7 Best Hostels To Stay In Pino Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Pino Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Pino Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pino Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pino Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Pino Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Pino Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Pino Galicia:
Albergue As Pedreiras
Located in Villalba, Albergue As Pedreiras features a garden and a terrace. All rooms have a kitchen and a shared bathroom. Free WiFi and a shared kitchen are available.All rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Lugo is 21 miles from Albergue As Pedreiras, while Ferrol is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Super friendly staff, everything very clean and good location
- It was a clean albergue with nice showers and ease of access. The reservation process was good and the beds were comfortable and clean. The hospitalero/receptionists were kind and helpful during and just after check in.
- I got a very warm welcome ans after a long day of hiking i felt immediately comfortable. Also my friend who came bit later was welcomed with a honest smile. The place is very clean and friendly. The kitchen is very well equipped and the outdoor area is also nice to sit and relax.
- A good place. The Staff was friendly. It was clean and new. Convenient for walking on the Camino. Good access to stores, banks, and downtown.
- Amazing food, we ate there the dinner and the breakfast. Well cooked and good portions. The bedroom was modern and so the bathroom with a wide shower. Calm and quiet. Great host and cook!! We didn’t need to go in town because there was a big bar with restaurant, super nice in the summer!
Albergue o Xistral
Albergue o Xistral is located in Abadín. With a garden, the property also has a terrace. Guests can use a bar.Guest rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while some rooms also feature a DVD player. All rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Albergue o Xistral.Lugo is 23 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 42 miles from Albergue o Xistral.
- Beautifully designed environment in natural Stone; friendly, competent staff; simple but satisfying dinner. Fellow guests are pilgrims on the Camino del norte, making for good dinnertime conversation.
My stay was on July 20-21, 2018 –
This inn exceeds every expectation. The owners a nice and very hospitable couple receive you as a pilgrim extremely relaxed. You immediately feel welcome and the renovated farm is a jewel to experience. Nice to receive a set of sheets in addition to comfortable and spacious beds. The bathroom is modern and very clean, the living room has an authentic atmosphere and the possibility for dinner or breakfast is absolutely worth it. As a pilgrim I have not eaten so delicious in two months. Thanks Jamie and Paula, I will definitely come back and wish you good luck in this beautiful inn. P.s. The garden with hammocks was a bonus !!
- It was the best accommodation I stayed in during my 15 days on the Camino del Norte. The husband and wife who own and run it could not have been more welcoming. They cooked a wonderful, scrumptious meal which we all ate together. It is right on the Camino and I would absolutely definitely stay there again if I was ever in that area.
- One of the best Albergues I stayed during the Camino Norte!! While it was in a remote location, it was right on the Camino Norte and such a lovely place to rest and recuperate from the day’s walking. Dinner was served and it was delicious! It also had a nice back garden with hammocks. Definitely worth the stay!!
Best albergue on the camino.
Professional service. Outstanding cooks.Delicious diner and breakfast.
Comfortable bed .Clean ,modern premises.
Located in Abadín, Albergue Goas has accommodations with private terraces. Providing a restaurant, the property also has a shared lounge and a bar. The property provides a shared kitchen, room service and luggage storage for guests.The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom, some rooms at Albergue Goas also offer a balcony. At the accommodation, all rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom with a shower.Guests at Albergue Goas can enjoy a continental or a à la carte breakfast.Lugo is 25 miles from the hostel, while Ribadeo is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 45 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Set in Abadín, in a building dating from 2015, Albergue Xabarín offers a terrace and guestrooms with free WiFi. All rooms boast a kitchenette and a shared bathroom. The accommodations provides a shared kitchen, and organizing tours for guests.The units are fitted with a microwave, toaster, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. The rooms are equipped with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV, and selected rooms come with a terrace. The rooms have a wardrobe.Guests have access to complimentary coffee, milk, fresh fruit, and cookies, which are self-service.Lugo is 28 mi from the hostel, while Ribadeo is 36 mi from the property. A Coruña Airport is 61 mi away.
Together with the Montero Albergue in Mondoñedo, this is one of the finest we have seen on the Camino del Norte. Coffee, tea and breakfast are included. Nice bunk beds with sheets and blankets, plus a real towel!
Very nice staff.
- The nicest Albergue I have ever stayed in. The owner is friendly, helpful and speaks English. There is a great kitchen and a small Mercado next door.
- Probably the best albergue in a 2-week trip. Very clean, super helpful staff, anything you may need during your trip and good price. Breakfast is included and you even have some snacks throughout the day!
- Excellent place. Great outdoors place to eat, rest or sun. New, secure, and very well staffed. The kitchen was awesome.
- Amazing host, very friendly and helpful, totally dedicated to this place and so caring about us!! The rooms were nice and clean, nice smell of clean around the place, there’s a lovely patio to relax a bit, and free amazing coffees!! A blessing for those doing the Camino!
- Together with the Montero Albergue in Mondoñedo, this is one of the finest we have seen on the Camino del Norte. Coffee, tea and breakfast are included. Nice bunk beds with sheets and blankets, plus a real towel!
Located in Lugo, 0.9 miles from Congress and Exhibiton Center, Shiku Hostel has a shared lounge. Free WiFi is available.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- Nice hostel inside the city wall, quiet area but still very close to everything, staff really nice, i arrived late and they were waiting for me, recommended
- Perfect location. In the old town, just next to the wall, but not in the eating/going out area, so it is quiet at night.
- The property was convenient and close to the center and walking distance from the bus station.
- La ubicación es excelente y la persona que nos atendió muy agradable.
El chico que lleva el hotel es increíble, fue súper agradable y cariñoso tanto con nosotros como con nuestra mascota, estaba siempre dispuesto a ayudar, en fin , inmejorableee!!!!
El hotel es muy nuevo y las instalaciones son muy bonitas, además, la ubicación es excelente, dentro de la muralla y a cinco minutos andando de la estación de autobuses
One of our best sellers in Lugo! Hostel Cross is located in Lugo, 0.8 miles from Congress and Exhibiton Center. The property features a shared lounge, as well as a bar. The property has a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.All rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. Featuring a shared bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, some accommodations at Hostel Cross also feature a city view. All guest rooms at the accommodation include air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- The facilities were very clean and modern. The staff was good at their job. I’d like the location being close to restaurants and the Camino.
- Great location. Facilities were all new and in excellent condition but not entirely practical
- Very clean and modern hostel. Good location, close to the Cathedral and downtown.
- perfect! all was clean, rate was cheap and accommodation has been comfortable. I had a late check-in, really easy and safe with an automatic cash desk (on duty during over-time); the tenant give me all info I need by mail in advance and at my late arrival all was pre-arranged. Bed are in niches with blind, reading lights and power sockets. Air conditioning runs propely, no noise or bad smell in the dormitory. Rest rooms are enough in quantity and really well maintained. Amazing management: this is the right way to work in tourism. Gracias!
- The location was spot on, the beds quite ok and the bathrooms really nice and clean.
Albergue Lug 2
Located 0.6 mi from Congress and Exhibiton Center in Lugo, Albergue Lug 2 features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play table tennis and billiards at this hostel, and bike hire is available. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 44 mi from Albergue Lug 2.
It’s a big institutional youth hostel building belonging the government – my pillowcase had a Xunta de Galicia logo! It was clean and well organised. When I visited it was nearly empty so quiet, in fact too quiet – a bit spooky.
The sheets were nice and clean. It’s cheap for what you get – I was on my own in a twin room with an ensuite.
- Very close to the city centre, parking included in the price
- Good location. Cheap accommodations for a camino.
Room wide, shower room is clean
Table tennis, billiards, enjoy a game.I’m glad there is a kitchen
- La relación calidad precio, la cama era muy cómoda!
- It’s a big institutional youth hostel building belonging the government – my pillowcase had a Xunta de Galicia logo! It was clean and well organised. When I visited it was nearly empty so quiet, in fact too quiet – a bit spooky.
Top Hostels In Pino Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Pino Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Pino Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Pino Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!