7 Best Hostels To Stay In San Miguel Choco – Top Hotel Reviews
San Miguel Choco is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in San Miguel Choco. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Miguel Choco. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Miguel Choco. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in San Miguel Choco right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in San Miguel Choco with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In San Miguel Choco:
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hilltop Sapzurro is located in Zapzurro.Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking.
- Staff was super nice, he was always there for all of us. Amazing location and beds are also really comfortable.
- We liked niño, he was really nice, the room in Sapzurro is really nice
- Modern room located right on the beach. Could not ask for a better location.
Comfortable, clean and quiet accommodation located on prime beachfront location.
We only had one night so didn’t use all the facilities on offer including the pool and kitchen, but all seemed clean, functional and inviting.
The double private room we stayed in looked out onto the beach which was only metres away. (Magic).
Showers have very little water and trickled out but not a bother at all for our stay.
The personal of the place is really helpful.
Thank you for everything Nino 😉
One of our best sellers in Capurganá! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Kachikine is located in Capurganá.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
- Friendly staff, nice quiet location close to nature and beach.
- The location, the host (Quentin) and everything about our stay was perfect. Great coconuts, hermit crabs and cold beer. We would love to come back!
- If you want to admire the beautiful sites, enjoy the beaches and the amazing nature of Capurgana, but at the same time stay away from all the touristy noise and crowd, that’s the place! It is located in a beautiful bay with coral reef, a little away from Capurgana. You can hike to all other places of interests from here or ask Quentin to take you there with the boat if you prefer. The breakfasts I ate here were the best I’ve tried in Colombia so far! So worth it 🙂
- Perfect stay, exactly what I felt like – really chilled out in the jungle by the beach. Heaps of animals, flora and friendly people. The hostel itself is amazing, really nice spaces to kick back, beautiful views and in the really tranquillo El Agucate. Couldnt recommend staying here more for nature and relaxation. The walks surrounding the area are so nice and there are enough to keep you busy. Loved it, wish I could’ve stayed an extra week.
- I loved the accommodations at this off the path guest house. This is a no frills space with a multi cultural atmosphere and warm smiles. This is not for the average tourist but more for the flexible traveler looking for a unique experience and to reconnect with nature.
Hostal Marazul Capurgana
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Marazul Capurgana offers accommodations in Capurganá.A TV is featured.
No reviews yet.
Portobello Capurgana offers accommodations in Capurganá.There is free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.
No reviews yet.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Capurgana offers pet-friendly accommodations in Capurganá. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a gift shop at the property.
- Everything was just perfect. I had a private room, which was some of the best value for money on my entire trip. Great location, wonderful breakfast in a lovely courtyard. My own hammock! Would not stay anywhere else:)
- They have a high level of professionalism and service that I’m not accustomed to in Colombia
- The people were really nice and welcoming and they told us great stuff to do over there. We really enjoyed talking with the owners. Thanks again for everything, we had a great time !
- Staff were friendly and willing to provide help and advice. Very clean and great location.
Staff were friendly although spoke no English at all which was a bit of a challenge.
Room was comfortable and clean.
Hostel good location.
Nice and big breakfast.
Hector’s House offers pet-friendly accommodations in Capurganá.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Hilltop Capurgana is located in Capurganá. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for hiking.
- The rooms are okay and the view from the front of the hotel is spectaculair. There are hammocks in the garden overlooking the sea. If you like nature and like a quiet place this hotel is just what you are looking for
BEACH CLOSE TO THE HOSTEL
GREAT!!! SWIMMING POOL
very nice and was very clean
- Due to a mix up with the reservations we ended up getting a private room instead of the dorm beds we had booked.
- Excelente ubicación. La comida que preparan en el hostal es muy rica
- L atencion del encargado (Moises), quien fue muy amable y atento. Tiene una vista muy linda.
Top Hostels In San Miguel Choco Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in San Miguel Choco to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in San Miguel Choco but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in San Miguel Choco. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!