7 Best Hostels To Stay In Vehinat de San Lorenzo Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Vehinat de San Lorenzo Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Vehinat de San Lorenzo Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vehinat de San Lorenzo Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vehinat de San Lorenzo Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Vehinat de San Lorenzo Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Vehinat de San Lorenzo Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Vehinat De San Lorenzo Catalonia:
Manà Manà Hostel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Manà Manà Hostel offers accommodations in Tossa de Mar.There is a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Lloret de Mar is 4.4 miles from Manà Manà Hostel, and Girona is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 15 miles from Manà Manà Hostel.
- The rooftop terrace was nice. The closeness to the beach was perfect!
- Great kitchen facilities; I had a nice private room with an excellent shower; The hostel seemed quiet in terms of atmosphere, but this can be a good thing if you are there to chill out. I still got to meet and hang out with people.
- The lockers are really big I could fit my carry on suitcase in! They also give you a lock free of charge if you haven’t got one with you. The staff are really friendly and the location is like no other! Really really good stay. Best hostel I’ve been in ever. Also, very easy to find- I didn’t have any data etc and so relied on the websites directions of how to find it and they’re spot on. There is also some sign posts which specifically say ‘Mana Mana’ on it! I stayed in the 4 bed female dorm and it was very simple but nice.
- I love Tossa and this small cozy excellent hostel with pleasant owners. Many thanks to Marta and her husband for creating such enjoyable budget-friendly place in the heart of the amazing town. Always looking for coming back! HIGHLY RECOMENDED!
- Very confortable bed, amazing view from the terrase, super clean.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Loft Hostal is located in the Lloret Town Center neighborhood in Lloret de Mar, just 20 miles from Girona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tossa de Mar is 5 miles from Loft Hostal, and Santa Susanna is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Loft Apartments offers accommodations in Lloret de Mar. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Girona is 20 miles from Loft Apartments, and Tossa de Mar is 4.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Residencia Universitaria Campus de Montilivi
Set in the University of Girona, Residencia Universitaria Campus de Montilivi offers good transport links to Girona city centre. It features functional rooms with private bathroom and free Internet access.Residencia Universitaria Campus de Montilivi offers single, twin, and quadruple studios with a private kitchenette. There is also a communal lounge with TV. Other facilities include a gym and a self-service launderette.Girona city centre is 5 minutes by bus from the campus while Girona Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away.The Residencia offers accommodation to all members of the educational or university community.
- Room with private bathroom and little kitchen (fridge included). Perfect if you want to store some food there and prepare something for breakfast. It is little bit far from the city center. We has a car though, so it was easy for us to go there. In the city center the parking is a little bit tricky – looots of cars and you spend some time looking for a free spot (otherwise you would pay bounch of money in private parkings). I recommend the app parkopedie which helped us to find free parking lot. 🙂
- Drinks machines on the ground floor providing chilled drinks very welcome when temp. 37
- In our room there was a kitchenette, air conditioning and bathroom. The room was big enough for two people. Staff was very helpful.
The value for your money really makes this place worthwhile. We got two single rooms with their own bathrooms and a shared kitchen for two nights for less than it would usually cost to stay in a double in the city.
It’s also reasonably convenient to stay here. It’s only a 30-45 minute walk from the old city area, or a 15-20 minute bus ride. There’s a bus station less than 5 minutes walking distance from the accommodation, so getting around is very easy.
Also the wifi is very fast!
- The room was nice and clean, the staff was very friendly and helpful
Residència Universitaria Pare Claret
Featuring a large terrace and free WiFi, Residència Universitaria Pare Claret offers accommodation in Girona, 15 minutes’ walking from the Cathedral of Girona.Each heated room features a wardrobe and a desk. Some of them also include a balcony or a terrace. The private bathrooms come with bath or shower. Fans are also provided.At Residència Universitaria Pare Claret, you will find a shared kitchen as well as a shared lounge area. Table tennis, lockers and vending machines are also available to the guests.Girona Art Museum is 15 minutes’ walking from the property. Girona Train and Bus Station is 1,650 feet from Residència Universitaria Pare Claret, while Girona-Costa Brava Airport is a 17-minute drive away.
- we did not take any breakfast. The receptionists were really nice and helpful. The lift was a bonus after some walks in the summer heat. I would definetely recommend this property. Has the basics right and quite central. Only a few minutes walk from Old Girona and very close to the train station.
- Clean, basic room. Friendly staff that gave us an excellent restaurant recommendation. Great location. You can’t beat the price.
- The biggest advantage is the location, everything is very close. But the building is very cold and nothing is happening around. Also the room is very small, and there is very hot inside. We needed to wake up in early morning and somebody (don’t know who and why) turned off the electricity and the button is located outside the room! We didn’t know that. This accommodation is really simple and need more colors to make it happier. The stuff was okay though.
- It was very safe and in a good area of the city and also very near to the old city center.
- Very helpful staff, great location and comfortable room.
Set a few steps from Girona city center, Cerverí features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cerverí welcomes groups and families. It offers sports equipment storage as well as specific information on routes and activities. Bike hire is available.Girona City Hall is 350 feet from Cerverí, while Girona Art Museum is 1,000 feet away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 6.8 miles from the property.
- Overall, a youth hostel type property and an excellent value. Shared bathroom facilities are not the same on every floor. Some showers have better temperature controls and some sinks do not have hot/warm water so if it matters to you then explore bathroom facilities on other floors. Friendly staff, excellent, centrally located near main tourist attractions with (food) stores and restaurants located on same block.
- Free breakfast, central location, private room, good stay for one two noghts
Clean, warm room for two nights for 50ish – for two people. I.e. 13 euros per night/each. Seriously? What you get for this money? Comfy bed, despite being a bunk bed. Ping pong table, bikes to rent, a TV to watch. A BREAKFAST!!! (yes, lame one but it´s food. Hot food. Coffees. Magdalenas, after all!) Due to the fact we visited in low season, there was no noise whatsoever, no loud neighbours or fights over a wc.
Overall, incredible cost-quality balance. Exceeded my expectations and bad feelings that I had turned out to be just stupid worries.
we are vegans and they gave us more fruits und tomatoes for the included breakfast!
so we were able to make some fruit salat and ate bread with tomatoes and olive oil! yuuum 😛
- Value for money , walkable distance to the great cathedral,
Alberg Solidança Hostel
Showcasing a barbecue and playground, Alberg Solidança Hostel is located in Palafrugell, just 22 miles from Lloret de Mar.Every room comes with a shared bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Girona is 18 miles from Alberg Solidança Hostel , and Roses is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- I had a wonderful stay at Alberg Solidança! Hèlia and Julia were exceptional hosts, and it was really nice to spend time with them 🙂 the hostel is in a great location, very close to the centre and an easy 15 minute walk from the bus stop on the other side of town. The facilities are very clean and comfortable, and the breakfast was especially nice with a lot of variety and quality ingredients! Considering most travellers will be interested in visiting the coast, I can say that it is easy to make trips to towns such as Palamós, Calella, Llafranc and Tamariu, either by car, biking or buses! Overall a great starting point for those interested in the Costa Brava, highly recommended 🙂
- I loved the breakfast spread, consisting of bread, cereal, hams, cheese, and fruit. The hostel is massive! Like a mansion! There’s so much room everywhere. The bathrooms were clean and very spacious. The bed was comfortable and even though there wasn’t any air conditioning, it was very well ventilated with fans. Location was perfect. It was quite a walk from the main bus terminal, but just down the road there was a supermarket and a couple blocks down was the bus stop that goes to all the beaches so it was really easy to get around.
- Lovely spacious hostel. Kept clean and breakfast is great.
- It is a hostel in a former monastery . clean and cheap. good breakfast. very nice garden out back. shared bathroom no issue due to the cleanliness. nice restful lounge areas. in a quiet location and not too far from the main shopping and eating area. would be fine for children
- the garden is very nice, staff careful and friendly.
Top Hostels In Vehinat De San Lorenzo Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Vehinat de San Lorenzo Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Vehinat de San Lorenzo Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Vehinat de San Lorenzo Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!