7 Best Hostels To Stay In Santiago del Teide Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Santiago del Teide Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Santiago del Teide Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santiago del Teide Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santiago del Teide Tenerife. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Santiago del Teide Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Santiago del Teide Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Santiago Del Teide Tenerife:
Albergue de Bolico
Surrounded by nature and set on the outskirts of Buenavista del Norte, Albergue de Bolico features free WiFi and panoramic views of Teno Rural Park.This hostel offers access to a lounge with a flat-screen TV. Visitors can make use of the large kitchen. Drinks and snacks can be bought from Albergue de Bolico’s vending machines.The property offers private rooms with heating and access to a shared bathroom with a shower. Towels are provided by the property.This volcanic area offers paragliding, cycling and kayaking. Visitors can enjoy hiking trips in Teno and La Isla Baja. Buenavista del Parque Beach is 6.2 miles from the hostel.Tenerife Sur Airport is 24.9 miles away.
Close to a bus stop (Las Portelas)
Very close to trekking trails
- Extremely beautiful location, in the middle of the mountains for a good price. Nice common area, big kitchen.
Late check out 3pm
Ideally located for hikers directly on the trail
– the location! The Albergue Bolico is the last house on a small road about 1 km above the small village of Las Portelas. It is on the hiking trail El Palmar-Cumbres de Bolico and very central for making the best hikes in the Teno Rural Park, a beautiful site in the north-west corner of Tenerife.
– good kitchen facilities, showers and bathrooms.
– big common space to meet up with other guests/hikers
the location is very scenic. though the location can only be reached with a car.
the kitchen area and shower area was huge.
- The landscape
Trevejo Youth Hostel
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Trevejo Youth Hostel offers accommodations in Garachico.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a electric tea pot in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Playa de las Americas is 22 miles from Trevejo Youth Hostel, and Puerto de la Cruz is 13 miles away. Tenerife Sur Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- The place is very clean and exceeded my expectations. The kitchen and facilities are modern and clean. It is located right in the centre of the small town close to the bus stop to go to other nearby towns. The town is very beautiful and peaceful. I enjoyed my stay very much and would definitely come back to stay!
- Amazing location, close to all attractions in the city. Hostel is new, clean with many facilities. Great staff, very helpful and smiling. Definitely coming back 🙂
- PERFECT !! One of the best hostel I’ve ever been to. Amazing staff, clean and convenient facilities and perfect location. Recommend this hostel for a stay in Garachico and Tenerife in general.
- This hostel is the best one I ever stayed in. It is located in the very centre of lovely Garachico town, very spacious, with lounge area to chill in, all necessary kitchen equipment is there. There is also little terrace with chairs inside, comfy beds, and very clean in a modern style. The owner is very friendly and cheerful and check in and out was well organised. Highly recommended!
- The place was really clean, and the personal really nice, available for all my questions.
Drago Nest Hostel
Located in Icod de los Vinos, 21.7 miles from Playa de las Americas, Drago Nest Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking.Other activities such excursions and shuttle service can be arranged by the property.Puerto de la Cruz is 9.9 miles from Drago Nest Hostel, while Los Cristianos is 21.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 23.6 miles from the property.
- Very helpful and friendly owner and all the staf. Asnwered all the questions, always ready to help. Jacek z Polski bardzo pomocny
- I come as a guest and leave as a friend. The staff was really the best at the hostel! The bed was very comfortable and everything was always clean. The breakfast was also good. I used one of the parking spaces, it was very safe. They offer excursions and on Friday is an awesome barbecue, I enjoyed it! Thanks for everything! I will never forget that stay!
- Great facilities, clean showers, soaps provided, nice terrace with fruits and breakfast available. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- German and his team made me most welcome; from the pick up at the airport right through to the drop off for my return flight. Help was on hand with some of my travels in the week. My room was a very cosy personal area for rest and sleep after some long days. I had a choice of THREE showers on the corridor immediately adjacent to my room. Fresh towels were offered in the week but not needed. The rooftop terrace gave me the opportunity to get to know fellow travellers and volunteer staff. Breakfast was another opportunity to socialise and the generous amounts of food available set me up well for the day ahead. I loved being able to use the kitchen as a little self catering was good for the budget. Would I stay again? Most definitely. Would I recommend it? Most definitely.
- Beautiful cosy terrace and lounge zone. Nice breakfest with fresh pastry. Great for grpups of friends. Few car-spaces parking near the property, but the street is very narrow so its the only option.
Twinfin Surf Camp
Featuring an on-site surf school and outdoor swimming pool, Twinfin Surf Camp is located 1.2 miles from Callao Salvaje. It offers free WiFi, shared lounge and shared kitchen.Dormitory rooms have bunk beds and access to shared bathroom facilities.The garden includes a min-skateboard ramp and barbecue facilities, as well as a terrace with outdoor furniture and hammocks. Cycling, hiking and diving are popular in the surrounding countryside. Car rental and bike hire can be organised for you.Tenerife South Airport is 17.4 miles from Twinfin Surf Camp.
- Nothing othe than email correspondence. Believe it to be a scam
- The staff and the vibe of the place makes all worth. I made a surf and yoga package with them that allowed me to have great experiences, and after 5 days I was already surfing and doing a proper yoga. The home made meals, normally healthy, are super super nice also. The activities provided are really good.
- Fantastic place in Nature with nice Volonteers Guests and Host far away from the hussl and bussl from Las Americas . A lot of activitys are offert witch enhance also the opening of the mind heart and conciosness such as surfing hiking yoga massage bonfire…..and by the way it creates a Feeling of Comunity or Family .
- Beautiful area, great atmosphere at the camp, great volunteers, had a really nice stay and got to know lots of cool people
Awesome staff that really go out of their way to make a holiday fun.
Dorms are good and the trips organized was a lot of fun. Thanks!
Hostel House4you, Adeje
Hostel House4you, Adeje offers accommodations in Armeñime.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Playa de las Americas is 5 miles from Hostel House4you, Adeje, and Puerto de la Cruz is 23 miles away. Tenerife Sur Airport is 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Tortuga Hostel
One of our best sellers in Adeje! This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Located in Costa Adeje, this hostel offers an outdoor pool, a garden and a terrace. Free WiFi is provided in public areas.Rooms at La Tortuga Hostel are individually decorated. Some of them include a private bathroom with a bath.Guests are invited to enjoy a daily breakfast at the property. A shared kitchen and barbecue facilities are also at their disposal.Bike and scooter rental is possible at La Tortuga Hostel. Activities in the area include diving, snorkeling and canoeing.
- The owner and staff is so nice, the room and bed was great, everything clean, a short walk from the beaches and supermarket for me it was perfect, I will def. come back!
- Very friendly atmosphere. Helpful staff. Great location.
- Absolutely everything.The most helpful hostel staff ever.Daniel is a true star
- Fresh breakfast every morning and the BBQ every Wednesday were great additions to an already amazing place!
- Really nice, place to stay! Lovely relaxing atmosphere! Great BBQ on wendsday?
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and water sports facilities, Hostel is located in Adeje in the region of Tenerife, just 0.9 miles from Aqualand.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a electric tea pot in the room. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom equipped with a bidet.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling and cycling. The hostel also provides free use of bicycles, bike rental, and car rental. Tenerife Sur Airport is 9 miles from the property.
Amazing property. Very clean! It feels more like visiting friends than staying in a hostel. There’s a TV, a ping-pong and a pool table, darts, a bbq, a pool, sunchairs, couches outside and the kitchens and bathrooms look exactly like those we have at home. We sure did appreciate the wine glasses! All kitchen stuff is available for people to cook if they want to.
There is a computer and a printer available for those who need them as well! For free!
In all rooms there are clean sheets and towels. We even had a microwave and a kettle 🙂
Oh and the view from the pool!!! Best of both worlds. You get to see the mou tains and the sea.
- Excellent hostel. The staff was so friendly and helpful. The facilities are cleaned daily. Free and fast wireless internet. Thats single villa with secured doors at the entrance, theres no hotels around. The location? Very nice. Bus station in a short walk (3-5 min). Theres a supermarket and a lot of cafes nearby. Also, good and free swimming pool + if u want go to sauna, they got one (for extra pay). Great kitchen for cooking and reheating foods. Very nice breakfast/drink offers and its totally free. Personal respect to Alex and Alena.
- Clean, a lot of space, own TV, close to airport and beach (by car or bus only ten minutes), great price
- Very nice place. With barbecue and swimming pool. Clean and tidy rooms. Good localization. The best place for holiday 🙂
- Cozy hostel in an expensive residential area with villas. Very convenient location, all nearby – cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, shopping center, gym, bus stop (I drove from the airport on 467 bus to “Miraverde”), all in 10-15 minutes walk. I really liked the free pool and lounge area with ocean views. Here you can even cook food on the grill and steam in a bath! I was stunned)) Thanks to the staff of the hostel for responsiveness and hospitality, are always ready to help, this is a big plus. The room was perfect for me, not expensive, all the amenities, I’m alone in the room, my key, made in prison style – a good joke, I appreciated :D. The hostel is new, they have just started to evolve and are still in the process of renovation, but for me this is not a problem, especially since I was warned about this. I wish them good luck in their endeavors and many virtuous guests! Thank you very much, I recommend.
- Amazing property. Very clean! It feels more like visiting friends than staying in a hostel. There’s a TV, a ping-pong and a pool table, darts, a bbq, a pool, sunchairs, couches outside and the kitchens and bathrooms look exactly like those we have at home. We sure did appreciate the wine glasses! All kitchen stuff is available for people to cook if they want to.
Top Hostels In Santiago Del Teide Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Santiago del Teide Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Santiago del Teide Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Santiago del Teide Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!