7 Best Hostels To Stay In Serra de Daró Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Serra de Daró Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Serra de Daró Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Serra de Daró Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Serra de Daró Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Serra de Daró Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Serra de Daró Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Serra De Daró Catalonia:
Each room at Hostal Alberana has modern décor, a flat-screen TV, heating, a desk and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a balcony. Air conditioning is available in all shared areas.You can enjoy breakfast in the Alberana’s bar.The Alberana is approximately 0.6 miles from the Ter River and the property can help you to arrange kayaking trips and hire.Girona is a 30-minute drive from the guest house. The beaches of the beautiful Costa Brava are within 9.3 miles of the property.
- Everything, amazing value for money. Super helpful and friendly staff, this restaurant/cafe/Hotel is close to a busy mini roundabout of two routes and very well frequented by locals(always an excellent sign)
- The hotel was pretty basic, but good for the price we paid. It was easy to get to in a car, the parking is pretty big. The check in was fast. The room had everything we needed for a one-night stay. The bed was comfortable and big, there was heating, towels, toiletries and we also had a small balcony with table and two chairs. There is a restaurant and a bar downstairs and the food was simply amazing! The dinner menu (15 euros per person) included three dishes, bread and a bottle of wine. Breakfast also has a lot of delicious options. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. Highly recommended.
- Good value, basic but comfortable rooms! Very welcoming and a good restaurant for dinner downstairs.
We picked this place because it’s right in the middle of the Costa Brava, so anywhere you might want to go is about a 30-40 minute drive away.
It was the cheapest place in the region and everything was solid.
Even the food at the restaurant was pretty good.
- Value for money. Breakfast is ok but service needs to be nicer, and location is one of the best things of it.
Each simple room comes with lockers and a bathroom with shower. Bed linen is provided.You will find table tennis and a children’s play area on site. Staff can provide tourist information and help with luggage storage.As well as the on-site café, there are vending machines with cold and hot drinks and snacks. You will find more dining options and shops within 15 minutes’ walk of the property.Girona and its airport can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Barcelona is around 1.5 hours’ drive away.
- It looks like a proper hostel but it’s not – it’s a kindergarten disguised as a hostel. If you’re going to sleep with a bunch of strangers it’s better if 80% of them aren’t too young to read and write and don’t cry all night.
- El personal hace lo que puede, el problema viene de arriba.
- Eenvoudige maar gezellige accomodatie voor overnachting op weg naar het zuiden. Rustig gelegen en parkeren op het terrein
- Le personnel simpa qui parle français aussi, les repas bien garni la proximité à la plage et au centre ville. Un endroit parfait pour la famille
L’emplacement / site / accès plage
Idéal pour familles avec enfants ou pour des jeunes en groupe
Alberg Solidança Hostel
Alberg Solidança Hostel features free WiFi .You will find luggage storage space at the property.Girona is 18 miles from Alberg Solidança, while Roses is 23.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 20.5 miles from the property.
- I had a wonderful stay at Alberg Solidança! Hèlia and Julia were exceptional hosts, and it was really nice to spend time with them 🙂 the hostel is in a great location, very close to the centre and an easy 15 minute walk from the bus stop on the other side of town. The facilities are very clean and comfortable, and the breakfast was especially nice with a lot of variety and quality ingredients! Considering most travellers will be interested in visiting the coast, I can say that it is easy to make trips to towns such as Palamós, Calella, Llafranc and Tamariu, either by car, biking or buses! Overall a great starting point for those interested in the Costa Brava, highly recommended 🙂
- I loved the breakfast spread, consisting of bread, cereal, hams, cheese, and fruit. The hostel is massive! Like a mansion! There’s so much room everywhere. The bathrooms were clean and very spacious. The bed was comfortable and even though there wasn’t any air conditioning, it was very well ventilated with fans. Location was perfect. It was quite a walk from the main bus terminal, but just down the road there was a supermarket and a couple blocks down was the bus stop that goes to all the beaches so it was really easy to get around.
- Lovely spacious hostel. Kept clean and breakfast is great.
- It is a hostel in a former monastery . clean and cheap. good breakfast. very nice garden out back. shared bathroom no issue due to the cleanliness. nice restful lounge areas. in a quiet location and not too far from the main shopping and eating area. would be fine for children
- the garden is very nice, staff careful and friendly.
Residència Universitaria Pare Claret
Each heated room features a wardrobe and a desk. Some of them also include a balcony or a terrace. The private bathrooms come with bath or shower. Fans are also provided.At Residència Universitaria Pare Claret, you will find a shared kitchen as well as a shared lounge area. Table tennis, lockers and vending machines are also available to the guests.Girona Art Museum is 15 minutes’ walking from the property. Girona Train and Bus Station is 1,650 feet from Residència Universitaria Pare Claret, while Girona-Costa Brava Airport is a 17-minute drive away.
- we did not take any breakfast. The receptionists were really nice and helpful. The lift was a bonus after some walks in the summer heat. I would definetely recommend this property. Has the basics right and quite central. Only a few minutes walk from Old Girona and very close to the train station.
- Clean, basic room. Friendly staff that gave us an excellent restaurant recommendation. Great location. You can’t beat the price.
- The biggest advantage is the location, everything is very close. But the building is very cold and nothing is happening around. Also the room is very small, and there is very hot inside. We needed to wake up in early morning and somebody (don’t know who and why) turned off the electricity and the button is located outside the room! We didn’t know that. This accommodation is really simple and need more colors to make it happier. The stuff was okay though.
- It was very safe and in a good area of the city and also very near to the old city center.
- Very helpful staff, great location and comfortable room.
You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cerverí welcomes groups and families. It offers sports equipment storage as well as specific information on routes and activities. Bike hire is available.Girona City Hall is 350 feet from Cerverí, while Girona Art Museum is 1,000 feet away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 6.8 miles from the property.
- Great staff, great location, clean and safe, warm atmosphere. Those people really know the meaning of hosting.
- The hostel is located in the city centre, they had not problem to wait for us (because we arrived really late in the night). The facilities where on the average to the ones you can expect from this kind of hostels.
- We spent only a night there before our morning flight. Location was really good, room – clean, staff friendly.
Location was really good, it was close to most of the attractions that we wanted to see (mostly filming locations for GOT).
Room was large, closets available for each person.
Breakfast was provided, coffee was decent.
- Overall, a youth hostel type property and an excellent value. Shared bathroom facilities are not the same on every floor. Some showers have better temperature controls and some sinks do not have hot/warm water so if it matters to you then explore bathroom facilities on other floors. Friendly staff, excellent, centrally located near main tourist attractions with (food) stores and restaurants located on same block.
You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping pong at this hostel, and the area is popular for hiking. Girona is 15 miles from Ca n’Oliver, and Roses is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 22 miles from Ca n’Oliver.
No reviews yet.
Residencia Universitaria Campus de Montilivi
Residencia Universitaria Campus de Montilivi offers single, twin, and quadruple studios with a private kitchenette. There is also a communal lounge with TV. Other facilities include a gym and a self-service launderette.Girona city centre is 5 minutes by bus from the campus while Girona Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away.The Residencia offers accommodation to all members of the educational or university community.
- Room with private bathroom and little kitchen (fridge included). Perfect if you want to store some food there and prepare something for breakfast. It is little bit far from the city center. We has a car though, so it was easy for us to go there. In the city center the parking is a little bit tricky – looots of cars and you spend some time looking for a free spot (otherwise you would pay bounch of money in private parkings). I recommend the app parkopedie which helped us to find free parking lot. 🙂
- Drinks machines on the ground floor providing chilled drinks very welcome when temp. 37
- In our room there was a kitchenette, air conditioning and bathroom. The room was big enough for two people. Staff was very helpful.
The value for your money really makes this place worthwhile. We got two single rooms with their own bathrooms and a shared kitchen for two nights for less than it would usually cost to stay in a double in the city.
It’s also reasonably convenient to stay here. It’s only a 30-45 minute walk from the old city area, or a 15-20 minute bus ride. There’s a bus station less than 5 minutes walking distance from the accommodation, so getting around is very easy.
Also the wifi is very fast!
- The room was nice and clean, the staff was very friendly and helpful
Top Hostels In Serra De Daró Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Serra de Daró Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Serra de Daró Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Serra de Daró Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!