7 Best Hotels To Stay In Aliseda Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Aliseda Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Aliseda Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aliseda Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aliseda Extremadura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Aliseda Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Aliseda Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Aliseda Extremadura:
La Tierra Roja
Located in the village of Aliseda, 16 mi from Cáceres, La Tierra Roja has a garden with an outdoor pool. Each individually decorated room includes air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.Tierra Roja features original stone floors and vaulted ceilings. It has a large lounge with a fireplace and a library. There is also a small gym in the hotel. Dinner is available on request.The Tierra Roja’s elegant rooms include a TV and private bathrooms with amenities and a hairdryer. All have antique-style furniture and contemporary art, and some also have a separate seating area.La Tierra Roja is 1,300 feet from Aliseda Town Hall and within a 5-minute walk of various traditional restaurants. The village is just 2.5 mi from the River Salor, while the surrounding Sierra de San Pedro is very popular for bird-watching.
- Breakfast was good, pool nice, owners very friendly
- This small town site just outside of Caceres is a hidden gem. The couple who operate it are precious. Very unique. Very Zen. A place to inhale…
- We made a stay for one night on our way to Cáceres and I think it was a perfect choice for us. It’s a small property with 5-6 rooms and we were the only guests at the moment so we’ve got an individual approach from the stuff. Everything went smooth with our stay, I can recommend this property to anyone looking for a stay in the area. The rooms are well decorated, some furniture and accessories are old (or look old) but that is probably made on purpose and look cosy.
- Beautiful property, with so much room to enjoy what can only be described as like being at a Spa. So relaxing for couples, the atmosphere was simply perfect. The breakfast was typically Spanish, which was lovely, fresh and served by a very attentive lady. The bedroom was superb. It was a pleasure to be in this Spanish village, sitting in the local bar opposite the property watching the local life go by was so relaxing and gave us a taste of the real Spain. Simply lovely. We hope to come back one day.
- We stayed in this little country inn because we couldn’t find what we wanted in Cáceres. The result was happy. It’s a beautiful, traditional place with a large back yard, a shared living room, and very large rooms. The breakfast was superb. The owners were extremely kind and accommodating.
Hotel Los Barruecos has an outdoor swimming pool and offers free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. It is located on the N 521 just outside the Los Barruecos Nature Reserve.All the rooms are designed in a classic style, and have air conditioning and heating. Some rooms have balconies with views of the surrounding countryside.The hotel restaurant serves traditional dishes from Extremadura. There are BBQ facilities and a poolside bar.The hotel is around 6.2 mi from the historic center of Cáceres and a one-hour drive from Mérida, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The hotel tour desk can provide information about activities in the surrounding area, including hiking, cycling and horse riding.
- Great dinner in the restaurant, accomplished mainly by gestures between my wife (who doesn’t speak Spanish), and the excellent waitress (who doesn’t speak English)
- Bed very comfortable. Parking is good but not secure. Location is good if your aim is to visit nearby Cacares.
- La cama era muy grande y comoda, la ducha muy amplia, en general una buena habitacion
Établissement bien situé, mais très mal entretenu.Equipements à revoir, fuites à la salle de bain sur la tuyauterie et les robinets, poussière dans la chambre, piscine avec eau verte et algues, cuisine du restaurant grasse .
On sent bien que le personnel fait ce qu’il peut, avec les moyens qu on lui donne.
La literie était de bonne qualité, et le linge était propre.
Dommage, car cet hôtel est bien placé, et avec un effort de bon nettoyage, une cuisine simple et moins grasse, il pourrait offrir une autre satisfaction à ses clients.
- El desayuno es muy correcto y el servicio en general es bueno.
Hotel Rural Sierra de San Pedro
Featuring a garden and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel Rural Sierra de San Pedro is located in Herreruela, 23 mi from Alcántara. The property has its own bar and restaurant, and private parking is free.Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer, the air-conditioned rooms have classic furnishings. They are equipped with a TV ad desk.Guests at Sierra de San Pedro can relax, eat or have drinks at the property. Wi-Fi is free in public areas, and Plaza España, the town center, is 350 feet away.Sierra de San Pedro is 19 mi from the property. Cáceres is 31 mi away.
- Quiet location. Comfortable hotel. food very good.
- Really peaceful location, authentic Spanish hotel in immaculate order.
- All amenities were great staff very welcoming meals very good and portions huge rooms very clean bathroom very clean plenty of towels shower gels and such
- The staff is very kind, specially Fernando. We will repeteat. The area is also very beutiful with lot of places to visit. Great food
- Hotel del cuentame. Recepcion cerrada, tenias que entrar por el comedor
Hospes Palacio de Arenales & Spa
Hospes Palacio de Arenales dates back to the 17th century and was formally the holiday residence of a noble family. This 5-star hotel offers a wellness center and spa.This hotel features a shared swimming pool, garden, terrace, and an on-site restaurant. The air-conditioned rooms include a flat-screen TV and mini-bar, and the private bathroom comes with a bathrobe and free toiletries.During your stay you can relax in the well-equipped spa and wellness center, which features the latest technology in its hydrothermal circuit and offers several health and beauty treatments.Located just 1.9 mi from the historic center of Cáceres, a UNESCO World Heritage site, Hospes Palacio de Arenales is a 15-minute drive from Norba Golf Resort and 4.3 mi from Llanos de Cáceres y Sierra de Fuente Nature Reserve.
- Love this hotel. Great service, good value, lovely food and very comfortable, quiet, rooms.
- Loved it! Was ideal location and beautiful hotel.
- Having stayed before perfect as the llast stop on a long road trip. Free use of the spa excellent relaxation for recuperation from the exertions after nine days on the road. Tranquil setting as it was out of season few other guests to share the facilities which are top rate.
Loved this place, friendly welcoming staff, dog friendly rooms. Bar service, drinks and food were all good. Room was comfortable, bathroom and robes all lovely. We didn’t want breakfast so can’t comment on that. kettle in the room and bottles of water too.
Loved it so much we’ve already booked it again!
Excellent location for stopping on our way to Algarve
Very friendly staff, excellent hotel
Hotel Rural Histórico El Vaqueril
Offering an outdoor swimming pool and a characteristic Spanish restaurant, this charming rural hotel is set in extensive grounds and surrounded by the Extremaduran countryside. Cáceres is just 23 mi away.El Vaqueril is a renovated country house with authentic rustic décor, including terracotta tiles, stone walls and a fireplace. Rooms are individually decorated and include a TV, fan and private bathroom.El Vaqueril is clearly signposted from the village of Navas del Madroño, 3.1 mi away. This is also an ideal base for visiting the Sierra de Cáceres Mountains or historic Cáceres, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- The gardens were great for our dog and the staff were very accommodating. The rural views were lovely. The staff opened the restaurant just for us. All the pigs and donkeys in the gardens would have impressed our grandchildren.
- The place is in the middle of a beautiful setting , stunning scenery and tranquility.
- The property is an old cortijo and full of character. The room was comfortable and the dining room enormous – more like a baronial hall! The owner and staff were very friendly and came out to greet us on our arrival. This isn’t the place to stay for those who expect trouser-presses and other fripperies but recommended for those who want something different. The owner has an interesting taste in pets which included a gorgeous Vietnamese pig!
- La amabilidad y eficiencia del recepcionista /camarero.
- La habitación bien, trato del chico bueno y muy bueno el desayuno.La tranquilidad del sitio
Hotel Sostenible La Laguna
Hotel Sostenible La Laguna offers 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. It is located between Cáceres and Portugal, in the Taejo Nature Reserve.Hotel Sostenible La Laguna has a restaurant serving traditional Extremaduran food such as roast suckling pig. There is also a bar-café with a playground and summer terrace with views of the Brozas Reservoir.Cáceres, whose old town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is just 40 minutes’ drive away. The Brozas plains are a popular destination for bird watching as well as hunting.
- la situación, limpieza, el trato agradable , la tranquilidad para el descanso, parking en la misma puerta del hotel con bastante sitio, desayuno muy bien y cena igualmente muy bien.
- Todo lo demás pero sobretodo la tele una tele grande
- La amabilidad de Angel, que nos informo de lo que habia alrededor para conocerlo.
- Simple et confortable, propre et bonne literie, resto dans l’hôtel
- Todo, pero si tuviera que destacar algo, sería la atención y el servicio del personal. La calidad de la comida fue excelente. La limpieza estupenda, la comodidad del alojamiento fue muy buena también, Y sobre todo que lo de “sostenible” no es por poner algo más al nombre, sino porque así es.
Hotel Rural Villa Matilde
Set 6.8 mi from Caceres city center, Hotel Villa Matilde offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi and a private bathroom. This hotel has a roof terrace with impressive views of the surroundingsEach room comes with a flat-screen TV. All bathrooms have a hairdryer and free toiletries.Hiking is popular in the surrounding area. Sierra de San Pedro Bird Reserve is a 10-minute drive from the property.
- La habitación muy bonita rústica. Totalmente nueva. Y muy limpia. El personal muy amable y servicial. El desayuno buenísimo. La bollería artesanal muy buena. Hecho por ellos. Sin problema para aparcar sin pagar. Es una buena opción a buen precio para ver Cáceres que está a 15 minutos en coche. Tampoco tuvimos ningún problema para aparcar en Cáceres en zona blanca cerca del centro.
- Hotel muy bonito y confortable. Los dueños son muy agradables y el desayuno insuperable.
- Hotel amplio, grandes terrazas y excelente desayuno
- Excelente hotel situado a pocos kilómetros de Cáceres. Muy buena atención por parte de los propietarios y empleados. Habitación amplia, cómoda y muy limpia. Exquisito desayuno muy completo y de calidad.
Très bien et confortable
Bon rapport qualité prix
Petit déjeune qualitatif
Top Hotels In Aliseda Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Aliseda Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Aliseda Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Aliseda Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!