7 Best Hostels To Stay In Ridingmill Northumberland – Top Hotel Reviews
Ridingmill Northumberland is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ridingmill Northumberland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ridingmill Northumberland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ridingmill Northumberland. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ridingmill Northumberland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ridingmill Northumberland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Ridingmill Northumberland:
Clifton Mount Hotel
Clifton Mount Hotel offers accommodations in Newcastle upon Tyne. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 5 miles from Clifton Mount Hotel.
- basic & clean good nights sleep. bed was comfortable
Great location and perfect for the occasion.
We came for birthday celebrations (25 year olds) and the facilities were basic, but met our needs for a place to rest the our heads. Lots of other young groups partying and being social, would recommend for young groups who are having a night out in Newcastle
- The staff are all really friendly, and do everything that they can for you whilst you’re staying there. Whether it be go to the shop for new batteries for my tv remote or ring a taxi for us!
- It’s what we wanted somewhere to sleep but staff very helpful
- Absolutely nothing, this was the worst hotel I’ve been in.
The Newcastle Backpackers
The Newcastle Backpackers is located in Newcastle upon Tyne, just 0.9 miles from St. James’ Park.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 6 miles from The Newcastle Backpackers.
- Beds and bathroom were decent, but only once we’d been switched to a better room (#10) after pointing out that there was no way the ‘double’ bed in our original (supposedly triple) room could comfortably fit two people. Our original room (#12) also had no en suite; not a problem in itself but there was no communal shower on the same floor so we would have needed to go downstairs to shower. Fortunately our second room had an en suite so all was well. Towels and toiletries were provided which we greatly appreciated.
- Everything, 100% recommend had the best seshy time me and the boys did bits
- It did exactly what we wanted…Cheap,clean and convenient location. Staff where very helpful.
- The reception staff were very pleasant & helpful. The beds were comfortable.
- Comfy bed, friendly staff, good location for St James’ Park.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sleeperdorm offers accommodations in Newcastle upon Tyne.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 6 miles from the property.
The staff were helpful and friendly
Had all the essentials, i.e. towel, hairdryer, hangers etc
Pokoj byl čistý, koupelna nově vybavena. Co vice potřebujete za tu cenu?
The room was clean, bathroom newly equipped. What do you need more for the price?
- The price was great, staff friendly and was close the metro radio arena. En suite bathroom in the twin room. And had a great night sleep.
- Class for a boys weekend away, 7 of us in the same room. Clean and comfortable.
- Nothing it was the worst place I have ever stayed the freedom of alcohol misuse and noise from occupants was disgraceful should get a refund
- The staff were helpful and friendly
Queen Guest House
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Queen Guest House offers accommodations in Durham, just 8 miles from Newcastle upon Tyne.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.Middlesbrough is 25 miles from Queen Guest House, and Sunderland is 11 miles from the property. Newcastle Airport is 12 miles away.
Simple arrangements. 3 secure rooms with shared bathroom and kitchen. Well presented living room with large tv and WiFi.
Location was good for short trip visiting friends and family.
Next time would bring my own breakfast and store in fridge.
Owner was on site for my arrival and welcoming.
A very pleasant welcome and a very infomrative host, who gave me a thorough tour of the facilities.
the room was ideal and well equipped,facilities were good and easy to use.
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and have no complaints / criticisms
- Very reasonably priced accommodation and clean and comfortable with access to all facilities in the house. The host is a very friendly and helpful person who couldn’t do enough to make you welcome and ensure that you had a good stay.
- It met all required needs , the beds were comfortable and the house was clean.
- The owner of the property was hospitable, friendly and informative. . The owner had a variety of take away menus available as eating out facilities were not accessible without transport. The accommodation is a house , the communal areas shared by other booked guest which on this occasion proved to be a positive experience. I would have preferred to be in a more central location to the city but the stay at this guest house with the transport there and back proved to be a happy alternative.
- Simple arrangements. 3 secure rooms with shared bathroom and kitchen. Well presented living room with large tv and WiFi.
Albatross Hostel is located in Newcastle upon Tyne, just 1,950 feet from St. James’ Park.Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Newcastle Airport is 6 miles away.
- Great location, extremely friendly and helpful staff, rooms where big
- The staff were very nice and it is in the city centre. I like it 😉
- Excellent service from all the staff who showed real care during a time of difficult travel conditions.
Very clean, spacious and central. Staff members were very nice. Bed realy comfy.
One of the best hostels I’ve stayed.
- Some of the staff were ok. The location was excellent, couldn’t get any better!
Euro Hostel Newcastle
Located in Newcastle upon Tyne, 0.6 miles from St. James’ Park, Euro Hostel Newcastle features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 6 miles from Euro Hostel Newcastle.
- The staff was amazing we arrived at half 9 and the staff was so understanding and let us order food as my children was hungry
- What a find! I would never normally stay in a hostel, went to this one purely because I got a great deal on a private room, expected it to be awful and was very pleasantly surprised. Very clean, comfortable bed, attractive wooden desk and table, chairs, and clothes hangers, which you never normally get in a hostel. Loved the pod bathroom, it’s highly space efficient and the shower was better than some I’ve had in ‘proper’ hotel bathrooms. Even had a TV, unknown in the hostels of my youth. Lovely staff. Great location, central but not noisy. Especially convenient for anybody arriving on the Megabus.
- beds were super comfy and the rooms were really spacious, the bar was reasonably priced and the staff were friendly. The girls at the check in desk helped us out on what bars and clubs to go to which was really helpful. we were upgraded to a bigger room which had 2 bathrooms wich was perfect for us girls.
- Just a stones throw away from the bus station and the city center
Staff were polite and made eye contact while conversing with me (rarer than it may sound!)
In the (private) room: Plugs close to the bed to charge my phone, while still keeping it close enough for the alarm in the morning was very handy. Warm heater! Lot’s of mirrors. Didn’t expect a towel, so that was an added bonus. Table and chair and hangers were useful too. It was more like a nice hotel room to be honest. Really impressed all round!
One of our best sellers in Newcastle upon Tyne! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Budget Hostel offers accommodations in Newcastle upon Tyne, just 0.8 miles from Quayside.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Newcastle Train Station is 1.5 miles from Budget Hostel, and St. James’ Park is 1.5 miles away. Newcastle Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Fairly basic amenities but excellent showers and regularly cleaned bathrooms.
- Quite a good location, less than 5 minutes walk from Byker Metro station and what appeared to be several bus routes passing nearby. Comfortable beds (bar the thin pillow) which unusually for a hostel were made up in advance.
- The Location is rated as one of the worst places in the country, however, its 5 mins bus into Newcastle city centre so it is a means to an end
- I did not expect sheets and a duvet so that was great.
- Clean, organised and enjoyable. For a budget, this a great place to stay.
Top Hostels In Ridingmill Northumberland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ridingmill Northumberland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ridingmill Northumberland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ridingmill Northumberland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!