7 Best Hostels To Stay In Palacios de la Valduerna Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Palacios de la Valduerna Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Palacios de la Valduerna Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palacios de la Valduerna Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palacios de la Valduerna Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Palacios de la Valduerna Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Palacios de la Valduerna Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Palacios De La Valduerna Castile And Leon:
Hostal Caminito is offering accommodations in La Bañeza. Free WiFi is featured.León is 27 miles from the hostel, while Astorga is 13 miles from the property.
- Location was good, access to town good.Underground parking for bikes good, hostess spoke good English and was very friendly.
- La atención del personal, unos dueños argentinos muy agradabled
- La habitación y el baño impecables, el trato con los dueños correcto y la situación muy buena. Repetiremos sin duda.
- Estaba todo nuevo, funcional y eran 2 habitaciones unidas con 2 baños. Camas cómodas
- Todo bien menos que había pelos en la almohada que no eran nuestros
Hostal Juli in San Justo de la Vega has a terrace and a bar. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at this property.At the hostel, each room comes with a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom, and certain units at Hostal Juli have a balcony. All guest rooms include a closet.León is 25 miles from the accommodation.
- The food was excellent, the staff very nice and very helpful. Wonderful place!
- Lovely people running this place 3k from astorga . Private room only 25euro great value
- Modern, fresh and clean. Nice bar and restaurant attached with really good food
- Camino Pilgrim dinner menu and breakfast and overall service.
- Friendly staff, comfortable room and modern, clean bathroom.
Albergue La Encina
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Right on Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route and 19 mi from León Airport, Albergue la Encina features rooms with heating and free Wi-Fi, a restaurant, and a luggage storage room.Twin rooms come with a private bathroom and free linen and towels. You can also rent a bed in a 4-bed dormitory with a shared bathroom, where linen comes at an additional charge.The hostel features a bar and a restaurant that serves local meals and tapas. The nearest restaurant in Hospital De Órbigo is a 5-minute walk from the property, and shops can be found in the village of Astorga, 12 mi away.The hostel is located right next to the Roman Bridge on Órbigo River. Lagunas de Villafáfila Nature Reserve is a 60-minute drive away.
- The location is on the Camino. The room was very clean and the bathroom was brilliant. The star of the show was the receptionist she was absolutely without doubt one of the most helpful and efficient we encountered on the Camino.
- Very tasty menu del Do a. Perfect location opposite outdoor swimming pool and free entrance passes given!
- Nice place to step by during your Camino. I stayed in a room with four beds. It was clean.
- This is the best stay so far on the Camino. Owners are so welcoming and going above and beyond. The place has washer/dryer but you can wash/hang clothes. I love the ground floor setup but really, it is the owners that made me feel really comfortable. Definitely worth every euro.
- The hostess was great. She did our laundry (for 5€) and worked hard in the restaurant. The bartender was friendly and efficient. Portions for pilgrim menu del dia were large.
Albergue El Encanto
Located in Villares de Órbigo, in a building dating from 2018, Albergue El Encanto provides a garden and guestrooms with free WiFi. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.A continental breakfast is available daily at the hostel.Fishing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Albergue El Encanto.León is 20 miles from the accommodation, while Astorga is 7 miles away.
Fabulous albergue, right on the Camino. We were made very welcome, by Martha, our hostess, who speaks good English. Nothing was too much trouble for her. Excellent kitchen with pasta, sauce, olive oil, beer and wine for sale.
Truly delightful. I can not recommend it highly enough.
- Martha was very welcoming, extremely accommodating, went out of her way to be helpful. She made us feel right at home! Very informative of the local traditions and generosity of the people.
- Marya really makes you feel welcome and she has created a home from home.she can act as a role model for how a auberge should be and be runned. I was sorry I had to leave.
- Marta is the most wonderful, understanding and accommodating hostess you’ll ever meet. I have already recommended this to people who are behind me. The room was spotless, she directed me to a darling little bar just around the corner for dinner, and the continental breakfast was waiting for us at 7…..plenty to eat and be on our way.
- Marta , the host, is very welcoming and sweet person. Everything is super clean. I recommend everyone to stay in this place, you won’t regret it.
- Fabulous albergue, right on the Camino. We were made very welcome, by Martha, our hostess, who speaks good English. Nothing was too much trouble for her. Excellent kitchen with pasta, sauce, olive oil, beer and wine for sale.
Casa de los Hidalgos
Casa de los Hidalgos is offering accommodations in Hospital de Órbigo. With a garden, the property also has a shared lounge. The property has a shared kitchen, and organizing tours for guests.All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Certain rooms have a kitchenette with a microwave and a stovetop.León is 19 miles from Casa de los Hidalgos, while Astorga is 9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Peregrinos Santa Ana
Featuring a terrace, Albergue Peregrinos Santa Ana offers pet-friendly accommodations in San Martín del Camino, 14 mi from León. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site. Free WiFi is available in the common areas.Some rooms have views of the garden or city.You will find a gift shop at the property.Astorga is 13 mi from Albergue Peregrinos Santa Ana, while La Bañeza is 14 mi away.
- Right on the Camino trail. A lovely place to stay with lovely gardens, rooms, food and drinks. Really enjoyed my stay here. Good laundry too
- Welcoming host: polite helpful, smiley. Great communal dinner for €9. Post dinner surprise was a treat. Space to dry washing. Space to sit and relax. Good value accommodation.
- The Camino ran past the door facilitating a quick getaway.
- Great communal dinner. Good place to hand laundry.
- Greeted with with a warm welcome. The onsite restaurant with outdoor patio create a nice social ambiance. The room, bed and facilities were adequate.
Albergue Peregrinos La Casa Verde
Located in San Martín del Camino, Albergue Peregrinos La Casa Verde has a garden. This pet-friendly hostel also has free WiFi.At the hostel, every room comes with a patio. With a shared bathroom, some accommodations at Albergue Peregrinos La Casa Verde also feature a garden view.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.León is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Astorga is 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Palacios De La Valduerna Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Palacios de la Valduerna Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Palacios de la Valduerna Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Palacios de la Valduerna Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!