7 Best Hostels To Stay In Popola Yucatán – Top Hotel Reviews
Popola Yucatán is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Popola Yucatán. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Popola Yucatán. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Popola Yucatán. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Popola Yucatán right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Popola Yucatán with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Popola Yucatán:
One of our best sellers in Valladolid! Featuring free WiFi, Hostel Candelaria offers accommodations in Valladolid, just 24 miles from Chichén-Itzá.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental.
- The beds were good and the pockets were pretty big and they provided you with lockers. The breakfast every morning was top class.
- It was just the greatest breakfast we’ve had so far! 🙂 it’ clean and beautiful and the cocking here is just fun! 🙂
- Everything was good – rooms, food, facilities and staff.
- Where to start? This hostel was the second to he built in Vallalolid 17 years ago. I had the most pleasant stay, delicious breakfast changing every day and cooked in front of you, the room was packed with people but the mattress was very good and I had enough space to store my big backpack. Loved their garden and the hammocks, the shower and toilets outside, the vibes and the staff – all super friendly. It was very clean and safe as well, very well located too.They also provide laundry services and bike rentals.
- Not far from city center and bus station, just 3 blocks away, walking by 5 minutes. The staff is very friendly with smile all the time. Several public areas for chatting and rest. The breakfast is good with fruit.
Hotel y Hostal Casa Don Alfonso
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel y Hostal Casa Don Alfonso offers accommodations in Valladolid, just 24 miles from Chichén-Itzá.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The staff was really friendly, it is a clean hostel with a nice kitchen. And a good location 2 minutes from the square. I booked 1 night, I stayed 4 nights.
Cozy garden though we stayed 1 night to connect to Cancun only.
The receptionist is very helpful guiding us to find bank to exchange money at night and warn us about unsafe conditions in Valladolid.
- Everything looked clean, the air conditioner in the room worked very well. The bathroom are clean and confortable.
- Perfect location, two beds, clean, super cheap, friendly staff
- Good beds, lockers, location and small but practical kitchen. The entrance feels more like a hotel, nice building. Helpful staff and good wifi. The town is quite nice and the hostel is close to the bus station. Good price.
Hostal Guacamayas offers accommodations in Valladolid. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or patio. Each room comes with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental.
- The decoration, the hammocks, the small size of the hostel, god english spoken
- What a great spot. I ended up staying twice as long as I intended. I love the area. The hostal was friendly, clean, and very homey. So nice to have breakfast made for you! All the staff were so kind and helpful. Great area outside to relax and make friends. Loved it here.
- It was definitely cheap. The location was also good. Even though the breakfast was a bit limited (omelet, 2 pieces of bread and some banana), I liked that it was included in the price. The lockers were huge, you could fit your whole luggage into it. Overall the property also looked extremely cute.
I really loved the way the hostel looks like, the backyard is really nice place for breakfast or afternoon cup of tea.
Rooms are simple, just bed and nothing else. Beds are comfortable. I stayed 1 night more than I planned
- Location is good. nice quiet little hostel with good outdoor social area.
Hostal Cinco Calles
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Cinco Calles offers accommodations in Valladolid, just 24 miles from Chichén-Itzá.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental.
- Best location and very close to ado bus station and other things
- The location simply cannot be beat. The Ado bus station is only a block and a half away and it was very easy to access. The price at this location is very good. They have a bit of a kitchen and lots of showers.
- The owner and the night guy are nice and helpful. Big lockers!!!
- Location was close to all things central. Lockers were large
- Perfect location only a block from the bus termina and a short walk to Cenote Zaci. Friendly staff. Other backpackers were quiet and respectful.
Hostal Tunich Naj
One of our best sellers in Valladolid! Located in Valladolid, 24 miles from Chichén-Itzá, Hostal Tunich Naj features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental.
- The location was perfect for exploring Valladolid while also being quiet enough to relax. The beds are clean and comfortable despite it being a large dorm.
- The dormitory rooms were large. There was plenty of space for everyone. I liked the sturdy wooden beds and the screens on the windows, so they could be left open without worrying about mosquitoes. A short laundry line was strung up on the back porch area to hang wet clothes. Well-maintained bicycles were for rent for a good price. I liked how the staff was friendly and helpful. I’ll definitely return.
- Nice and central location while not in the middle of the touristy area. Cosy patio, good WiFi
- We stayed in a double room and the beds were huge and super comfy! the location is perfect and very close to the centre. staff was helpful with giving us tips
- Relaxed garden setting with nice places to sit and relax. Friendly, helpful staff. Clean and well located.
Hostal Las Cruces
Hostal Las Cruces is located in Valladolid, just 24 miles from Chichén-Itzá.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Kin-Beh is located in Valladolid, just 24 miles from Chichén-Itzá. Free private parking is available on site.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Popola Yucatán Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Popola Yucatán to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Popola Yucatán but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Popola Yucatán. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!