7 Best Hotels To Stay In Ban Khong Hua Kwang Surat Thani Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Khong Hua Kwang Surat Thani Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ban Khong Hua Kwang Surat Thani Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Khong Hua Kwang Surat Thani Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Khong Hua Kwang Surat Thani Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ban Khong Hua Kwang Surat Thani Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ban Khong Hua Kwang Surat Thani Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Ban Khong Hua Kwang Surat Thani Province:
Khao Sok River Home Resort
One of our best sellers in Khao Sok! Located in Ban Khong Hua Kwang, 31 miles from Ko Kho Khao, Khao Sok River Home Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking. The nearest airport is Surat Thani Airport, 34 miles from the property.
It is located at a quiet place by the river; so peaceful and calm. A bit far from the center though.
Kate was a great host. She is very friendly and hardworking. She helped a lot about tours around and other directions.
I would recommend here for the ones who need some silence and relaxation.
This small resort was outstanding and the bungalows were spectacular.
Kate and Alex were super helpful and even had a motorbike to rent.
The breakfast was huge and amazing. For dinner the Thai food was cooked to perfection and so flavorful.
If you want to visit the lake this resort is closer than the Khao Sok village accommodation as well its close to other outdoor amenities.
Beautiful, comfortable, new bungalow in a peaceful jungle setting looking out over the river. It’s located 20km outside the “village” so you will be away from the crowds (we liked that). We did the canoe tour at the end of the afternoon which was beautiful with the light. And there was nobody else on the river!
Oh, and Kate is a great host!
- Great location in the forest next to a river makes for an amazing view from the rooms and the restaurant terrace. The food is really good as well and reasonably priced. The hosts Kate and Alex are very welcoming and helpful in organising really cool tours in the national park and such. Would definitely stay there again.
- Amazing Place, Amazing Owner, Just go there it’s exceptional.
- It is located at a quiet place by the river; so peaceful and calm. A bit far from the center though.
Khao Sok Jungle Resort
Khao Sok Jungle Resort offers accommodations in Khao Sok. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.Khao Lak is 29 miles from Khao Sok Jungle Resort, and Ko Kho Khao is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Surat Thani Airport, 43 miles from Khao Sok Jungle Resort.
- The bungalow that we were staying was lovely, keeping the jungle style 100%. The resort is not close to any shops or activities but they take you wherever you want. We really enjoyed our time there as we were right inside the jungle and we felt so close to nature. We were eating our meals there too and the food was prepared at that time. Everything was so simple yet super delicious! We are still talking about how much we loved our bungalow and the food and of course the hospitality so we’ll definitely go back 🙂 Thank you so much for everything!
- Jungle. Clean. Basic. Bamboo. Outdoor/roofless shower
- The owner and wife and the staff were very kind and helpful and the owner took us to see the monkeys one afternoon also organised two trips for us.The food was all cooked fresh and was very nice, The bed was very comfortable.
- The manager always brought us where ever we needed to go and pick us back up. We also enjoyed that at night his Thai friends would come by and have a drink and dance. The Nationalpark is very close by. When our manager booked the tour to go to the national park and stay there over night we didn’t have to pay for our room while we were gone.
- The manager was very nice, friendly, and did provide us with all necessary accessories for tours : lamps, raincoats… which was not necessarily the case for other guesthouses.
Khao Sok Jasmine Garden Resort
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Khao Sok Jasmine Garden Resort is located in Khao Sok in the region of Surat Thani Province, just 28 miles from Khao Lak.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is ticket service at the property.The nearest airport is Surat Thani Airport, 45 miles from Khao Sok Jasmine Garden Resort.
Me and family very much enjoyed our stay at jasmine garden. Klaus and Spider woman made us feel very welcome and made sure we had everything we needed. Would highly recommend elephant washing organised by the ever smiling Spider woman!
From David, Amanda and Madeline (Lily)
- Very nice property – small, with a comfortable, relaxing pool. Extremely convenient to “town” — within a 2 minute walk of the several restaurants and shops that make up the town. Owner was very nice and accommodating.
Klaus & Spider are wonderful hosts. Communication prior to and during our stay was excellent. Klaus was also really helpful in arranging a guide & transfer for us.
The bungalows and setting are lovely – spacious, comfortable & spotlessly clean.
We were worried about mosquitos due to the proximity to the National Park but our room was well screened with great AC & and was mosquito free.
Very good houses and likewise pool. Very good facilities, also for Western standard. You get beach chairs on your own terras etc!
Although they have no baby beds, good place to stay with a baby (1yr old)
Great bungalow for the family, two rooms, one with good bunks and one large double bed, nice bathroom, cracking view towards the jungle!
Very efficient service by Claus and cracking food from spyder. I’d def recommend it and the day trip they arranged to the lake for us was brilliant.
- Me and family very much enjoyed our stay at jasmine garden. Klaus and Spider woman made us feel very welcome and made sure we had everything we needed. Would highly recommend elephant washing organised by the ever smiling Spider woman!
Khao Sok Nature Place
Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Khao Sok Nature Place is located in Khao Sok. Khao Lak is 28 miles from the property.The accommodation is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area and/or balcony. There is a private bathroom with a shower in every unit.Ko Kho Khao is 17 miles from Khao Sok Nature Place. Surat Thani Airport is 45 miles away.
- Nice room and facilities. Staff, specifically Naany are great.
- Great breakfast, nice view, great staff, close to national park, arrange scooter and transport for better price
Good location, beautiful landscapes behind the window, friendly and very helpful staff. We enjoyed our time in “Nature place” and even have extended our stay.
Plus, we were lucky to have a great day in Khao Sok Nature Park with a good company and guide. If you are interested, don’t hesitate to ask Ms. Nanny for advice.
- Super friendly people, who always are super helpful and nice!!! The rooms are big and clean. The entrance of the khao sok national park, is really close. Perfect place to stay!!!
Super friendly people, who always are super helpful and nice!!!
The rooms are big and clean. The entrance of the khao sok national park, is really close.
Perfect place to stay!!!
Bamboo Family Inn
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Bamboo Family Inn is located in Khao Sok in the region of Surat Thani Province, just 450 feet from Khao Sok. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The inn also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Surat Thani Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- Really nice place to stay if you visit the Khao Sok national park. Nice and clean room, friendly staff and enough restaurants down the street.
- The owner is very helpful. When I left to visit Khao Sok Natural park het let me check out, leave my big backpack and check in again when I returned, so I wouldn’t have to pay an extra night.
- The manager really takes care! In his hotel, you are “in good hands”, he will do his best to meet your needs (he did it for us)
- Wonderful stay p,the owner was very kind and room was spotless
Clean and comfortable hotel, brand new and quiet.
The location is ideal to visit the national park and the owner Guy will help you perfectly to organize all the excursions you want.
Don’t hesitate to have food at their restaurant a little down the road, very yummy
Khao-Sok Bed and Breakfast
Located 1,250 feet from Khao Sok in Khao Sok, Khao-Sok Bed and Breakfast features a restaurant and bar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Surat Thani Airport, 44 miles from Khao-Sok Bed and Breakfast.
- The staff was very helpful and let me borrow some equipment for khao sok overnight. Room was very comfortable and clean. Breakfast was big and tasty with a good choice.
- Good location 300m from National park. Ok breakfast.
- The rooms are very spacious and clean, and the staff is very nice and helpful. We booked a tour through the hostel for the following two days in the lake area, and the staff organized everything perfectly and it all went as planned. They even lend us waterproof bags, shoes and torches for the excursion. I would definitely recommend both the B&B and the tour!
- Good breakfast every morning made fresh for you – a few options to pick from the menu. Close to entrance of national park and restaurants. Staff super friendly and helpful.
- Great breakfast included. 7 continental breakfast options available. Best musli inThailand 🙂
Khao Sok Country Resort
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Khao Sok Country Resort offers accommodations in Khao Sok. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find ticket service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Khao Lak is 28 miles from Khao Sok Country Resort, and Ko Kho Khao is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Surat Thani Airport, 45 miles from Khao Sok Country Resort.
The staff was just awesome! They helped us with every issue and were always super friendly. They booked an accommodation in Phuket for us, took us to the bus stop and informed us about everything regarding the national park.
The room itself was very basic with four beds, air-con and an ensuite bathroom with shower. The pool was just perfect for relaxing after a long trek in the jungle.
I can only recommend!
- The owner Who are really Nice. Thé place the chepeast with a pool single bed a big shower an à swiming pool. Heaven in Kao Sok. I highly recomand this place.
- Big, clean rooms, nice garden with lovely pool, very friendly people who were helpful in every way. Best room I had in Thailand in this price range.
Variety of trips offered by the host
Spacious room with a great view
Access to the pool
Quiet and peaceful area
- Everything was perfect. Staff went out of their way and the place was beautiful. Pool was big, clean and had amazing views.
- The staff was just awesome! They helped us with every issue and were always super friendly. They booked an accommodation in Phuket for us, took us to the bus stop and informed us about everything regarding the national park.
Top Hotels In Ban Khong Hua Kwang Surat Thani Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ban Khong Hua Kwang Surat Thani Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Khong Hua Kwang Surat Thani Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ban Khong Hua Kwang Surat Thani Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!