7 Best Hostels To Stay In Tasarte Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Tasarte Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Tasarte Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tasarte Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tasarte Gran Canaria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Tasarte Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Tasarte Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Tasarte Gran Canaria:
La Casa Vieja
Located in Mogán, La Casa Vieja features barbecue facilities, a garden and a terrace. All rooms feature a TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. The accommodation features free WiFi throughout the property.La Casa Vieja provides some rooms with mountain views, and all rooms are equipped with a kettle. The units are equipped with a seating area.Other facilities include a shared kitchen, a communal lounge with a flat-screen TV, and a shared dining area.Playa del Ingles is 11.8 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Overall the accommodation was spotlessly clean and very well maintained. The bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living space had absolutely everything needed and more. There was a lovely sense of generosity and welcome by the accommodation itself and by the owner.
- spacious room, comfortable extras (fully equipped kitchen, big terrace, living-room with TV), very friendly owner
Lage :in den Bergen, toller Blick in den Barranco, wunderschöne Gartenterrasse. Abseits der vielen Touristen in Puerto de Mogan,dieser ist aber gut erreichbar über schönen Weg ( zu Fuß 30 min) durch Gärten, oder mit dem Auto 5 min.
Guter Ausgangspunkt für Wanderungen.
Der Gastgeber ( Brite) ist sehr nett, zuvorkommend, hilfsbereit, angenehm.
Das Casa ist sehr gemütlich, eine modern ausgestattete Natursteinvilla mit mehreren grossen Gemeinschaftsräumen.
Die Küche war sehr gut ausgestattet.
Kostenfreier Parkplatz vorhanden.
- Ein Platz zum Wohlfühlen. Schönes Ambiente, sehr gute Küche, guter Gemeinschaftsraum, schöner Garten. Freundlicher, zurückhaltender Besitzer (Brite).
- Die Zimmer bieten sehr viel Platz. Auf der Terrasse lässt sich schön frühstücken oder zu Abend essen. Die vollausgestattete Küche erlaubt sich einfach selbst zu versorgen.
La Hoyilla Hostel – La Aldea
La Hoyilla Hostel – La Aldea is located in San Nicolás, just 21 miles from Playa del Ingles. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.Maspalomas is 21 miles from La Hoyilla Hostel – La Aldea, and Las Palmas is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff. Fab location with beautiful views. Long bus journeys but beautiful scenery all the way! Great place to chill and forget the world
- Nice hosts always helpful. Very clean and good value.
- Great location for walking, beach, buses and supermarket. Very good value.
A basic breakfast was included and the rooms were very clean.
Also the size of the room (we had a double) was more then big enough!
You have the possibility to eat outside when weather is nice!
- Everything was perfect, the personal was really friendly and kind, we feel like at home there. Rooms are great, clean, comfortable beds. Extra blankets! Breakfeast was nice, i highly recommended. Thank you very much for the nice time!
Volver Beach Hostel
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Volver Beach Hostel offers accommodations in Puerto de Mogán.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Playa del Ingles is 12 miles from Volver Beach Hostel, and Maspalomas is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Clean, comfortable and in a great location. Loved the quirky tiling and the colourful fabrics. Staff were really friendly.
- steps away from beach, house is in shade but nice terrace is available. Really like the kitchen with all the basic like oil, salt and free coffee all day. The staff clean all day long! They also organize theme nights like pizza, tapas, etc. 24hrs reception!!!! Definitely recommended…Unfortunately, it was extremely windy during my stay.
As a budget hostel, it has a stunning view! Close by the beach and landmarks.
I do recommend as a couple.
Finally, it gonna be renovated soon I cannot wait.
They make me feel like home.
- One of the best hostels i’ve been too, beautiful view, super friendly staff, good internet, helpful with tips, good price. There are even people who come there every year because it’s such a good vibe… Thanks for everything!!!
- Great location, friendly and helpful staff, completely laid back atmosphere,what more do you want?
Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa offers pet-friendly accommodations in Tejeda. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms include a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Playa del Ingles is 16 miles from Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa, and Maspalomas is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 miles from Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa.
The host tom was very friendly.
We had a room better than the one we were supposed To have so that was good and we had the Wi-Fi. Otherwise we would have had it in the common room
The breakfast was simple but okay.
Tom gave us good advice to visit the region
- The place is just at the perfect spot, Tom is such a friendly and relaxed person and there is selfmade dinner in the evening for everbody and breakfast…. Couldn’t be better. Very happy to found this place and those people!
No-frills accommodation in a spectacular location. the multi-talented manager (TOM) makes the place tick and is very hospitable.
Unbeatable base for hiking and nature.
Superb sunsets and starts are night.
- This is an amazing place with a pure hippie inspired soul and great vibes in the mountains just above Tejeda. Trekking, yoga lessons, jacuzzi, unbelievable sunsets… Tom also prepares for dinner some healthy excellent meals with fresh vegetables from the island.
- This is a beautiful place to stay. Tom was very nice and very helpful
- The host tom was very friendly.
Puerta del Sol
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, Puerta del Sol offers accommodations in Juncalillo. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Playa del Ingles is 20 miles from Puerta del Sol, and Maspalomas is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 18 miles from Puerta del Sol.
- Beautiful location, really nice owner, nice hiking options starting directly from the property.
- Everything Was perfect! Amazing place, friendly people, perfect view. We will come back! 🙂
The place is excellent and the location out the way, but awesome. You needs your own vehicle.
Very nice and helpful owner.
- It was a big adventure to spent 2 nights in this very unique place! Just imagine: there is a big cave with hewed cells in it – for sleeping, for taking a shower, also for main area. Everything is properly equipped: you have an electricity, hot and cold water and even wi-fi connection here. So you are living here like a modern caveman! 🙂 This unique hotel is located in the middle of nowhere – in the valley and you can see only big mountains everywhere. There are a lot of trekking roads around where you can walk for hours and even days, you can take sunbath here completely naked, because there are no people around at all, you can enjoy for the valley breeze in the completely calm atmosphere – in this place only cats and local birds could disturb you 🙂 If you want to get away from people and civilization – this place is definitely for you!
This is a truly special place for those whose appreciate beauty in tranquil surroundings. The cave house is very comfortable with the most amazing gardens to bask in the sun with a book and of course a bottle of the wine locally produced.
The hosts Frank and Daniel are 5 star from the initial welcome and continuing throughout your stay, they can’t do enough. They both work very hard onsite as well as behind the scenes!! I didn’t realize when I booked this trip how much I would benefit.. very inspiring and therapeutic indeed. The village has a warm
Heart. I most definitely return.
Manipa Hostel Eco-Friendly
Located in Agaete in the region of Gran Canaria, 25 miles from Playa del Ingles, Manipa Hostel Eco-Friendly features a sun terrace and views of the mountains.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling and biking. Maspalomas is 25 miles from Manipa Hostel Eco-Friendly, and Las Palmas is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 22 miles from Manipa Hostel Eco-Friendly.
- Nice big room with comfortable bed, good location near the church and main plaza. All bars and restaurants near by. Good hostel to meet people
The private room in two floors is really comfortable and nicer than I could expect. Every detail and decoration things were really beautiful.
The terrace where you can eat or read is really nice with plants and flowers.
- Really friendly and helpful staff. Felt welcome and comfortable in the common spaces. Best town we stayed in on the island.
- Nice environment for hostel travellers, lovely room, great terrace. The kitchen can get a big crowded, so if you’re planning to cook or prepare your own meals, you should be laid back about it. Other than that, the volunteers who work there were very helpful.
- Only had a short stay, but I loved my room with the hammock and loft bed. I would definitely stay here again. I had troubles with the weather and my ferry, the staff were very helpful and made calls to confirm my ferry and the changed due to the weather.
Black Pig Hiking Hostel
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Black Pig Hiking Hostel is located in Tenteniguada. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Playa del Ingles is 16 miles from Black Pig Hiking Hostel, and Maspalomas is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 9 miles from Black Pig Hiking Hostel.
- Perfect sun in the morning and very nice view of the Mountains
- It’s difficult to know where to start, so I’ll condense it down by simply saying I enjoyed everything about the place, from the comfortable layout of the property, to the views, to the lovely staff. EVERYTHING..
- Perfect location for hiking, great people, cute dog Asha and special atmosphere of the place (it used to be a family house).
- We went to Gran Canaria to hike in the mountains. Therefore we needed a place close to trails. Hostel is perfect for it. Ask owner for a transfer from the airport and you do not even need to rent a car.
- Sehr schönes Haus in den Bergen. Ideal zum Wandern.
Top Hostels In Tasarte Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Tasarte Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Tasarte Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Tasarte Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!