7 Best Hotels To Stay In Anquela del Pedregal Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Anquela del Pedregal Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Anquela del Pedregal Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Anquela del Pedregal Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Anquela del Pedregal Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Anquela del Pedregal Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Anquela del Pedregal Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Anquela Del Pedregal Castilla-la Mancha:
Located in Alcoroches, Hotel Herranz features a terrace, shared lounge, bar, and free WiFi. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant.Rooms contain a private bathroom.Albarracín is 30 miles from the hotel.
No reviews yet.
Hotel San Francisco
Hotel San Francisco is located in Molina de Aragón Historic Center, next to the Molina Museum. The UNESCO World Geopark is 6.2 mi away.The rooms come with a private bathroom, heating, and a TV.
Bed linen and towels are provided. Free WiFi is available in common areas.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Monasterio de Piedra is only 30 mi away while Albarracín is 57 mi away.
- The hotel was well-positioned and although they couldn’t provide parking there was plenty of space in the surrounding streets. The room was spacious, the beds comfortable and the bathroom well-stocked. The old quarter is just a short walk away as are the bars and restaurants of the main road.
- The position of the hotel & the view from our room. The staff were very friendly & accomodating. Even though no tea making facilities in the room it was no hassle to obtain from the hotel. Enjoyable stay.
- The most friendly staff ever! The room was very clean. Also, thank you so much for helping us organizin the trip to Castillo de Zafra 🙂 we will definitely come back!
- Large room in a good location. Parking was no problem. Great coffee at breakfast.
- Staff nice, beds comfortable, food good, area interesting.
Hotel Palacio de los Molina
Hotel Palacio de los Molina is located in the historic center of Molina de Aragón.Set in a former palace, all rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a seating area where you can relax.Hotel Palacio de los Molina offers a restaurant and cafeteria services. The Alto Tajo Natural Reserve is only ten minutes’ from the property.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hotel Palacio de los Molina is a 2-hour drive from Madrid and Zaragoza, while Daroca is 30 mi away.
- Staff friendly, 16th century building charming, great location
- The location was great. We also enjoyed the lunch dining experience very much.
- Best hotel in town – good location. Beautiful restaurant.
- They offer nice tapas with the drinks and they serve good food at very reasonable prices. Especially the daily menu is a very good option in terms of value for your money.
- el hotel es está muy bien y el restaurante es muy bonito
Pension Restaurante San Juan
Pension Restaurante San Juan in Molina de Aragón provides accommodations with a garden and a terrace. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a shared lounge. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the hotel, all rooms have a desk. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, some units at Pension Restaurante San Juan also feature a mountain view. At the accommodation every room is equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Pension Restaurante San Juan.For any tips on how to get around or what to do in the area, guests can ask at the reception.Gallocanta is 29 miles from the hotel.
- Located in the centre with public parking space in front. On my arrival I was told that the restaurant was closed and I was offered a smaller room than originally booked, ar a lower price. The room was very small with no windows, and situated next to the elevators engine room. It was very clean. The owner proposed to look for an alternarive solution in case I diddn’t like the room, but as it was only for one night I didn’t care, and there’s plenty of restaurants nearby.
- Location is great with easy parking,the rooms are warm and comfortable,the cafe bar is great value and the staff are very friendly, it was a very cold night but the room was very warm, great value for the money,
- inmejorable calidad precio, habitación sencilla, pero cómoda, moderna y con todo lo necesario: baño privado con lo necesario, TV y balconcito (no recuerdo si tenía WIFI)
- Pension sans prétention, on rentre par le bar où l’hôtelier est débordé par ses clients mais très bonne surprise, L’hôtel est simple, neuf, et très confortable. Nous avons choisi de manger au bar parmi les gens du village. Parking devant l’hôtel.
- La recepción fue muy buena y no nos pusieron hora de abandonar la habitación.
Hotel Check in Checa
Offering a terrace and views of the garden, Hotel Check in Checa is located in Checa in the Castilla-La Mancha Region, 22 mi from Albarracín. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Rooms come with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and cycling. The hotel also offers bike hire. Molina de Aragón is 19 mi from Hotel Check in Checa, while Bello is 27 mi from the property.
- A very nice family hotel in a quiet tranquil area of Spain, ideal for outdoor activities. The rooms very clean and well presented with everything you need. The food was very good with a choice of home cooked meals every night.
Food was amazing and we had really good wine.
Very friendly and nice staff. It’s a family run hotel and the host is very welcoming and gave us lots of information.
Nice interior decoration, not standard at all so it gives a nice and personal ambiance.
All in all It’s a hotel with a heart & a soul!
- El pueblo y su gente excelentes, asi como los alrededores.
- la amabilidad de los dueños, el entorno y el edificio del hotel.
- La atención del personal fue extraordinaria. El secador de pared estaba estropeado pero nos proporcionaron uno en cuanto lo dijimos. El colchón era cómodo. Sólo utilizamos el restaurante para cenar, pero las cenas fueron espectaculares. Muy buena calidad de la comida y muy buena elaboración (salíamos a unos 20 euros/persona pero lo valía).
Hotel El Portón de la Sierra
Hotel Portón de la Sierra is located just outside Orea, in the Alto Tajo Nature Reserve. It offers a spa and modern rooms with free internet access, a flat-screen TV and mountain views.The rooms at the Portón de la Sierra feature a seating area with a sofa. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers.Available for an extra charge, the hotel’s spa includes a hot tub, a bright indoor pool and a sauna. There is also a lounge with a fireplace and a reading area, and there is a playground for children.The Portón de la Sierra’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food with a modern twist. There is also a bar with a terrace where you can enjoy a drink with great mountain views.Teruel is around an hour’s drive from the hotel. Zaragoza and Cuenca are 2 hours away.
- Es un lugar muy tranquilo, la habitación estaba muy limpia y la cama es cómoda. El desayuno y la cena nos gustaron mucho y las instalaciones de la piscina están muy bien, aunque es una pena que el agua no llegue a estar caliente.
La ubicacion, la terraza exterior con vistas a la montaña, la naturaleza que lo rodea, la limpieza de las habitaciones y lo cómoda que era la cama.
Un único inconveniente que a la hora de la siesta en verano pega mucho el sal y hace calor en la habitación ya que no tiene aire acondicionado. Por todo lo demás genial
- Un trato excelente y agradezco su preocupación por mis alergias alimentarias
- Se descansa de lujo.Las vistas son preciosas .Muy buen trato!!
- El bizcocho casero en el desayuno, el trato del personal.
Hospederia Virgen de La Hoz
Hospederia Virgen de La Hoz has a beautiful natural location in Ventosa, by the Nuestra Señora de la Hoz Hermitage. Rooms have views over a ravine or the River Gallo.The bright, heated rooms at the Virgen de la Hoz are decorated in warm tones and equipped with a private bathroom with amenities. Free WiFi is provided throughout.Virgen de la Hoz has a restaurant, where guests can enjoy à la carte meals or set menus. There is also a bar and a terrace. A laundry service is available.The Hospedería is set in a spectacular natural landscape, surrounded by 80 million-year-old rock formations.
- The location is just fantastic, albeit it is a long drive in on a somewhat rough road. A lovely location!
- the location is stunning close to a few good walks
- The location is absolutely stunning. Our room was lovely with a view to the river and cliffs above. Breakfast was excellent. The young lad who checked us in and prepared breakfast was extremely polite and very friendly. The attached chapel and buildings are lovely. The steps up to the adjacent view point are not for the faint-hearted but the view is magnificent.
- If you like spicd like me the patatas bravas were delicious! House speciality. The little church next door is magical and the walk up to the look out point is worth it. Hidden gem!
- Rustic accomadation in a perfect location. Reformed bedrooms ,very warm for our winter visit .The food was good and we were made welcome.
Top Hotels In Anquela Del Pedregal Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Anquela del Pedregal Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Anquela del Pedregal Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Anquela del Pedregal Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!