7 Best Hostels To Stay In Saint Day Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Day Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Saint Day Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Day Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Day Cornwall. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Saint Day Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Saint Day Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Saint Day Cornwall:
Featuring free WiFi, Berties Lodge offers accommodations in Newquay.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV.There is a shared lounge at the property.St. Ives is 22 miles from Berties Lodge, and Falmouth is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Right outside the beaches, close to town and the harbour
- The staff are brilliant, couldn’t credit them enough!!
- The night porter was the only good thing about that place
- For £18 a night each it was ideally located, warm, safe and comfortable.
- The staff where very friendly and accommodating!! The location is perfect for the beach and the city centre !! Will stay again !!
Ocean Surf Lodge Newquay
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Ocean Surf Lodge Newquay offers accommodations in Newquay, just 22 miles from St. Ives. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.Falmouth is 18 miles from Ocean Surf Lodge Newquay, and Padstow is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 4.3 miles from Ocean Surf Lodge Newquay.
- The room was a great size. Everything was neat, tidy and clean. The bed was very comfortable and the boys loved the bunk beds.
- Super friendly staff, manager is a surfer himself and offered good advice on local surf spots
- Great staff.Veryou friendly and helpful. Good breakfast.
The staff were so friendly and welcoming, the whole place had a relaxed feel and the downstairs bar and eating areas have a very nice rustic, chilled out feel, where children can watch tv in the corner area if need be. the food was wonderful – really enjoyed the nachos and chilli and the breakfast was great.
The family room, although basic and unfussy, was more than adequate, clean, tidy and had good views from both windows, giving an airy, light feel to the whole room. Ensuite bathroom was practical and clean. Would definitely book here again as it’s proximity to fistral and the town is perfect and the staff were so friendly.
- Very friendly staff who made us feel very welcome. Great location near beach and good food in the evening. Would recommend it.
St Christopher’s Inn Newquay
One of our best sellers in Newquay! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Newquay, 22 miles from St. Ives, St Christopher’s Inn Newquay features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Falmouth is 18 miles from St Christopher’s Newquay, and Padstow is 11 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Lovely staff, comfy room and bed, 5 stars. Will stay again!
Great staff, great place…was extremely drunk and i slept very well…had a nice shower in morning, didnt have breakfast but will next time as we are deffinately coming again!!!
(If were allowed ???) ??
- Lovely location. Extremely friendly staff and quiet
- Great location, so close to the beach, town centre (loads of places to eat an drink), bus stop and short walk to train station. Lovely staff, felt relaxed being on my own. Great discount on food and cheap accommodation.
- It was all lovely, I was surprised at how good it was for how much I paid
Seascape Lodge in Newquay provides accommodation right opposite the beach, with storage for surfboards. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.All rooms have an en-suite facilities with a shower and a toilet, as well as Freeview TV. Some rooms can sleep up to 4 people in bunk beds.There is a range of cafés, shops and restaurants within a 2-minute walk.The UK’s leading surf destination, the town also offers the chance to experience diving, body boarding, coasteering and many more water-sports. When you’re done, Newquay Train Station is just 1 minute away from Seascape Lodge.
- Greeted by the lovely owners on arrival, shown around and taken to our room. Spacious and good facilities. Great location for walking into town and the beaches. Parking just down the road in council car park was ideal.
- The staff were friendly. Excellent location and had all the necessities
Seascape Lodge is located in an ideal spot for surfers wanting to be at Great Western Beach. It’s also ideal for visitors who can walk to most of the town, which offers loads of bars and restaurants.
It also is extremely good value for money, however, if you’re getting to Newquay by car, don’t forget parking is very limited and can be expensive.
- I would like to score this a lot lower but the owner and the location were good so it brought the score up
We love the place
I love the kitchen place , very spacious and relaxing …
Very nice place to stay
Smarties Surf Lodge
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Smarties Surf Lodge is located in Newquay, just half a mile from Fistral Beach.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 4.3 miles from Smarties Surf Lodge.
- Very close to the beach, perfect for a little worm up before you paddle out. The hosts are really friendly and willing to help. Our room was cosy and welcoming with complimentary tea and coffee. All we needed after a long day out!
- The Owner Jackie made us feel so welcome with a free Beer on arrival and breakfast was cooked for our requested time . Had a good laugh will definitely be back
- I stayed here with my two teenagers for a weeks surfing. Jackie – the owner – could not have been more welcoming kind and hospitabl and my teenagers loved her. Jackie runs a fantastic place and we didnt want to leave!! Right from the moment we arrived, we were treated with such consideration and care. Our triple room was ideal (a bunk and single – much better than double for our group) and clean and cosy. Jackie was extremely helpful. We can’t wait to return because we had the best time.
- Very good service. Owner was very kind alnd helpfull.
- Very clean and comfy beds, hot drink making facilities in the room was great. The optional cooked breakfast was priced competitively with nearby cafes.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cohort Hostel offers accommodations in St. Ives, just 23 miles from Newquay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Falmouth is 19 miles from Cohort Hostel, and Penzance is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Staff were super, very friendly and helpful. Facilities were very clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend it.
- Amazing warm welcome! The lounge is very comfortable.
- All little details are caring and staffs are super nice 🙂
Very very nice place and very clean surrounding and very color full excellent
Very Friendly stuffs,
Nice lounge area with the nicest staff ever (especially diana?).
Bunk beds with curtains for more privacy. Big kitchen. Nice yard. Top hostel. Perfect for backpackers.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. YHA Coverack is located in Coverack, 22 miles from St. Ives and 27 miles from Newquay. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shops at the property.Falmouth is 9 miles from YHA Coverack, and Penzance is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 30 miles from YHA Coverack.
- Very nice location, friendly staff and good value for money.
- In all fairness I have stayed there before so knew what facilities to expect. However the staff went out of their way to ensure we were able to access our room when we arrived very late due to mobile phone signal problems! The warden had stayed an extra half hour to wait for us. Other staff were very helpful regarding walks and local information. Facilities were good, a spacious and well equipped kitchen with lovely dining room and a verandah for eating. Rooms were lovely (we did have more space as we were just two people in a four bedded room)
- !Croissants matched the fantasmagorical experience
- Frendly ready to help staff…view from the room amaizing.Had everything I was needeng.Thank you YHA Coverack!
- We really loved the view and the play area for the children.
Top Hostels In Saint Day Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Saint Day Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Day Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Saint Day Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!