7 Best Hotels To Stay In Alós de Balaguer Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Alós de Balaguer Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Alós de Balaguer Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alós de Balaguer Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alós de Balaguer Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Alós de Balaguer Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Alós de Balaguer Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Alós De Balaguer Catalonia:
Albergue Rural Cal Picarol
Featuring a garden, Albergue Rural Cal Picarol is located in Fontllonga. The property features a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. The inn provides a Local restaurant.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options.Lleida is 36 miles from the inn.
No reviews yet.
Monestir de Les Avellanes
This establishment is a unique place, located at the foot of the Sierra del Montsec and in the territory of the Counts of Urgell.Monastic traditions of hospitality have been preserved here and the refurbished facilities are ideal for business or tourist stays. The place combines history with modern facilities in a warm and comfortable setting. It is located in the municipality of Os de Balaguer in the Pyrenean foothills and offers a spectacularly beautiful natural setting and with many cultural sites nearby to visit.
- The peace. Even music in the restaurant was relaxing. Breakfast was varied and both sweet and savoury.
- This is a restaurant / conference centre with rooms that are simple but very comfortable. Beautifully refurbished building and in nice grounds. Nice food in the restaurant.
- For those who looking for quite place with beautiful pastoral views. Walking around the Monestir was quite enjoying. The staff was very friendly and helpful. This historical place has a very especial indoor atmosphere, beautiful and restful outside. Knowing some words in Catalan/Spanish will make communication easier.
- Todo en general, Mucha tranquilidad y un trato estupendo
- Tranquil and beautiful surroundings, could hear the birds in the morning, which is always surprising in Spain. The monastery wine was excellent, bought a bottle to take to friends.
Located next to Terradets Lake, this hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and sun terrace with spectacular views of the lake and Montsec Mountains. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Rooms at Hotel Terradets are equipped with a flat-screen TV, safe and air conditioning. They also feature a private bathroom complete with a hairdryer. Most of the rooms enjoy beautiful views.A tour desk is available to guests at Terradets Hotel. Sport activities like horse riding, fishing and water sports are offered. There is also a children’s miniclub.Traditional and nouveau cuisine is served in the hotel’s Lake Restaurant. There is also a café and buffet restaurant.
- Absolutely everything, from the room to the view through the cafeteria, restaurant, breakfast and helpfulness of the staff.
- First class hotel, good rooms, dinner, breakfast and a garage for my motobike….a great hotel
- The landscapes were amazing. The hotel was by the lake, mountains behind the lake. The hotel was clean, the room was very comfortable, and it was relaxing to spend time at the pool area. The buffet breakfast was good with options for many diets.
- Nice place to stay, close to the lake. Complete breakfast
Location, friendly staff and great facilities. Secure garage Great area for motorcycling.
One of our top picks in Balaguer.Hotel Santuari is located in the Catalan town of Balaguer, some 12 miles from Lleida. It offers air conditioned rooms with free internet access, as well as wonderful countryside views.All of the simple rooms have TV, telephone and heating, as well as modern, private bathrooms with showers. All floors can be accessed by elevator.Santuari Hotel has a lounge with panoramic windows offering wonderful views. There is also a chapel.The Santuari’s restaurant offers traditional Catalan dishes using fresh, local ingredients. The dining room offers views of Balaguer.The Santuari is on a hill, surrounded by the Moorish Formós Castle, as well as the Pla d’Almatà archeological site. Popular activities in the area include birdwatching.
- Quiet, well located and clean. They accept dogs 🙂
- Lots of parking. Beautiful view of Balaguer. Exceptionally clean and quiet. Did not use the restaurant. Elevator. Clean lines of the furniture. Free wifi
- Nice room. Good food and lovely outside dining. Secure on site parking.
- Lovely large rooms and beautiful view when having dinner on the terrace
- Located out of town well up on a hillside. Nicely placed to catch a breeze when hot in town. Good GPS location. Modern very clean hotel. Rated 2 star but would not have complained if rated 3 star. Great parking. Very helpful staff. good value. Reccomended
Hotel Balaguer is centrally located next to the Pont Nou Bridge over the River Segre. It is 10 minutes’ walk from Balaguer Train Station and offers 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi.Air-conditioned rooms feature wooden floors and a flat-screen TV. They are heated and soundproofed and come with a desk. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and toiletries. Some rooms have river views.The hotel restaurant serves homemade cuisine. Special diet menus are available on request and there is a bar and vending machines for drinks.A laundry and ironing service is offered and the hotel has a tour desk. Lleida is 17 mi away and you can drive to Sant Llorenç de Montgai Reservoir in 15 minutes.
- Clean, comfortable. Helpful staff, although minimal English is spoken. This wasn’t a problem. Excellent location. Our room enjoyed a lovely view from the front over the river. Good value.
- It was a night stopover on the way from Pyrenees to Barcelona. Receptionist was really helpful and location is in the city center, not far from all the restaurants (which works until late).
- The location at the river and the many Sunny terraces made it a nice stay. Furthermore the room had a bath and was quite spacious. The price I paid was less than 40 Euro, and I consider that to be very cheap for what was offered. So big compliment on the price.
Sobretodo la limpieza, excelente.
La ubicación del hotel muy buena.
Y un trato muy cordial.
- La habitación 202 En concreto tiene vistas al río lo cual es más gratificante. El aire acondicionado funciona bien y el baño es amplio. Las habitaciones que dan al río son más caras pero la preferí después de los comentarios sobre las que dan al interior. Desayunamos en la cafetería a un precio y calidad correcto. La atención del personal es también buena.
Hotel Restaurante Port d’Ager
Offering rooms with views of the surrounding Àger Valley, Hotel Restaurante Port d’Ager is set in the hamlet of Fontdepou. It features a restaurant, terrace and free Wi-Fi.Each room at Hotel Restaurante Port d’Ager has simple, rustic décor. There is heating and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Guests can enjoy a range of traditional Catalan cuisine in the Port d`Àger’s restaurant, which offers views mountain views. There is also a café-bar.The surrounding Montsec Mountains are ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding. Camarasa Lake is less than 12 mi from the hotel.The village of Àger can be reached in 10 minutes by car, while Balaguer and Lleida are within 37 mi of the hotel.
- it’s a beautiful and peaceful place, surrounded by nature. comfy beds and very clean. also it’s perfect of you want to visit Mont Rebei
The location is beautiful situated at a viewpoint.
The owner el Capitain Jordi and his brother David are friendly, down to earth and great guys.
Amazing skies. Take a short walk up the slope from the hotel and Jordi has started building a platform to view the skies. The area is a protected zone from light pollution due to the local observatory and the stars are brighter than I have ever seen.
The hotel is clean with spacious and well designed rooms. The wifi is first rate. The toilets and showers are great.
Breakfast was generous with good cuts of meat and cheese. There was also a nice fire to welcome us in the chill of the morning. Great choice of music as well.
Jordi also gave us some great recommendations for local amenities and walks. Saved us going all the way to punta Montana to go the gorge – only had to drive a little further from corca.
See view from our room in the photo.
- El paisatge espectacular i l’atenció molt bona, no ens vam sentir gens a un hotel, era com estar a casa.
- Bien situado para moverse por la zona.Super tranquilo por la noche. Cena del restaurante buena , variada y generosas raciones
Casa Dels Peixos-Singular’s Hotels
Offering an outdoor swimming pool, Casa Dels Peixos-Singular’s Hotels is located in Montmagastre. Set by Serra d’Aubenç i Roc de Cogul Mountain Range the holiday home features a restaurant serving homemade meals.Including free Wi-Fi and heating, each stylish room features a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. There is a shared lounge available for guests, as well as a games room and library.Casa Dels Peixos-Singular’s Hotels has a lovely garden with a furnished terrace. Set by Rialb River, the location is ideal for outdoor activities such as fishing or hiking. Ponts is 12 mi away. Manresa and Lleida are within 50 mi from the property.
- The environment. Absolutely peaceful and friendly.
- Marcus & Maru were wonderful hosts. We were made to feel very special. They work so hard to keep the property clean and tidy.
The bedroom, bathroom and all internal areas were modern and comfortable, although my room and bathroom had a “drain” smell so had to keep window open permanently. The staff were helpful and breakfast and evening meal were very good.
Because of its isolated location its not realistic as a stopover more a destination for nature, peace and tranquility – which it has.
- The location, the hotel and it’s wonderful design. The swimming pool area was absolutely 5 star. The breakfast was amazing! The best thing about our stay, was Marco and Maru, thank you for making our unforgettable.
- Amazing spot, peace and quite is the name of the game.
Top Hotels In Alós De Balaguer Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Alós de Balaguer Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Alós de Balaguer Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Alós de Balaguer Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!