7 Best Hostels To Stay In Pechón Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Pechón Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Pechón Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pechón Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pechón Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Pechón Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Pechón Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Pechón Cantabria:
Posada los Taranos
Offering a restaurant, Posada los Taranos is located in the center of Lamadrid, 5.6 mi from Valdaliga, in the province of Cantabria. It features a 24-front desk and free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.Featuring mountain views, all rooms have heating and come with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a bath, the private bathrooms also come with towels. Extras include a desk and bed linen.At Posada los Taranos guests are welcome to enjoy traditional dishes and local cuisine. Other facilities offered include a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including horse riding and hiking. Free public parking is possible on site.Posada los Taranos is 1.9 mi from café bars and restaurants, while shops can be found within 3.1 mi. Meron Beach is 2.5 mi away, while Comillas Beach is 3.7 mi from the property. Picos de Europa is 25 mi away. Santander Airport is at a distance of 27 mi away.
- This was a lovely place to stay – clean and homely. Although language was a barrier the owner was very keen to please and was always there to help. I would recommend as good value for money – breakfast was good, room was big and comfortable.
- Host was very accommodating. Views were very nice.
- We had a lovely stay at Nuria and Racquel’s posada. They are lovely hosts and we enjoyed talking to them. The posada is on a beautiful green property with mountain views, just off the main road. We had a car and it was only a 6 minute drive to San Vicente where we went the next morning. Free breakfast was great and the bed was VERY comfortable. The room and bathroom was clean too. Would definitely stay there again! A lovely home style feel.
Nuria was a very friendly and helpfull host.
The house itself is well maintained, clean with spacious room and bathroom.
We had a comfortable stay in this hotel which serves as a perfect location to explore this beautiful area.
- La ubicación de la posada, la tranquilidad, el desayuno y la amabilidad de la dueña.
Albergue La Casona Del Peregrino
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Albergue La Casona Del Peregrino in Llanes provides accommodations with a garden and a terrace. With a shared lounge, the property also has a bar. The property has a tour desk, and luggage storage for guests.At the hostel, all rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Potes is 20 miles from Albergue La Casona Del Peregrino, while Cangas de Onís is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Very good location, close to beaches and old town, sweet breakfast. Nearby many bars and restaurants. Each individual room has the individual entrance directly from the outside. For a breakfast you need to go to the main building.
- Near all the places as Llanes is small. A big room and bathroom
- The beds are comfortable and location is really good. Everything is pretty simple but it is in accordance with prices.
The location close to the center, beach and Camino
Comfy clean beds
Helpful nice staff
Washing the clothes is included in the price (no drying thou – the only possibility is in the garden)
- There wasn’t much to like about the breakfast. It was very average. Poor quality orange juice, disappointing coffee, bread, butter and cheap jam
Albergue La Estación
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Albergue La Estación is set within Llanes FEVE Railway Station in the town center, 650 feet from the beach. It has dorms with free Wi-Fi, a communal lounge and kitchen.Each dorm at Albergue La Estación has simple décor and access to a shared bathroom.The area surrounding Llanes is ideal for hiking and canoeing. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provided information on outdoor activities.Autovía del Cantábrico Motorway is 2.5 mi away, and connects you to Santander and Gijón in an hour.
- Personable staff and opportunity to meet fellow travelers.
Very friendly and nice staff.
Close to center
Very clean and comfortable
- The staff is super friendly and helpful and the hostel very clean. A quiet place to stay while walking the Camino or visiting the many beautiful beaches in Llanes.
Quiet room ( in front of rails but no traffic during night) , quiet neighbours , Breakfast ( good value for price, and also possible early )
Not far from restaurants
- Location, right at train station, very quiet, small, quiet rooms with coded locks on doors which is great for some privacy/control, spacious common sitying/kitchen area, very friendly, helpful staff!
Black Shark Surfhouse
Featuring barbecue facilities and a garden, Black Shark Surfhouse is located in Cóbreces. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the hostel, the rooms have a closet. With a shared bathroom, rooms at Black Shark Surfhouse also offer free WiFi.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as snorkeling and cycling.Santander is 21 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Excellent location right near the cliffs and the beach. Breakfast was included and the staff were friendly. The shared room was quiet and clean. Everyone seemed to turn in early for Spain possibly to get an early start on the surfing.
Very nice surfhouse with friendly staff direct at the beach. The Breakfast was much better than what u usually get in a hostel.
In this region is a lot you can do. I can highly recommend this!
It’s a property in a a really nice location for the village of Cobreces. The best way to move around is by car/moto, but that’s something related to the area itself (not specific from the property).
Francisco is a great host, very helpful with everything you need to know. Alex is a great surf monitor and always available to improve your stay here.
Excellent if you want to go and enjoy the cozy villages of the area.
All the luck and hope to see you soon.
Really well located close to the beach and some amazing cliffs,
Very nice and friendly staff,
Nice atmosphere in garden and overall,
Very clean shared bath room.
The staff was amazing!
Very helpful, kind and professional!
Llanes International Hostel
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Llanes International Hostel is set in Poo de Llanes and has a garden and a shared lounge. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the hostel, rooms are fitted with a wardrobe. With a private bathroom, rooms at Llanes International Hostel also have free WiFi.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Llanes is 1.6 mi from the accommodations. Santander Airport is 48 mi from the property.
- Me gustó mucho lo bien que está situado, a pesar de estar cerca de la carretera principal no se escucha ruido, y está cerquisima de playas preciosas. Pero lo que de verdad me encantó es el personal del hostal, como te tratan, las recomendaciones tan interesantes que te hacen sobre los alrededores,…
- Close to beautiful beaches (Poo, Llanes, Celorio) and Picos de Europa. Good lunches and dinners. Helpful staff.
- Very good location. Great terrace with a view over the village towards the Picos mountains. Very friendly and easy going personal. Even provided lactose and gluten free breakfast. Close to bar/ restaurant and a nice little walk through the hills to the beach and river! We decided to stay 2 additional nights! Will come back!
- El emplazamiento y Guille, muy atento y siempre dispuesto
- La amplitud de la habitación y tener un baño privado.
Albergue Llanes Playa de Poo
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a terrace, Albergue Llanes Playa de Poo offers pet-friendly accommodations in Poo de Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge and a shared equipped kitchen at the property. Breakfast includes fresh dairy products, bread and eggs, as well as fresh fruit from the garden.The property offers surf lessons, and a range of activities are available in the area, such as horse riding, canoeing and hiking. The hostel also offers bike hire.Llanes is 1.6 mi from Albergue Llanes Playa de Poo, while Potes is 21 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 48 mi from Albergue Llanes Playa de Poo.
- David’s hospitality and care. He gave us cidre and soup when we arrived wet and bedraggled. Showed us around took our laundry answered all our questions and we all relaxed. In the morning we saw the owner go into the chicken coop to get our breakfast eggs. And the evening before David picked figs off the tree and they appeared in our salad. There was soft classical music playing in the background in the morning and a very calm atmosphere pervaded the whole place. It was a wonderful experience! I loved it.
- If you are searching for a hostel to walk the camino or just to relax this hostel is perfect. I felt like at home. The stuff is super friendly and the hostel has a huge garden. The beach is really close and the costalpath is stunning. Food is good and made from products of their own garden.
- A friendly, casual home for backpackers and Camino walkers, managed by Ivan who shares passion for life and nature. Organic vegetable patch, chickens around the garden, cats dosing off on the couch, it is a lovely space. It is also a short walk to the beach, or the seaside walk towards the next town of Llanes.
- Space sharing project. Interaction between local products, animals, humans and nature. Neighboring landscapes to be discovered, followed, observed. Meeting between ocean and mountain. Good luck !!
- Beautiful location. Wonderful garden with hens fruit trees vegetables right at dining/living area. Great breakfasts. Friendly atmosphere gorgeous beach 5 mins away
Albergue El Pino
Located in Cóbreces, Albergue El Pino features free bikes and a garden. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Every room comes with a patio.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. The rooms come with a electric tea pot, while selected rooms will provide you with a kitchen with a microwave, a toaster and a fridge. All rooms will provide guests with a stovetop.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Santander is 20 miles from Albergue El Pino, while Llanes is 28 miles away. Santander Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed with crispy, clean sheets. Extra bed covers for cool night. Extra helpful staff even though I didn’t speak Spanish.
- Small dorm rooms make for a good night’s sleep after walking.
- The hostess was super sweet and made sure we had everything we needed. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean. There was a kitchen complete with stove, microwave, and kettle if you want to cook. For laundry, there is a sink and a centrifuge.
El Pino is an albergue for pilgrims on the Northern Way to Compostela.
Towels and coton sheets on the bed are provided, very comfortable!
Space for drying clothes is available.
Personnel is very helpfull and friendly.
Good breakfast. Kitchen available.
- We were welcomed be the friendly and helpful Hospitalera who explained everything. The room was very comfortable with spacious en suite suitable for disabled persons. The Albergue has a wonderful view of the coast and is situated right on the Camino for pilgrims. Breakfast was an excellent continental one.
Top Hostels In Pechón Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Pechón Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Pechón Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Pechón Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!