7 Best Hostels To Stay In Vidrá Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Vidrá Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Vidrá Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vidrá Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vidrá Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Vidrá Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Vidrá Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Vidrá Catalonia:
Alberg Santa Maria del Roure
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Alberg Santa Maria del Roure is located in Cantonigros in the region of Catalonia, just 22 miles from Girona.The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Camprodon is 19 miles from Alberg Santa Maria Del Roure, and Olot is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21 miles from the property.
El trato del personal, genial.
El lugar precioso.
La comida está muy bien.
La habitación súper limpia.
Las actividades muy bien.
Estuvimos muy agusto.
- El lugar es precioso, el personal muy amable, la comida buena y las actividades para niños muy top.
- El personal ofrece un trato excelente pero sería conveniente que pusieran una persona más de ayuda en los trabajos.
- el entorno y la amabilidad del personal, muy atentos en todo momento y muy simpáticos.
L’edifici és molt bonic i els jardins són molt extensos i preciosos.
El menjar esta bonissim i el personal molt atent i amable. Les instal.lacions estan en molt bon estat.
- El trato del personal, genial.
Alberg Rural Ruta del Ferro
Showcasing a playground and a ski pass sales point, Alberg Rural Ruta del Ferro is located in Sant Joan de les Abadesses in the region of Catalonia, just 22 miles from Font-Romeu. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The hostel also provides bike rental. Puigcerdà is 23 miles from Alberg Rural Ruta Ferro, and Camprodon is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Habitación con baño incluido. Desayuno bien. Cómodo.
- ubicació, just tocant a la via verda ruta del ferro
- Frühstück sehr nett, Personal sehr hilfsbereit, Zimmer für 4 etwas eng, aber gut.
- Un albergue muy bonito, con una historia encantadora. Me tocó una habitación muy buena y cómoda porque eramos solo 2 y con un buen baño. Todo impecablemente limpio y una atención de primera. El desayuno incluido, espectacular.
- Parc i via verda just al costat. Ideal per anar amb nens, també hi ha una cascada a 5 min.
Hostal Paula is located in Ripoll, 22 miles from Font-Romeu and 21 miles from Puigcerdà.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Camprodon is 12 miles from Hostal Paula, and Les Angles is 27 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 36 miles away.
- The host, David, was very pleasant and knowledgeable and put in every effort to make our one night stay very comfortable. Although the property overall is in need of modernisation, the bathrooms are updated, the rooms are quaint and full of character and it is centrally located, in the vicinity of the renowned Ripoll cathedral, the cradle of the Catalan culture. The Wi-Fi worked fine despite the geometry of the building and our location within.
- Great location, near to everything. We had (paid, but cheap) parking in front of the hostal, but I feel we were lucky… Nice clean rooms, good beds, busy traffic outside during the day, but none at night, so silent during the night. Very friendly owners, good information. Good breakfast options within a minute walk.
- It is nice, in the center of town. Nice, well coming, very helpful owners
- A calm and cosy place right next to the town square and the monastery. Thankfully, the church bells aren’t that loud)) The bar downstairs isn’t noisy either. The owner was friendly and attentive.
- Simple and clean, Hostel Paula gives a good balance between price and comfort. The hostel warden was very friendly and helpful.
La Torre Malagrida
Featuring free WiFi, La Torre Malagrida offers accommodation in Olot in the Garrotxa Volcanic Zone Natural Park.Each room has a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 24.2 miles from La Torre Malagrida.
- Very good breakfast, and microwave available to cook
- Fabulous house, very royalty-like. I got a room with a view of the garden for myself. Nice standard hotel breakfast. Pleasent staff. There is a bike storage, too.
- Loved my stay here. Beautiful old building renovated into very affordable accommodation. Centrally located, breakfast was above average for a hostel and the staff were incredibly helpful & friendly.
- The location is perfect. Its in the middle of the town and everything is doable by foot. We rented bikes around the corner for a nice trip in the countryside. There is plenty of space to park your car behind the hostel.
- 41€ for 4 people for 1 night (breakfast included) = unbeatable value
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, El Negre is located in Ogassa. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Font-Romeu is 20 miles from El Negre, and Puigcerdà is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 37 miles from El Negre.
- Incredible location. Fantastic hosts. Delicious food.
- The situation of this property is amazing BUT effectively you need a 4 track vehicle to get to the property-NOT an ordinary car especially one which is on hire. El Negre is 7km from the made up road and accessed via a track which is uneven very stony and really annoying. It is an exceptionally slow journey and difficult. This fact should be highlighted on information about the location.
- Very good place,Berta and her team were very nice. The place is very quiet and charming
- Berta and her partner are fantastic. So friendly and the place has a family feel to it which is lovely. Location is stunning and the hostel is really nice too. Its perfect if you really want somewhere peaceful and out of the way.
- Quim was an amazing host and Berta was extremely helpful when communicating. The location is absolutely gorgeous, if only we had stayed an extra night! We had dinner there too, it was delicious! We MUST go back there again!!!
Casa de colònies La Cadamont
Located in Sant Joan les Fonts in the region of Catalonia, 23 miles from Girona, Casa de colònies La Cadamont features an outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.This hostel has water sports facilities and bike rental is available. You can play ping-pong at this hostel, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Font-Romeu is 30 miles from Casa de colònies La Cadamont, and Figueres is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 26 miles from Casa de colònies La Cadamont.
- Very nice property, amazing location, went just for one night but next time will go for more for shore. Local food with local tradition. 5star staff
La ubicación: el paisaje es impresionante.
El trato: son muy amables.
- Cena muy rica, lo recomiendo totalmente (escudella, carne a la brasa y patatas=. Roger, el encargado, es muy simpático. Muy buen trato.
- En Roger molt atent. Ens va orientar cada dia sobre possibles excursions i llocs per visitar.
- La ubicación, lugar muy bonito y el personal amable y simpático.Comida rica
Alberg Canonge Collell
Alberg Canonge Collell offers modern rooms, each with a private bathroom and free WiFi. It is located in Vic, 15 minutes’ walk from Vic Train Station.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. You will also find a games room and a pool table, as well as a computer room, 2 study rooms and a library.Vic Cathedral is 0.9 miles from Alberg Canonge Collell. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 37.3 miles from Alberg Canonge Collell.
- 1). The staff was extremely friendly; I felt as if I was at old friends’ or at my aunt and uncle’s, but not at a hostel. They helped me to plan my trip to Rupit and gave me detailed instructions about transport and orientation. They created such relaxed atmosphere in communication that I wanted to stay in the hostel for ever. 2). The breakfast was very good: sandwiches, pastry, a lot of fruit. 3). Moreover, I had a packed breakfast as I had to leave the hostel before breakfast. 4). The view from the window was great: remote mountains covered with clouds. 5). There was a bathroom in my room and there was a shower and a bath there! 6). The room was furnished with chairs and desks opposite the window overlooking mountains and it made my meal unforgettable. 7). WiFi was very good. 8). The price of the room that I booked was rather expensive for me, but fortunately the next day there was another much cheaper room available with the same convenience, so I saved money saving comfort.
- Clean quiet bare bones room with a lovely view. Facility is very dorm like. Miminal amenities in the room. However beds very comfortable and good breakfast. Long checkin procedure.
- Friendly and helpful staff. the breakfast was great and the rooms were big. It was easy access to the town of Vic and to surrounding hiking areas. I wish I could have stayed longer
- Simple, straightforward, cheap, and excellent continental breakfast
- Simple but good value breakfast, fresh fruit, sweet pastry, ham, cheese, hot chocolate and coffee, cold breakfest, cereal, milk. Plenty free street parking, felt secure, accross hotel olympic parc including huge swimming pool and toddler pool, 4 euros per person, 8am-8pm pool, ask reception of hotel for ticket, free very fast good wifi for multi devices, great base to explore Andora, Girona, Platja d’Aro, Lake Banyoles, rooms very basic but suprisngly comfy bunk beds, lots of space and wardrobes, huge walk in powerful shower – do not expect any decor or comfort but for budget family stay or overnight stay it is excellent – no A/C but even at very hot night we opened window and no mosquitos or bugs! Nothing around hotel but short walk or drive to Lidl, Carefour and other supermarkets, McDonald, KFC and others, few minues. Town of Vic nice, lively with restourants and bars
Top Hostels In Vidrá Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Vidrá Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Vidrá Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Vidrá Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!