7 Best Hostels To Stay In San Juan Norte Cartago – Top Hotel Reviews
San Juan Norte Cartago is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in San Juan Norte Cartago. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Juan Norte Cartago. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Juan Norte Cartago. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in San Juan Norte Cartago right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in San Juan Norte Cartago with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In San Juan Norte Cartago:
Hostel Casa de Lis
Hostel Casa de Lis offers accommodations in Turrialba.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.San José is 27 miles from Hostel Casa de Lis, and Heredia is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 31 miles from Hostel Casa de Lis.
- This place is great, convenient location, comfortable and staff was very friendly and helpful!
- Nice balcony with mountain views, big beds with own reading lights
- The place is very clean, well organized and decorated. The descriptions are accurate, I.e. we chose a small room but as all the niceties like bedside lights and tables we there it was super. The staff are very helpful. The rooftop terrace was a lovely place to have breakfast. They provided secure parking even though they only have one spot. I’d go again without any hesitation.
- If you’re looking for a neat, nice and clean place to stay you’ve found it. You immediately notice that the management/staff thoroughly takes care of this place. ATM and supermarket just across the street. Bus station in short walking distance. Roof top terrace and little back garden. Kitchen. All good. Plus they work with an excellent tour operate for rafting on Pacuare river.
- We had a private room with a balcony which comfortable and a very hood value. It was close to a 24 hour grocery store.
Spanish by the River – Turrialba
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Spanish by the River – Turrialba offers accommodations in Turrialba. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San José is 26 miles from Spanish by the River -, and Escazú is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- A realy nice spot right at the jungle! The staff here is very kind, we loved the way the threated us. There is a common kitchen you can use and a lot of places to chill, in the hammocks or one of the tree couches.
- Spacy, comfy commons. Nice atmosphere. Pleasant having breakfast all together around the table. Large windows and so a lot of light in the living room
Turrialba has pretty nothing to offer, apart from the amazing rafting adventures on Pacuare and Reventazon rivers (do that!!), but this very cozy, informal histel, surrounded by a very relaxing garden, is the best you can find out there.
Go there by car, as it’s about 2.5 km walking from any restaurant/ market of Turrialba!
- The owner was really helpful and recommended plenty of activities, house is really beautiful with nice common areas and terrace. Kitchen fully equipped. We had a great stay.
- This was one of the best places to stay in Costa Rica. They run a language school so the common areas are large and well equipped and the balcony/terrace provides an amazing view on the jungle and the Turrialba volcano; thanks to its location outside the city it is also very quiet which makes one feel close to nature.
Quijote Experience offers accommodations in Esperanza. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San José is 31 miles from Quijote Experience, and Santa Cruz is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 35 miles from Quijote Experience.
No reviews yet.
Montanas del Pacuare
Montanas del Pacuare is located in Tres Equis, just 12 miles from Santa Cruz. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 40 miles from Montanas del Pacuare.
No reviews yet.
Montaña Linda Hostel Orosi
Located in Orosí, 18 miles from San José, Montaña Linda Hostel Orosi features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Alajuela is 29 miles from Montaña Linda Hostel Orosi, and Escazú is 21 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 22 miles away.
- The location is superb, and a birdwatchiers paradise. Spent most of the day enjoying the grounds and the breezy open patio overlooking a nonstop garden. The nearby Rio Macho an easy walk away. Our hosts are attentive, pleSant and informative. Exceptional value for the money.
- The staff is really nice. Also, they provide a lot of information about things to do in the area.
- The view from my room was lovely and although basic it had all I needed which was good for the price. The location is pretty central to Orosi. The Spanish school associated with the hostel can help you book tours.
- Great location, the owner was super lovely, felt very welcome. They have great info online on how to get public transport to Orosi and amazing guidebooks in the hostel that give you info on everything you need. Plus some hiking trail info which they have put together, really great. The kitchen had all the basics you need and the dogs were lovely.
Large kitchen with everything
Quiet like a retreat
Large and nice space
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Adrenalina-Pacuare Overnight is located in Turrialba. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. The rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Santa Cruz is 13 miles from Adrenalina-Pacuare Overnight, and Cartago is 28 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 41 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa La Estacion
Featuring free WiFi, Casa La Estacion offers accommodations in Cartago, just 12 miles from San José.Each room comes with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Alajuela is 23 miles from Casa La Estacion, and Escazú is 15 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 16 miles away.
- We liked the personal attention we received starting our check in which was later than stated on the web site…we realized that when we were still on the road…..somebody had to wait for us and then pick us up and navigate us after our arrival, our gps wasnt able to get us to the exact place…it is around busy bus and train terminals…but because Gabriela(sorry if I do not remember correct name) came personally pick us up and navigated us to overnigt parking, everything ended great.
- Area realy unsafe full of prostitues and drugs I have to leave early.the all building was shaking every 20 minutes I canot figured out the reason
Very nice house, room was perfect and the owner was very responsive online so that I could easily find the place (which at first seems hard to find)
Good location, next to supermarkets and bus station.
- It’s actually a house, so big shared living and kitchen (we were lucky to be alone), nice room, house lies a bit behind which leads away from the noises of the city, public parking is 50m away so count CRC 2000 per night
- Bien situé quand on est en bus ou train. Télé avec le câble. Très propre. Autonomie complète dans la maison. Vendeur de jus délicieux à côté. Bon accueil. Marché, supermarché, et visites à pieds tellement bien situé.
Top Hostels In San Juan Norte Cartago Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in San Juan Norte Cartago to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in San Juan Norte Cartago but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in San Juan Norte Cartago. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!