7 Best Hotels To Stay In Barajas de Melo Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Barajas de Melo Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Barajas de Melo Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barajas de Melo Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barajas de Melo Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Barajas de Melo Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Barajas de Melo Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Barajas De Melo Castilla-la Mancha:
Motel San Isidro
The Motel San Isidro offers spacious wood cabins just off the A-3 motorway, 3.7 mi from Tarancón. The air-conditioned rooms have free WiFi access, and there is free on-site parking.The separate cabins at San Isidro Motel all have a flat-screen TV, mini-bar and a small private terrace. The modern bathrooms have a shower, as well as heating.The San Isidro complex has a 24-hour reception, and a bar. There is also a small garden. The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.The A-3 motorway offers a direct link to Madrid, some 37 mi away. The small town of Villarrubio is about 1.2 mi away.
- The staff and convenience for stop over. Food good and bonus of allowing our dog to stay.
- It was clean and spacious and staff were very pleasant. Would definitely stay again. Close to motorway.
- We have stayed before so it is a convenient stopover for us
The location just off the motorway is perfect.
The room is good, bathroom spectacular.
The shower! Fantastic more like a spa!
Hostería Casa Palacio
Offering an on-site restaurant and bar, Hostería Casa Palacio is located in Ucles. Set in a 16th-century stone building, this country hotel has a swimming pool and terrace.Each rustic-style room comes with free WiFi, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Modern Manchego cuisine is served at Casa Palacio’s restaurant. You can enjoy breakfast or an evening drink on the traditional Castilian patio.The historic city of Cuenca is 43 mi from the hotel and central Madrid is an hour’s drive away.
- Staff very friendly, excelent restaurant, big room, very good breakfast. It was a nice surprise to stay in thie hoten in Ucles. We absolutely loved.
Location in small village of Ucles with it’s spring water,a superior comfy room ,wine knowledge by the hotel Manager ,of Ucles wines. Decent breakfast.Excellent dining and service. Great wine tasting by evening. Wow monastery close by. Service in local church we gate crashed.
Nothing too much trouble for staff, A really good find ,and a must for another time.Ideal for a half way north south journey.
The young manager is a real asset to this well run establishment, and talkative,kind ,informative,we were impressed. Thank you.
- Great location if driving the length of Spain – delightful young staff. Wish we could have arrived earlier to use the pool.
- The a la carte menu had an excellent selection and was marked to show which dishes were not suitable for coeliacs. The room was large and comfortable with two easy chairs. The whole property was very tastefully decorated in keeping with the character of the old building.
Staff were very friendly, the room was good, everything was clean.
The breakfast was lovely, tosdada, croissant, sugar bread, coffee and fresh orange juice, perfect.
Dinner was a little on the pricey side, but good nonetheless.
Complejo Enoturístico Finca La Estacada
Finca La Estacada specializes in wine, with its own vineyard, wine cellar and a gourmet restaurant. It has a heated outdoor swimming pool, 2 paddle tennis courts and a spa.The hotel is set in the countryside of Castilla la Mancha, near the town of Tarancón. The cities of Madrid and Cuenca are both 40 minutes away by car. The hotel offers free private parking.Each room at La Estacada has a free mini-bar, with a selection of wines. Rooms are air-conditioned, and have an private bathroom with a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi access is available.La Estacada organizes wine-tasting sessions and tours. It also has an ornamental vineyard. The complex has terraces and gardens, with olive trees and a fountain.The spa specializes in treatments using wine, with discounts for guests. There is also a sauna and a gym.
- Full English breakfast plus full array of other foods. The only difficulty being we were unable to find the location as our sat.nav took into the town and then left us in the middle of the countryside, after asking directions we located the hotel. We had the misfortune to leave our suitcase at the hotel but after ringing the reception and explaining they agreed to forward the missing item and 2 days later it was delivered to our address. Excellent service.
- This hotel was not in Madrid, and that was the primary reason for selecting it. We were on a long drive across Spain. the promotion information listed 2 important qualities–free parking, and a restaurant on premises. Most important, when we arrived I discovered I had lost electronic adapter. The hotel staff found one for me, which made life so much easier!
- Spacious well appointed room with large comfortable bed. Friendly and attentive staff. Excellent bar and restaurant. Relaxing atmosphere.
- We have been to this hotel before so knew it was a good place to stay. The room was very comfortable with a complimentary bottle of wine on arrival (from their own vineyards) delicious. Huge bathroom with many good quality toiletries. Staff were welcoming and very pleasant and breakfast was fresh and delicious. Overall a great stopover en route to Bilbao port and back again to Mazarron, would definitely recommend it.
- Beautiful surrounding countryside, friendly staff, comfortable beds and a lovely comlimentary bottle of their own wine in the room on arrival
Hotel Rural & Spa Las Nubes
Hotel Rural “Las Nubes” is located on a 260-hectare estate in Albalate de Zorita, an hour’s drive from Madrid. It offers an outdoor seasonal pool, and stylish accommodations with a private balcony.Las Nubes is a hunting reserve that also offers horse rides for an additional charge. You can choose accomodation in a room or a cave, which all have a coffee maker and mini-bar.The caves feature all-white interiors and curved surfaces. They have a spa bath, an iPod docking station and a private terrace.The hotel has a large lounge area with an open fireplace, sofas and a large window with views of the River Tajo. There is also a table tennis room, pool table and a barbecue.Las Nubes’ restaurant serves traditional Castilian food. It offers great views of the river and a seasonal spa during autumn and winter season.
- Ubicación espectacular, auténtico picadero de Berlusconi en los 80
We have enjoyed every single minute of our stay. It is a magical location with stunning views. I told all my friends they should visit it
We will be back
- El lugar perfecto para descansar y respirar Naturaleza pura. La habitación espaciosa, la chimenea, la cama, el yacuzzi (aunque un poco pequeño). El spa. La comida, desayuno. Todo en general muy bien
- Las Cuevas Bioclimáticas, increíbles, mis dieses. Chimenea, cama super buena, limpio, vistazas hacía el río Tajo, super cómodo bonito, sencillo. Puedes dar grandes paseos por la zona y coger bicis que las dan allí.
- El lugar es muy bonito, ideal para desconectar de todo.
Hotel La Atalaya
Located in Fuentidueña de Tajo in the Community of Madrid, Hotel La Atalaya features a barbecue and hot tub. The hotel has a children’s playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alcalá de Henares is 27 mi from Hotel La Atalaya, while Pinto is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 34 mi from HOTEL LA ATALAYA.
Attentive, friendly staff
Food available all day.
- The lack of a lift was a disadvantage particularly as I am slightly disabled and stairs are difficult. Staff were very pleasant and food good
- Nice village nearby and safe parking and food available on site at good price.
- Clean and comfortable, staff very friendly & helpful, good priced bar and food.
- The hotel is extremely good value for the price we paid
- Attentive, friendly staff
Hotel Restaurante MR
Located in Granja Arenales, Hotel Restaurante MR provides a garden and terrace. With free WiFi, this 1-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and a shared lounge. The property has airport transportation, while a car rental service is also available.The rooms at the hotel come with a seating area. With a private bathroom, some accommodations at Hotel Restaurante MR also feature a balcony. All rooms include a desk.At the accommodation you’ll find a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. A vegetarian option can also be requested.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.A business center is at guests’ disposal at Hotel Restaurante MR.Aranjuez is 35 miles from the hotel, while Alcalá de Henares is 46 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- It is a good choice for people who are in transit and need to sleep somewhere. Very clean room and helpful staff.
- The owner, José, was pleasant and helpful, as were the waitresses. We were there in a heatwave and the air conditioning worked well in our room and was silent. The room was basic but spotlessly clean. No problem accommodating our labrador (extra charge, €10). The hotel was easy to find using Google maps. It’s on an residential estate, not a village, and as a result we had a peaceful night’s sleep.
- Nice staff . Nothing to do . Did not understand us very well , but my fault not there’s . Took an hour to find iv got one of the best sat nav. Going but it would not find this place
Fish based evening meal was excellent
- the proprietor was pleasant and helpful and it was value for money. The food was limited but well cooked. I would use it again.
Casa Palacio Conde de Garcinarro
Located in Huete, Casa Palacio Conde de Garcinarro features a garden and a terrace. With a shared lounge, the property also has a bar. The property has a 24-hour front desk as well as free WiFi.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV. With a private bathroom, certain rooms at Casa Palacio Conde de Garcinarro also offer a garden view. All guest rooms have a desk.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the accommodation.Cuenca is 34 miles from Casa Palacio Conde de Garcinarro, while Tarancón is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 78 miles from the property.
- The hotel has a special charm and is well placed in a town with significant cultural heritage like Huete. This palace has been well taken care of and “breathes” history. If you like going to historical hotels with charm, this is the right choice.
- Very nice rural property, with authentic decor and facilities, definitely not for people looking for luxury.
- Lovely staff and lovely facilities. Great value for the money, very spacious room, perfect spot for a city break!
La atención del personal, cercanos y atentos a las necesidades de los huéspedes, para facilitarte la estancia.
Edificio histórico que se ha adaptado a las necesidades actuales. Además, proporciona estancias comunes que aportan intercambio entre los clientes, si así lo deseas, y detalles como un caldo calentito o chocolate con churros, que se agradecen.
Por lo demás la casa te traslada a otra época con solo entrar, es una maravilla poder disfrutar de una casa que tiene siglos de antigüedad.
La atención en todo momento es excepcional y se agradecen los detalles.
El salón con la chimenea y la biblioteca un lujo que invita a relajarse, a leer o a conversar con otros huéspedes.
Sin duda un sitio para repetir.
Top Hotels In Barajas De Melo Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Barajas de Melo Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Barajas de Melo Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Barajas de Melo Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!