7 Best Hotels To Stay In Alma Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Alma Colorado is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Alma Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alma Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alma Colorado. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Alma Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Alma Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Alma Colorado:
The Fairplay-Valiton Hotel
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Fairplay-Valiton Hotel offers accommodations in Fairplay, just 18 miles from Breckenridge. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Frisco is 25 miles from The Fairplay-Valiton Hotel, and Keystone is 26 miles away. Aspen-Pitkin County (Sardy Field) Airport is 46 miles from the property.
- Exactly what you would expect from a 140 year old hotel…very charming. My partner lovex all of the antiques. Our kids thought the beds were very comfortable
- The staff and the owner who was on site were incredibly friendly and took care of any extra need we ask for. The hotel had a ton of personality. They had snacks available all day long. We plan on staying there every time we are in the area.
- I liked that breakfast was served in a room this year compared to last year.
- The lobby takes the visitor right back to the days of the old west – the place was built in 1873 so that’s not surprising. The Operations manager Erica was charming, gave us a great welcome and was very hands on and practical.
- Great Victorian hotel. I love the older feel of it. It’s situated in town and you can walk to different restaurants. Really cool is the woodfired heating! By the way: the shower was really hot after a few minutes. I will come back!
A Riverside Inn Hotel
Offering free Wi-Fi, this hotel is a 20-minute drive from the South Park Historical Foundation. All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Free parking is available on site.Each room includes mountain views, a dining area and coffee-making facilities at Riverside Inn Hotel Fairplay. A private bathroom is also available.A 24-hour front desk assists guests at Fairplay Riverside Inn Hotel. Barbecue facilities and a business center are available. A microwave is available in the lobby for guest use.Breckenridge Ski Resort is a 40-minute drive from the hotel. The town of Frisco is 32 miles from Riverside Inn Hotel.
- Easy to find and right off the highway. Staff helpful most of the time. Rooms seemed up to date
- My stay was a last minute decision and I was thankful to find this place. The staff was extremely friendly, helpful, and accommodating! The location was convenient. The room was quiet and pretty clean. Had a little trouble getting the TV to find channels but then I am technologically challenged. Overall, I was pleased with the accommodations.
- The view outside was fantastic! Free breakfast is always an added bonus!
- Nice & helpful staff. Very nice continental breakfast. You can rent ATV’s on site. Very good Asian restaurant next door. Close to the river.
- Friendly staff, beautiful breakfast, late check-out, toys in the room adjacent to the breakfast dining hall.
Columbine Inn and Suites
Located in Leadville, 29 miles from Aspen, Columbine Inn and Suites features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Vail is 27 miles from Columbine Inn and Suites, and Breckenridge is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Aspen-Pitkin County (Sardy Field) Airport, 31 miles from the property.
The price, convenience, and coffee were great!
For negatives: the bed wasn’t very comfortable, and the walls are pretty thin so I heard an upstairs guest snoring all night, but for the price, this is a great value.
- The staff was excellent and the hotel was really clean. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends.
- Great value, owner, and staff awesome… very helpful and friendly
- very clean and efficient. Room well kept up. A small for a large group but comfortable. Breakfast was a nice selection. Front desk staff was helpful with a tv setup adjustment.
- It was a very easy experience. Calm nature, quiet spaces.
- The price, convenience, and coffee were great!
Residence Inn by Marriott Breckenridge
Appreciate a variety of amenities, great views of the Rocky Mountains and an excellent location on the vibrant Main Street in Breckenridge, Colorado at this comfortable, log cabin style lodge.Breckenridge Lodge is convenient to ski lifts, shops, bars and restaurants. The ski slopes of Breckenridge Ski Resort are ranked among the top ten in the nation. Active guests can enjoy exciting activities in the surrounding mountains year round.Cultural activities are also available in the area surrounding the Breckenridge Mountain Lodge. Visitors can take a jeep tour, mining tour or walking tour of the city’s historic district.
- Complimentary breakfast was comprehensive and featured more variety than most complimentary breakfasts offered at other lodging chains.
- Loved the location, the rooms and the hotel facilities. Great staff.
- We are seniors and they gave us a handicap suite which was very convenient. Especially the bathroom facilities. Location on the edge of the village is perfect.
- Staff was borderline rude. Not very helpful. Parking is TERRIBLE. Barely any spaces. Was told that if we left, we’d probably have to park up at the ice rink ($15 fee, which they reimburse) and take the bus back to the hotel (because we’d most likely lose our spot and wouldn’t be able to find one in their deck). Walls are paper thin. Sounded like we had a marching band above us!!! The best things about the hotel are cleanliness and location. Parking, friendliness of staff, comfortable beds, noise — ALL of these were lacking. Would never stay here again if it was the last place in Breckenridge.
- It was perfect. Perfect location, perfect price, and comfortable!!!! And the staff was wonderful!!!
Rodeway Inn Leadville
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rodeway Inn Leadville offers accommodations in Leadville.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Aspen is 28 miles from Rodeway Inn Leadville, and Vail is 28 miles away. Aspen-Pitkin County (Sardy Field) Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Its a good price and nice hotel. Fruit at breakfast
- Quiet, nice staff. Cool town I had never heard of until getting there.
- Hard to give an accurate rating as electricity was lost during our stay due to a snowstorm.
- Great location at the gateway to Independence Pass, Aspen, etc. (NB! that road is closed during winter, but a beautiful drive at other times of year). Wish we’d had more time time to look at the town itself which looked great as we were driving through. We also very much enjoyed the sauna!
- The room was recently decorated and the bed comfortable. Good value for money. Well equipped with a fridge and coffee maker. Close to the town which had a great museum (of mining) and excellent Pizza restaurant.
The Village Hotel
Offering free storage for ski equipment, The Village Hotel is located in the Village of Breckenridge. A free transfer service within the town of Breckenridge is offered.All air-conditioned rooms include free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen cable TV and an en suite bathroom at The Village Hotel Breckenridge. A refrigerator and coffee-making facilities are also provided.Park Avenue Pub serves dinner and lunch daily at Breckenridge Village Hotel. A fitness centre and business centre are offered on site.Breckenridge Ski Resort is 1.9 miles from the hotel. Quicksilver Super 6 Gondola is less than 5 minutes’ walk from Village Hotel.
- I loved how close to main street and urgent care was just a few feet away. It was also nice having the courtesy shuttle take us up the hill to beaver run.
- My boyfriend and I stayed here and thought we had booked a King Room with a kitchenette. The staff went out of their way completely and brought microwave, extra mini-fridge, dishware and wine opener.
- The breakfast was better than expected, the location was stellar and there was a great selection of pillows in our room to choose from.
- Location was great! It was super clean, staff was super friendly.
- The location was perfect for what we came into town for.
Featuring a hot tub for guest relaxation, this hotel is a 5-minute drive from Breckenridge Ski Resort. All rooms include free Wi-Fi. Parking is provided on site.Each air-conditioned room features a work desk, a flat-screen cable TV and a small refrigerator at Breck Inn. A private bathroom with a hairdryer is also included.Guests can take advantage of a shared lounge and a shared kitchen at Breck Inn Breckenridge. An range of activities can be enjoyed in the surrounding area, including fly-fishing, skiing and mountain biking.BreckConnect Gondola is just under 1 miles from the hotel. Breckenridge Golf Club is a 10-minute drive from Breck Inn.
- Clean and cozy place with a very nice staff. For the price it exceeded my excpetations
- Quiet and clean rooms. Nice amenities such as free Wifi, common areas.
- Loved the fact that while we were in the hot tub, a gentleman (possibly the owner?) passed by and said hi to us as he passed by while performing other tasks. A few minutes later, he stopped by again to put some anti foam chemicals in the hot tub –now that is good customer service! The staff really cares about giving you a pleasant stay. Rooms in the back of the building are quiet, and beds are great. We would not hesitate to stay here again in the future!
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Location was a short drive to downtown. Breakfast room was open at all times, making the large television and couches available for visiting comfortably with friends.
Our family of four found the Breck Inn great value for a last minute 2 night stay on the edge of Breckenridge.
Room comfortable and breakfast more than adequate.
Top Hotels In Alma Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Alma Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Alma Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Alma Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!