7 Best Hotels To Stay In Ban Khuan Phang Nga Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Khuan Phang Nga Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ban Khuan Phang Nga Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Khuan Phang Nga Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Khuan Phang Nga Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ban Khuan Phang Nga Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ban Khuan Phang Nga Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Ban Khuan Phang Nga Province:
Pranee Home Phangnga
Located in Phangnga, 22 miles from Khao Lak, Pranee Home Phangnga features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room has a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.Ko Yao Noi is 24 miles from Pranee Home Phangnga, and Ko Yao Yai is 28 miles from the property. Phuket Airport is 29 miles away.
No reviews yet.
T.P. Place Hotel
Located in Phangnga, 23 miles from Khao Lak, T.P. Place Hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ko Yao Noi is 23 miles from T.P. Place Hotel, and Ko Yao Yai is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 27 miles from T.P. Place Hotel.
- A good clean boutique type hotel very near a road with plenty of shops, street food stalls and a few restaurants. Situated 1km from minivan station. Good tourist agent in minivan station, mr kean, arranged an amazing day trip around the bay and islands. A good family restaurant situated left out of hotel 500 metres on opposite side of road just past the telecom office.
- Between the bus station (15mn walk) and the town center (15mn walk) but restaurants around. Motorbike rental, free coffee (instant) and cockies in the morning, room ok for the price. Powerfull air conditionning.
They offer excellent private tours to the Phang Nga bay- all the famous landmarks and activities (like kayaking) are included, you can set the pace and duration of the tour as you like and they even take you to a private beach. And it even costs a little bit less than group tours from Phuket and Krabi.
The staff was very nice and helpful- they arranged transport for us and drove us to the bus station.
- Good value for money. Very clean room. Night markets are close.
- The staff is amazing, welcoming and friendly. They brought us to the station, organised tours and let us use the motorbike also the second days without paying any extra. The room was very clean and spacious. Nothing to say really, it was the best experience in Thailand so far.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lukmuang 2 offers accommodations in Phangnga.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Khao Lak is 23 miles from Lukmuang 2, and Ko Yao Noi is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Khaowong Resort Phang Nga
Khaowong Resort Phang Nga is located in Phangnga, just 22 miles from Khao Lak. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Ko Yao Noi is 25 miles from Khaowong Resort Phang Nga, and Ko Yao Yai is 29 miles from the property. Phuket Airport is 29 miles away.
- Location! In the middle of jungle but in walking distance from market and main street. Very calm and wonderful.
- Price. Friendliness. Fresh papaya. Lovely garden setting.
- Very friendly staff, superb jungle environment, peacefull location, free facilities like bus stop drop off and fruit plate in the late afternoon
- Amazing place, your in the middle of the Forrest surrounded by trees, ‘uncle Ann’ was amazing and they took us out for food In a local restaurant that was just Thai people, really made us feel welcomed and helped with anything we asked of them
- In the middle of the nature this hotel is realy adorable. The rooms are very simple but very clean. The host are wellcoming and prepared to provide you any services (bike, transfer, local tipps)
White House by 88
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, White House by 88 offers accommodations in Phangnga. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Khao Lak is 23 miles from White House by 88, and Ko Yao Noi is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 27 miles from White House by 88.
- Very clean and comfortable rooms, just next to the big park, comfortable beds, clean bathrooms. Simple breakfasts. Cooperation with Sayan Tours, quite close to the pier from which all tours from Phang-nga are leaving.
- The staff is polite and helpful. The whole hotel look like new and more in European style. Price is reasonable.
- Breakfest is tasty and good. Refrigerator in a room. Clean and modern bathroom. very comfortable room. Nice place to stay. Very close big food shop (7-eleven, KFC, other restaurants). Location near nice park and 2 caves. The best cave is only 15 minutes walk from the hotel.
- The bed was very comfortable. It was nice to have a soft bed for a change while in Thailand.
Nice small clean hotel for one night.
We stayed for one night in the White House when we visited Phang Nga Bay.
The deluxe room was very spacious, the matress very comfortable, the Internet connection very good. The hotel is still new and everything very clean.
The small breakfast was correct, it is served in the small lobby and on the terrace in front of the hotel, which is located at the main road. The quiet rooms are situated at the back of the hotel. The decoration of the hotel is very nice in white with an eye for details.
Rachawadee House is located in Phang-nga, just 22 miles from Khao Lak. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ko Yao Noi is 23 miles from Rachawadee House, and Ko Yao Yai is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 27 miles from Rachawadee House.
No reviews yet.
SiamIs Hotel Phang-Nga Bay
SiamIs Hotel Phang-Nga Bay offers accommodations in Phangnga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Khao Lak is 24 miles from SiamIs Hotel Phang-Nga Bay, and Ko Yao Noi is 20 miles from the property. Phuket Airport is 25 miles away.
- On River, tour boat good to islands, good view and sun rise.
- The view from the balcony was positively brilliant
- Absolutely nothing. You need to send someone to check out ”this dump!!! Total false advertising of property. On a positive note check out Mareno hotel down the road.
La vue de la chambre .
Très calme …. car très peu de clients
Le personnel qui fait de son mieux
- Le personnel dépassé qui essaye sans un mot d’anglais dans un hôtel déserté de sauver les meubles
Top Hotels In Ban Khuan Phang Nga Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ban Khuan Phang Nga Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Khuan Phang Nga Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ban Khuan Phang Nga Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!