7 Best Hostels To Stay In San Vicente de la Barquera Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
San Vicente de la Barquera Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in San Vicente de la Barquera Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Vicente de la Barquera Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Vicente de la Barquera Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in San Vicente de la Barquera Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in San Vicente de la Barquera Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In San Vicente De La Barquera Cantabria:
Posada los Taranos
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Posada los Taranos offers accommodations in Valdaliga , just 28 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including horseback riding and hiking. Llanes is 21 miles from Posada los Taranos, and Potes is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 27 miles from Posada los Taranos.
- This was a lovely place to stay – clean and homely. Although language was a barrier the owner was very keen to please and was always there to help. I would recommend as good value for money – breakfast was good, room was big and comfortable.
- Host was very accommodating. Views were very nice.
- We had a lovely stay at Nuria and Racquel’s posada. They are lovely hosts and we enjoyed talking to them. The posada is on a beautiful green property with mountain views, just off the main road. We had a car and it was only a 6 minute drive to San Vicente where we went the next morning. Free breakfast was great and the bed was VERY comfortable. The room and bathroom was clean too. Would definitely stay there again! A lovely home style feel.
Nuria was a very friendly and helpfull host.
The house itself is well maintained, clean with spacious room and bathroom.
We had a comfortable stay in this hotel which serves as a perfect location to explore this beautiful area.
- Tiene un encanto especial, nos encantó incluso la decoración. Estuvimos muy cómodos, un trato muy agradable y el desayuno genial. Todo por un precio mínimo. Hemos quedado encantados, estoy segura de que volveremos.
Black Shark Surfhouse
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Black Shark Surfhouse offers accommodations in Cóbreces.All rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for snorkeling and cycling. Santander is 21 miles from Black Shark Surfhouse, and Llanes is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 20 miles from the property.
The staff was amazing!
Very helpful, kind and professional!
Surf house was very clean and in a great location. Alex and Cachi very helpful and friendly hosts!
- Aparcamiento fácil, playa cerca y el dueño suuuper simpático!
- Frühstück war ausreichend. Perfekte Lage. Mega freundlicher Host. Immer wieder gern.
- Tolle Lage, freundlicher Inhaber, preisgünstig, gutes Frühstück, alles bestens !
- The staff was amazing!
Albergue El Pino
Albergue El Pino is located in Cóbreces, 20 miles from Santander and 28 miles from Llanes.There is a coffee machine and a electric tea pot in the room.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Potes is 26 miles from Albergue El Pino, and Santillana del Mar is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 19 miles from the property.
The hostel was spotlessly clean.
A good breakfast was included in the price.
The staff were friendly and helpful.
Our room was spacious and the beds were comfortable.
The hostel is in a quiet rural location with sea views.
The local beach is pretty good and only 1 mile from the hostel.
The restaurant in Cobreces does a good Menu del Dia for only 9.20 euros.
Towels were provided.
There was no TV.
- Extremely friendly helpful staff – they booked a taxi to transfer our luggage and contacted previous accommodation to locate some lost clothing .Wonderful view from the property and only short walk to excellent restaurant . Fantastic location for camino . Really clean and comfortable -excellent value for money !
- Super nice albuerge along the Camino. Everything is new and very clean. Nice little garden. Good breakfast. Short walk into the village for dinner at the bar. Highly recomended.
- The host was great and helped everyone out as much as she could. Evrything you could need for an Albergue.
- I loved everything in their,especially Asuzena. She make sure all the guest has a good place to stay.
- The hostel was spotlessly clean.
La Ermita 1826
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountain, La Ermita 1826 is located in Rudaguera. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.Santander is 18 miles from La Ermita 1826, and Llanes is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Solar de Hidalgos
This renovated, 16th-century palace is set in a pedestrianised area of Santillana del Mar’s historic town centre. It lies just a few feet from Plaza Mayor and La Colegiata Románica.Many of the palace’s ancient features have been carefully preserved, giving the Solar de Hidalgos an authentic, historic charm. Here you will find numerous antique sculptures and artwork, suits of armour, dark stone flooring and exposed wood beams. These ancient features are now blended with modern facilities.The hostel is located beside the Benemejiis Palace, which now acts as the Caja Cantabria exhibition centre. This small town is filled with impressive historic buildings, and outside it you will find some of Spain’s best green landscape.
- The hostel itself with al the old stuff is awesome!! Also the host is a real nice guy (who speaks English) and the breakfast for 3 euros is good!
- couldn’t have a friendlier welcome by staff!!! Perfect location and in my case wonderful warm-hearted start for my Camino.
- The old style of the hostel was really lovely and added to the charm of it, and the guy at reception were very welcoming.
- Spacious, comfy room in a medievil setting full of character.
- Incredible location, marvelous smiling staff, we had a very spacious attic room. The place is just great!
Albergue El Convento
Located in a former nun convent, Albergue El Convento offers accommodation in Santillana del Mar city centre.Featuring a simple-vintage décor, this hostel offers dormitory rooms for maximum 4 people as well as private rooms, the former nun cells. They feature a garden view and give access to a shared bathroom.There is a dining area where the continental buffet is served every morning, as well as a communal lounge area with a library, and board games.The property boasts a spacious garden with barbecue facilities and guests have access to the communal terrace.Other facilities include a bio store with local products and souvenirs.Restaurants, bars and shops can be found within walking distance. Santander Airport is 14.9 miles away.
1. It is a historical building, so I guess it is cool to stay there.
2. The staff was very polite.
- Lady at the front desk was very nice and helpful, the place is beautiful with lots if spaces to relax. The little village is incredible. Shared bathroom was decent sized and individual showers are a plus. They accepted our small dog at no extra cost.
- Very clean, friendly staff, great breakfast, nice common areas.
reception is kind (but could be better if told the customer every rule earlier )
- Spotlessly clean, and a wonderfully spiritual atmosphere.
- 1. It is a historical building, so I guess it is cool to stay there.
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Hostería Fimar is located in Ubiarco, just 15 miles from Santander.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santillana del Mar is 2.1 miles from Hostería Fimar, and Suances is 2.9 miles away. Santander Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Extremely friendly staff at the reception. Nice breakfast.
- We booked this accommodation on the day we stayed as our ferry had been cancelled (thank you Brittany Ferries!). We arrived on Sunday afternoon, just in time for lunch and loved the delightful, friendly owners, who didn’t speak a word of English and the food was outstanding, both for breakfast and lunch. We’ve never seen so much food offered for breakfast and their menu del dia was just fabulous for 17 euros. The night’s accommodation, including breakfast was so reasonable through Booking.com.
- Breakfasts were the best I’ve ever seen. The staff was extremely friendly like the friends were caring us. The location is between the green hills with a sea view line from the room window.
- Todos! The reception was great, awesome food, location and value for price
- It is a stone’s throw from the sea.. And a gorgeous view!! The restaurant serves lovely spanish food. The host is a very friendly lady, but speaks only spanish! She even packed us a small breakfast the previous evening since we had to leave very early in the morning.
Top Hostels In San Vicente De La Barquera Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in San Vicente de la Barquera Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in San Vicente de la Barquera Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in San Vicente de la Barquera Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!