7 Best Hostels To Stay In Saint Mabyn Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Mabyn Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Saint Mabyn Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Mabyn Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Mabyn Cornwall. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Saint Mabyn Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Saint Mabyn Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Saint Mabyn Cornwall:
YHA Eden Project
YHA Eden Project offers accommodations in Par. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a shops at the property.Plymouth is 26 miles from YHA Eden Project, and Newquay is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The unique quirkyness and idea behind the venue! Very clean, friendly highly recommrnend to anyone!
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, there was an issue, but the most important thing is it was resolved quickly. Highly recommended for group travel.
- The reception closed at 10am, and I didn’t notice so couldn’t get a coffee, which I was most disappointed with!
- Heating not working, thankfully not that cold the night we stayed!
- The rooms were brilliantly designed in such a small space, Beds very very comfy and the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. The shared self catering kitchen is very handy with hobs, microwaves, fridge and freezer. The Bar/ cafe was nice also ?
Eden’s Yard Backpackers
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a barbecue, Eden’s Yard Backpackers offers accommodations in St. Austell.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Newquay Airport is 12 miles from the property.
Incredibly hospitable hosts. Lovely meal. Incredible facility.
Super location. Very clean.
The most beautiful hostel i have ever seen.
Very friendly host and very adorable cat
Only about 15 mins walk to Eden Project
- Great location! Amazing hospitality. Very friendly owners with good knowledge of the area. Would stay again in a heartbeat.
- I have never felt so at home with strangers; I had a seat by the fire with my name on it before I’d even taken my backpack off. Lovely people lovely facilities!
Everything about the backpackers is amazing.
The rooms, the food, the staff, hygiene.everything was remarkable.
- Incredibly hospitable hosts. Lovely meal. Incredible facility.
YHA Treyarnon Bay
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, YHA Treyarnon Bay offers accommodations in Padstow, just 30 miles from St. Ives. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Newquay is 8 miles from YHA Treyarnon Bay, and Falmouth is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 6 miles from YHA Treyarnon Bay.
- We stayed in the YHA at Treyarnon in 1980 when we cycled through Europe. My how it has changed. We had a private room with ensuite that was perfect for our walk along the South West Coast Path, and very reasonably priced. We loved the room and especially having a drying room upstairs .
- Reasonable breakfast and accomodating staff. Great location.
- Friendly staff. The drying room was very useful as we were walking the coast path.
- The staff were pleasant, welcoming and helpful. The breakfast was good. The view from the diningroom was stunning. We had viewed our room online beforehand and it lived up to expectations. It was clean, comfortable and the shower was great.
Accommodation basic but clean and comfortable we had a triple ensuite room – the only thing missing in bedroom being oldies was a chair, but we were allowed to take a chair up to our room which really helped.
We had breakfast and meals while stopping, they were all really good.
Staff really friendly and helpful.
Beautiful location – what more could you ask for! Walks over the tops exhilarating, especially in the snow!!!
We had a lovely stay thank you all.
YHA Boscastle is located in Boscastle, 25 miles from Newquay and 15 miles from Padstow.Port Isaac is 9 miles from YHA Boscastle, and Tavistock is 26 miles away. Newquay Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- I loved the location of the Hostel, the room, bed, facilities and self catering kitchen were all excellent. I wish other Hostels were half as good as YHAs
- Warm welcome and good advice from Anita. Excellent accommodation for walkers.
- The room was lovely. It was a nice change to have beds and not bunks. There was lots of space in the living area downstairs. The place was very clean and the showers were great.
- My brother in law and I use yha every year for a motorbike weekend away and it is always fantastic in every way from staff to facilities to location. We will continue to use and shout about it!
- A lovely hostel in a great location, quite small but very clean and well equipped.
Watergate Bay Surf Lodge
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Watergate Bay Surf Lodge is located in Cubert, 26 miles from St. Ives and 3.4 miles from Newquay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Falmouth is 20 miles from Watergate Bay Surf Lodge, and Padstow is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 1.2 miles from Watergate Bay Surf Lodge.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, Berties Lodge offers accommodations in Newquay.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV.There is a shared lounge at the property.St. Ives is 22 miles from Berties Lodge, and Falmouth is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Right outside the beaches, close to town and the harbour
- The staff are brilliant, couldn’t credit them enough!!
- The night porter was the only good thing about that place
- For £18 a night each it was ideally located, warm, safe and comfortable.
- The staff where very friendly and accommodating!! The location is perfect for the beach and the city centre !! Will stay again !!
Seascape Lodge in Newquay provides accommodation right opposite the beach, with storage for surfboards. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.All rooms have an en-suite facilities with a shower and a toilet, as well as Freeview TV. Some rooms can sleep up to 4 people in bunk beds.There is a range of cafés, shops and restaurants within a 2-minute walk.The UK’s leading surf destination, the town also offers the chance to experience diving, body boarding, coasteering and many more water-sports. When you’re done, Newquay Train Station is just 1 minute away from Seascape Lodge.
- Greeted by the lovely owners on arrival, shown around and taken to our room. Spacious and good facilities. Great location for walking into town and the beaches. Parking just down the road in council car park was ideal.
- The staff were friendly. Excellent location and had all the necessities
Seascape Lodge is located in an ideal spot for surfers wanting to be at Great Western Beach. It’s also ideal for visitors who can walk to most of the town, which offers loads of bars and restaurants.
It also is extremely good value for money, however, if you’re getting to Newquay by car, don’t forget parking is very limited and can be expensive.
- I would like to score this a lot lower but the owner and the location were good so it brought the score up
We love the place
I love the kitchen place , very spacious and relaxing …
Very nice place to stay
Top Hostels In Saint Mabyn Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Saint Mabyn Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Mabyn Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Saint Mabyn Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!