7 Best Hostels To Stay In Santa Marta de Tormes Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Marta de Tormes Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Santa Marta de Tormes Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Marta de Tormes Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Marta de Tormes Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Santa Marta de Tormes Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Santa Marta de Tormes Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Santa Marta De Tormes Castile And Leon:
Offering modern dorms with free Wi-Fi, Erasmus Home is set in the heart of Salamanca’s beautiful old town. A 5-minute walk from the cathedral and university, it serves guests traditional Spanish cuisine.Each bright dorm at Erasmus Home has heating. There is access to a private or shared bathroom.Salamanca’s restaurants, tapas bars and charming squares can be found in the streets surrounding the hostel.Salamanca Railway and Bus Station are within 20 minutes’ walk of the Erasmus. Plaza Mayor Square is 1,150 feet away.
- Staff was fantastic, room was big enough for my family. Beds were comfortable (though all singles and bunkbeds).
- The location is great, right in the heart of Salamanca. At least two of the staff members speak English, which is nice and they were ready to help you with any questions.
- requested me and my friends be put in the same room even though we arrived on different days and that happened. all together
– Location, right in the Salamanca centre
– Nice staff
- The bed was decently comfy and the room was fairly spacious and well lit.
Residencia Universitaria Europa
Featuring free WiFithroughout the property, Residencia Universitaria Europa offers accommodations in Salamanca.There is a shared lounge at the property.
This hostal is right in the center of Salamanca. It is clean, and the rooms are spacious.
But the best is Fatima, the host! She does everything for the guests. A great person with a big heart. Gracias, Fatima !!!
Hostel at a perfect location, right in the core of Salamanca.
Very clean place, within a reasonable price
- The location is excellent, right in the centre of Salamanca on Rúa Major, great for sightseeing and night life. The room was small, but quiet, with a desk and reading light. Staff were fairly friendly and there were a couple of shared bathrooms.
- object had a great localisation in the city center and was cheap
- The young guy and young woman who dealt with me at check in in reception were incredibly friendly and helpful . The nicest hotel staff I have ever encountered . Before they arrived (as I was much earlier arriving than the official check in time )- the lady cleaner was also helpful and phoned the clerical staff to see if I could check in early (and once the room was ready, I was allowed to check in early. The young guy and girl on reception were happy to spend time giving advice about local music venues etc.
- This hostal is right in the center of Salamanca. It is clean, and the rooms are spacious.
Albergue Juvenil Salamanca
One of our best sellers in Salamanca! Albergue Juvenil Salamanca is conveniently located in the historic centre, 5 minutes’ walk from the Cathedral. It offers free Wi-Fi in public areas.The dormitories are equipped with heating and bedding. Towels are available for rent. Guests have access to a shared bathroom.Vending machines at the hostel offer drinks and snacks. Packed lunches can also be requested.Albergue Juvenil Salamanca is next to the Gran Via street and only 10 minutes’ walk away from Plaza Mayor Square.
- The staff were friendly and very helpful. Calling a taxi for us as well as the tourist office to ask for booking and opening times for various Tours.
- A good bargain for a short stay. Very clean- sheets and pillow cases and blankets provided. Lots of young travelers. No smoking or alcohol allowed.
- I liked that the room was in a separate building than the hostel. We stayed in a 4 bed dorm for the same price as the large dorm. Desk was very friendly and spoke very good english. We were within walking distance of the old part of town as well.
- My last night there was so few guests in the big room so I got a private room with another girl without having to pay extra which was nice for me. The staff was overall very nice.
- The location is good and the staff is generally nice
Residencia Universitaria Cum Laude
Residencia Universitaria Cum Laude offers accommodations in Salamanca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- the location is just perfect, all “attractions” are within walking distance, you can park the car some 5 minutes away at a housing estate
- The price was great and it was only about a 10 minutes walk to the historic centre. It’s also just across the road from the bus station.
- I did not eat meals at this hostel because I prefer to prepare my own food. I liked that there was a mini-refrigerator, safe, desk with chair, and plenty of space. The price was fair. The location is very near the bus station.
- A spacious, comfortable room with bathroom. Only a minutes walk to the bus station and a ten minute walk to Plaza Mayor. Receptionist is very amiable. Bring earplugs as the walls are thin and voices echo in the corridor. Good value.
- It is right by the bus station, perfect if you need to leave the city early in the morning.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Residencia Avenida offers accommodation in Salamanca, 1,000 feet from Plaza Mayor Salamanca.Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. All rooms include a shared bathroom fitted with a bath.There is a shared lounge at the property, fitted with a flat-screen TV.University of Salamanca is 1,300 feet from Residencia Avenida, while Pontificial University of Salamanca is 2,300 feet from the property.
- A simple but very comfortable place. It’s close to the city centre and main sights. The staff is very nice and helpful. I would stay there again!
- Dość dobra lokalizacja. Personel po przyjeździe trzeba było wzywać telefonicznie. Pokoje dość skromne, hałas z ulicy. Nie ma widoku na ogród. Sklepy , bary restauracje bankomaty w pobliżu. Do obiektów turystycznych dość blisko.
Студенческое общежитие, летом приспособленное под туристов. В центре города. Останавливались группой из 5 человек. В нашем распоряжении было 3 номера и 2 ванных комнаты (общие для нашей группы). Получилось как будто останавливались в квартире, пусть и скромной, но все чисто. Мужчина, который заселял нас был крайне дружелюбен.
Хорошее соотношение цена/качество
- Alles was ontzettend hygiënisch en de ligging is heel fijn!
Estancia muy tranquila, muy agradable y totalmente recomendable.
Lo mejor su personal, siempre atento, con ganas de ayudar en todo lo posible y muy muy agradables.
Esperamos volver pronto!!!
Albergue Lazarillo de Tormes
This hostel is in Salamanca’s quiet Lasalle neighborhood. It is a very short walk from the university and a municipal swimming pool, and a 10-minute walk from the center of the city.The Albergue Lazarillo de Tormes has beds in good-sized dormitories of for 2 people up to 10 people. All dormitories have free Wi-Fi, as well as air conditioning and heating. Sheets are included.The front desk at the Lazarillo de Tormes is open 24 hours a day. There is a computer room, information about activities for young people in the area and snack vending machines. There is also a lounge and laundry facilities.Bicycles can be stored on site for a small fee. The center of Salamanca can be reached by a bike path.
- Clean and comfortable. Excellent for a hostel. Staff extremely nice and helpful
- Helena on the front desk was amazing, clean beds and clean rooms, secure underground parking.
- Excelente lugar. Muy cómodo, limpio y buena ubicación, cercano al centro de la ciudad.
Edificio del 2002, bastante nuevo y bien cuidado.
Se puede ir andando al centro histórico ya que no está muy lejos y Salamanca es pequeña.
Casi al lado hay un Lidl y un Mercadona, algo muy util!
Me alojé en el albergue porque iba a realizar exámenes a la Universidad y cuando se lo comenté me permitieron estudiar en una sala cómoda y sobre todo tranquila y además intentaron alejarme de habitaciones con gente para que estuviese más tranquila.
Sé que esto no siempre es posible, pero si pueden intentan ayudarte.
Habitaciones Low Cost
Featuring free WiFi, Habitaciones Low Cost offers accommodations in Babilafuente.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a seating area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Superior rooms have a spa bath or a hot tub.Salamanca is 12 miles from Habitaciones Low Cost, and Ledesma is 31 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Santa Marta De Tormes Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Santa Marta de Tormes Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Marta de Tormes Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Santa Marta de Tormes Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!