Top Hotels In Bastimentos Bastimentos Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bastimentos Bastimentos Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bastimentos Bastimentos Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bastimentos Bastimentos Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!