7 Best Hostels To Stay In Stonyford Antrim County – Top Hotel Reviews
Stonyford Antrim County is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Stonyford Antrim County. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Stonyford Antrim County. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Stonyford Antrim County. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Stonyford Antrim County right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Stonyford Antrim County with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Stonyford Antrim County:
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the city, Arnies Backpackers is located in the Queens Quarter neighborhood in Belfast.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.George Best Belfast City Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Not too expensive. Met our needs (kitchen, wifi, we could leave our bags there past check-out time).
- Amazing staff. Erica and her team are awesome!! The beds are super comfy as well. Close to town and plenty of food and other facilities. Free on street parking. Loved it here!
- The place is really charming and the staff as well. Piergulio received us and kindly assisted us to do the check-in, and also answered all of our questions about the place and neighbourhood. The hostel is well located and close to Queen’s college, where you can enjoy the botanic garden.
Staff (Check in time finish at 23:00 but they waited me until 02:00)
- The house is very nice. Bedroom as well as the common room are really comfortable. The staff and other guests are really friendly.
Belfast International Youth Hostel
One of our best sellers in Belfast! Located in Belfast, 0.6 miles from Crumlin Road Gaol (HM Prison), Belfast International Youth Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.George Best Belfast City Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- The place is very clean and quite. Is the best hostel ever that I have been.
- The staff member at the check in was friendly and very helpful
- Friendly welcome, good location and excellent value.
- friendly staff, library/lounge area that was quiet so I could work and study or have a phone chat in private. lockers in room were good. location within easy walking distance to most interesting places. the cafe options and prices were good and the service excellent.
- The staff was SO friendly! We loved the location and the cafe connected was nice to have. Close distance to the center.
Belfast City Backpackers
Belfast City Backpackers is located in Belfast, 1.4 miles from The Waterfront Hall and 1.9 miles from Odyssey Arena.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Titanic Belfast is 2.6 miles from Belfast City Backpackers , and Crumlin Road Gaol (HM Prison) is 1.2 miles away. The nearest airport is George Best Belfast City Airport, 3.7 miles from Belfast City Backpackers.
- The beds are nice & warm at night, and comfortable. The members of staff at reception are really friendly and try to get to know the people staying here which is nice. The kitchen facilities have everything that you can wish for,
- Parking was a little difficult, however a plan was made for us, and we had an enjoyable stay
- It was cheap and there was good WiFi and it warm and a decent breakfast
Everything. Enjoyed my stay very much. The staff was very friendly and the facilities were good too. Staff even went the extra mile in helping us with the maps and bus routes which was really sweet of them.
Keep the good work up guys!
- Staff was really nice, patient and helpful. Wi-fi connection was quite good. The kitchen was good. Shower was OK.
Paddy’s Palace Belfast
Paddy’s Palace Belfast is located in the Queens Quarter neighborhood in Belfast, just 0.8 miles from Crumlin Road Gaol (HM Prison).Each room comes with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is George Best Belfast City Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- It was close to the city centre and the bedding was clean.
- Great receptionist she was from Holland don’t recall her name. The room was a good size for one night
- Well you can walk to most of the pubs and clubs, around 25 minutes I would say. The girls did some directions and they have breakfast included which is was something good.
- Close location to city centre and bars, open 24 hours. I liked how they only put 4 beds to a room although they were metal beds so made alot more noise than wooden ones which ive mostly saw in hostels. Ample power sockets for charging phone etc
Living room with TV & games
Located 0.9 miles from The Waterfront Hall in Belfast, Vagabonds features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience.Odyssey Arena is 1.4 miles from Vagabonds, and Titanic Belfast is 2.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is George Best Belfast City Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- The staff was amazing. The decoration incredible. The chill areas were just perfect, and surrounding the hostel there are many different options for everyone! It is perfect just to chill and feel at home very cosy and comfortable, or for going out and exploring. I’m definitely coming back very soon! Thank you
- Everything’s good, especially the fully equiped kitchen and the toilet cleanliness.
- Great personal and great ambient. As solo traveler I recomend this hostal in Belfast.
The property is a short (15 mins or so) walk to the centre of the city, and there is a kitchen on site if you wish to cook for yourself.
The staff were very friendly.
The bed was comfy and the rooms were warm even though the weather outside was pretty cold.
- Great Stay, minutes away from city centre. Good place to catch up with travellers in shared areas.
Lagan Backpackers is a well-equipped hostel in central Belfast. It offers homemade English breakfast, free parking and free Wi-Fi.Dormitories have bunk beds and use of shared bathroom facilities. There are mixed dorms at Lagan Backpackers, as well as private rooms.The hostel also provides barbecue facilities, a cinema room and free tea and coffee. There are kitchens, dining areas and laundry services are available.This hostel is just 20 minutes’ walk from the centre of the city. Belfast Botanical Gardens and Ormeau Park are within 10 minutes’ walk, on either side of the River Lagan.
- The receptionist was very welcoming and the staff was nice. Comfy bed as well!
- Very clean toilets and showers, nice common area and kitchen
- The comfortable young HAPPY environment exceeded my expectations. The guest and above of ALL the employees. Really professional with ALWAYS a friendly HONEST smile in order to help me in everything!
- Friendly staff, great location and I only paid £14 a night which included a free breakfast. Only thing I’m gutted about is I wasn’t back in time for their £3 dinner. Thanks guys!
- Great atmosphere in the hostel and not too far away from the centre. The staff were lovely and very helpful! Awesome value for money. Would recommend for solo travellers or groups of friends.
Belfast View Lodge
Belfast View Lodge is located only 2.2 miles from the city centre and features free WiFi access and free private parking.Guests have free use of our fully equipped kitchen, dining room and lounge to relax in.Bike hire is available at this hostel and the area is popular for golfing. Shops and take-away restaurants are within walking distance. The Titanic Museum and Odyssey Arena are 2.5 miles from the property. George Best Belfast City Airport is 4.3 miles from Belfast View Lodge.
- Free parking and proximity to Belfast was great. Having a sink in the room was handy as well.
It was really suitable that there was a room for three. The price was okay. We had to take a taxi though, between 3 persons from the city centre was around £10. The kitchen is huge, thumbs up for that. Definitely worth cooking there and spending less than in a restaurant.
For all the travelers, it is a good place just keep in mind that you should buy your groceries before going there and that it is far from the city center, approximately 1h10min walking.
- The bed was very comfortable, and the kitchen though it’s shared it’s wide and big enough for everyone. The lady who welcomed and looked after us throughout was very friendly and helpful
- Was a nice set up nice staff could not do enough for you
- Chelsea who was running the place was nothing short of AMAZING! She went above and beyond and no matter what time of day, was always at hand. This woman is a legend and I would go back again solely to see her and take her on a night out as she works ridiculously hard!
Top Hostels In Stonyford Antrim County Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Stonyford Antrim County to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Stonyford Antrim County but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Stonyford Antrim County. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!