7 Best Hostels To Stay In Quart dʼOnyar Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Quart dʼOnyar Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Quart dʼOnyar Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quart dʼOnyar Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quart dʼOnyar Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Quart dʼOnyar Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Quart dʼOnyar Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Quart Dʼonyar Catalonia:
Residencia Universitaria Campus de Montilivi
Set in the University of Girona, Residencia Universitaria Campus de Montilivi offers good transport links to Girona city centre. It features functional rooms with private bathroom and free Internet access.Residencia Universitaria Campus de Montilivi offers single, twin, and quadruple studios with a private kitchenette. There is also a communal lounge with TV. Other facilities include a gym and a self-service launderette.Girona city centre is 5 minutes by bus from the campus while Girona Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away.The Residencia offers accommodation to all members of the educational or university community.
- Room with private bathroom and little kitchen (fridge included). Perfect if you want to store some food there and prepare something for breakfast. It is little bit far from the city center. We has a car though, so it was easy for us to go there. In the city center the parking is a little bit tricky – looots of cars and you spend some time looking for a free spot (otherwise you would pay bounch of money in private parkings). I recommend the app parkopedie which helped us to find free parking lot. 🙂
- Drinks machines on the ground floor providing chilled drinks very welcome when temp. 37
- In our room there was a kitchenette, air conditioning and bathroom. The room was big enough for two people. Staff was very helpful.
The value for your money really makes this place worthwhile. We got two single rooms with their own bathrooms and a shared kitchen for two nights for less than it would usually cost to stay in a double in the city.
It’s also reasonably convenient to stay here. It’s only a 30-45 minute walk from the old city area, or a 15-20 minute bus ride. There’s a bus station less than 5 minutes walking distance from the accommodation, so getting around is very easy.
Also the wifi is very fast!
- The room was nice and clean, the staff was very friendly and helpful
Residència Universitaria Pare Claret
Featuring a large terrace and free WiFi, Residència Universitaria Pare Claret offers accommodation in Girona, 15 minutes’ walking from the Cathedral of Girona.Each heated room features a wardrobe and a desk. Some of them also include a balcony or a terrace. The private bathrooms come with bath or shower. Fans are also provided.At Residència Universitaria Pare Claret, you will find a shared kitchen as well as a shared lounge area. Table tennis, lockers and vending machines are also available to the guests.Girona Art Museum is 15 minutes’ walking from the property. Girona Train and Bus Station is 1,650 feet from Residència Universitaria Pare Claret, while Girona-Costa Brava Airport is a 17-minute drive away.
- we did not take any breakfast. The receptionists were really nice and helpful. The lift was a bonus after some walks in the summer heat. I would definetely recommend this property. Has the basics right and quite central. Only a few minutes walk from Old Girona and very close to the train station.
- Clean, basic room. Friendly staff that gave us an excellent restaurant recommendation. Great location. You can’t beat the price.
- The biggest advantage is the location, everything is very close. But the building is very cold and nothing is happening around. Also the room is very small, and there is very hot inside. We needed to wake up in early morning and somebody (don’t know who and why) turned off the electricity and the button is located outside the room! We didn’t know that. This accommodation is really simple and need more colors to make it happier. The stuff was okay though.
- It was very safe and in a good area of the city and also very near to the old city center.
- Very helpful staff, great location and comfortable room.
Set a few steps from Girona city center, Cerverí features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cerverí welcomes groups and families. It offers sports equipment storage as well as specific information on routes and activities. Bike hire is available.Girona City Hall is 350 feet from Cerverí, while Girona Art Museum is 1,000 feet away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 6.8 miles from the property.
Location was really good, it was close to most of the attractions that we wanted to see (mostly filming locations for GOT).
Room was large, closets available for each person.
Breakfast was provided, coffee was decent.
- Overall, a youth hostel type property and an excellent value. Shared bathroom facilities are not the same on every floor. Some showers have better temperature controls and some sinks do not have hot/warm water so if it matters to you then explore bathroom facilities on other floors. Friendly staff, excellent, centrally located near main tourist attractions with (food) stores and restaurants located on same block.
- Free breakfast, central location, private room, good stay for one two noghts
Clean, warm room for two nights for 50ish – for two people. I.e. 13 euros per night/each. Seriously? What you get for this money? Comfy bed, despite being a bunk bed. Ping pong table, bikes to rent, a TV to watch. A BREAKFAST!!! (yes, lame one but it´s food. Hot food. Coffees. Magdalenas, after all!) Due to the fact we visited in low season, there was no noise whatsoever, no loud neighbours or fights over a wc.
Overall, incredible cost-quality balance. Exceeded my expectations and bad feelings that I had turned out to be just stupid worries.
we are vegans and they gave us more fruits und tomatoes for the included breakfast!
so we were able to make some fruit salat and ate bread with tomatoes and olive oil! yuuum 😛
- Location was really good, it was close to most of the attractions that we wanted to see (mostly filming locations for GOT).
Located in Verges, 27 miles from Lloret de Mar, Hostal Alberana features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Girona is 13 miles from Hostal Alberana, and Roses is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Everything, amazing value for money. Super helpful and friendly staff, this restaurant/cafe/Hotel is close to a busy mini roundabout of two routes and very well frequented by locals(always an excellent sign)
- The hotel was pretty basic, but good for the price we paid. It was easy to get to in a car, the parking is pretty big. The check in was fast. The room had everything we needed for a one-night stay. The bed was comfortable and big, there was heating, towels, toiletries and we also had a small balcony with table and two chairs. There is a restaurant and a bar downstairs and the food was simply amazing! The dinner menu (15 euros per person) included three dishes, bread and a bottle of wine. Breakfast also has a lot of delicious options. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. Highly recommended.
- Good value, basic but comfortable rooms! Very welcoming and a good restaurant for dinner downstairs.
We picked this place because it’s right in the middle of the Costa Brava, so anywhere you might want to go is about a 30-40 minute drive away.
It was the cheapest place in the region and everything was solid.
Even the food at the restaurant was pretty good.
- Value for money. Breakfast is ok but service needs to be nicer, and location is one of the best things of it.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Alberg L’Ast is located in Banyoles in the region of Catalonia, just 29 miles from Lloret de Mar. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Girona is 10 miles from Alberg L’Ast, and Roses is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 15 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
El Clar del Bosc
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, El Clar del Bosc is located in Pujarnol in the region of Catalonia. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. The rooms include a private bathroom.A range of activities are available in the area, such as horseback riding, canoeing and hiking. Lloret de Mar is 29 miles from El Clar del Bosc, and Girona is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 14 miles from El Clar del Bosc.
- Excellent value for money. Even breakfast included, which had everything you need. Swimming pool is huge and there’s plenty of basketball courts as well.
- la comida estaba bien y hubo un poco de flexibilidad para que estuviéramos conforme con el servicio.
- Anciens bâtiments dans un parc à l’ombre des pins avec piscine 25m pour se rafraîchir à l’arrivée, non loin de l’autoroute pour une pause idéale sur la route des vacances. Rapport qualité prix imbattable, petit déjeuné buffet compris, repas le soir à 10€. Accueil parfait de Helena franco-espagnole.
- Het is een mooie streek. ontbijt was niet goed, bedden waren een ramp. avondeten was super en veel. erg geschikt voor jeugd…
- petit déjeuné compris et copieux sucré et salé. dans un environnement très naturel c’est une colonie de vacance le reste de l’année donc ne vous attendez pas au confort d’un trois etoiles mais c’est très correct rapport qualité prix et en plus on peu profité de la grande piscine gratuite et surveilléepour quelques nuits ou une halte d’un soir. C’est prés d’ un site d’anciens volcans a voir absolument la jeune femme a l’accueil nous a bien conseillé. Visité la ville de banyoles et son lac avec ses petits restaurants au bord du lac
Manà Manà Hostel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Manà Manà Hostel offers accommodations in Tossa de Mar.There is a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Lloret de Mar is 4.4 miles from Manà Manà Hostel, and Girona is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 15 miles from Manà Manà Hostel.
- The rooftop terrace was nice. The closeness to the beach was perfect!
- Great kitchen facilities; I had a nice private room with an excellent shower; The hostel seemed quiet in terms of atmosphere, but this can be a good thing if you are there to chill out. I still got to meet and hang out with people.
- The lockers are really big I could fit my carry on suitcase in! They also give you a lock free of charge if you haven’t got one with you. The staff are really friendly and the location is like no other! Really really good stay. Best hostel I’ve been in ever. Also, very easy to find- I didn’t have any data etc and so relied on the websites directions of how to find it and they’re spot on. There is also some sign posts which specifically say ‘Mana Mana’ on it! I stayed in the 4 bed female dorm and it was very simple but nice.
- I love Tossa and this small cozy excellent hostel with pleasant owners. Many thanks to Marta and her husband for creating such enjoyable budget-friendly place in the heart of the amazing town. Always looking for coming back! HIGHLY RECOMENDED!
- Very confortable bed, amazing view from the terrase, super clean.
Top Hostels In Quart Dʼonyar Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Quart dʼOnyar Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Quart dʼOnyar Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Quart dʼOnyar Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!