7 Best Hostels To Stay In Salinas de Hoz Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Salinas de Hoz Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Salinas de Hoz Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Salinas de Hoz Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Salinas de Hoz Aragon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Salinas de Hoz Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Salinas de Hoz Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Salinas De Hoz Aragon:
Casa Jabonero offers accommodations in Alquézar. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Huesca is 22 miles from Casa Jabonero, and Aínsa is 18 miles from the property.
- Very pleasant manager, comfortable bed. Very clean. Quiet. Provided hot chocolate for breakfast on request.
- The village of Alquézar is a wonderful place to visit and Casa Jabonero is perfectly placed to allow exploration. The owners were very friendly and as helpful as possible given their lack of English and our lack of Spanish.
- The place was amazing, quality-price was excellent, I would really recommend this to anyone!
- Good location and with free parking (in the middle of a hill-top village). An hotel of character; recently developed in an individual style.
- Super staff, we had a great time at Casa Jabonera!
Tantaka – Albergue Los Meleses
Showcasing a barbecue, playground and terrace, Tantaka – Albergue Los Meleses is located in Radiquero, just 21 miles from Huesca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Aínsa is 18 miles from Tantaka – Albergue Los Meleses, and Boltaña is 19 miles away.
Fantastic place great experience lovely people. We had the set dinner great value for money and delicious Gorgeous dogs too.
Thank you for an amazing time.
- La ubicación muy cerca de Alquezar, es ideal para ir caminando.
- Accueil agréable, Lieu très calme (du fait qu’on était seul) et bien situé (au centre de tout les lieux à visiter), petit déjeuné copieux avec du choix
- La tranquilidad y el trato recibido y también la comida
- Bett bequem, schöner Parkplatz, könnte noch etwas gepflegt werden
- Fantastic place great experience lovely people. We had the set dinner great value for money and delicious Gorgeous dogs too.
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Crux Albergue offers accommodations in Adahuesca, just 20 miles from Huesca. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a tour desk at the property.Aínsa is 20 miles from Crux Albergue, and Boltaña is 21 miles away.
- It is an amazing place located in a beautiful village. Will stay there if ever again in the region.
- Really lovely people running this place, beautiful building and nice surrounding countryside.
Affordable place with very welcoming hosts.
Beds are very comfortable 🙂
Thank you 😀
- Great building. Nice and calm location. Very nice personnel.
- Amabilidad del personal. Y confort de las habitacion.
Albergue Casa Salinas
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Albergue Casa Salinas offers accommodations in Secastilla.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at the hostel. Benasque is 29 miles from Albergue Casa Salinas, and Cerler is 29 miles from the property.
- Beautiful, secluded, mysterious surroundings. Ruins to explore, lakes to swim in. Great dirt roads for motorbiking. Great hiking trails. Very friendly and personable staff to look after you. Felt like a stay at an old friend’s house rather than a hostel.
- Paisaje espectacular con pueblos abandonados los cuales son una auténtica reliquia. Respecto el albergue, está muy bien conservado con posibilidad de comer en el restaurante (15€ menú) o cocinar en una pequeña cocina en el exterior.
- Desde el matrimonio que lo lleva, a la tranquilidad del sitio, y la casa en perfecto estado. Todo genial
- La predisposició per par de les persones que porten la casa, vam arribar molt tard i sense haver encarregat sopar, ens ho vam posar molt fàcil.
- convivial , et endroit superbe pour celui qui recherche nature et calme
Albergue El Condor
Casa Paco is a detached holiday home including a garden and a terrace, situated in Aínsa. It provides free private parking and free WiFi.Guests can enjoy various activities including cycling and hiking.Saint-Lary-Soulan is 56.5 miles from Casa Paco, while Benasque is 53.4 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Restaurante Salto de Bierge
Albergue Restaurante Salto de Bierge is located in Bierge, 16 miles from Huesca and 21 miles from Aínsa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Boltaña is 21 miles from Albergue Restaurante Salto de Bierge, and Broto is 30 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Las Almunias
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Albergue Las Almunias is located in Las Almunias. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Huesca is 19 miles from Albergue Las Almunias, and Torla is 26 miles from the property.
- The fresh veg from the owner’s garden, especially the tomatoes. Rural peacefull setting. Very friendly and helpfull. Excellent linguist. Clean, tidy with good en suite
- Good communication before the stay, warm and charming welcome, good quality and quantity of food for evening meal and breakfast, helpful hostel owner telephoned a taxi for us, excellent value for money.
- Trato muy amable y cercano, familiar y acogedor. Habitaciones grandes, con una sala de descanso amplia, muy bien situado para actividades de montaña.
- Accueil très agréable. La responsable est très sympatique.
- El trato de la señora muy amable y atenta a todo.Una exquisita cena
Top Hostels In Salinas De Hoz Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Salinas de Hoz Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Salinas de Hoz Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Salinas de Hoz Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!