7 Best Hostels To Stay In Padilla de Abajo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Padilla de Abajo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Padilla de Abajo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Padilla de Abajo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Padilla de Abajo Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Padilla de Abajo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Padilla de Abajo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Padilla De Abajo Castile And Leon:
Camino de Santiago
Located in Castrojeriz on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route, this house is 35 minutes’ drive from Burgos. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a TV, a private bathroom, and views of Castrojeriz Castle.Camino de Santiago’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food including roast lamb and garlic soup. There is a bar service, and packed lunches are available on request.The guest house has a lounge with a fireplace, and free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. The surrounding area is great for hiking, cycling or birdwatching.
We were made very welcome by Christina and shown to our own little chalet on the campsite. It was spotless and comfortable.
The food in the restaurant was brilliant!
- Nice staff, wonderful views, quiet tranquillity, comfortable room
- Would be perfect for a family. It’s on a camping area with good kitchen facilities and on a nice grassed area. Has air conditioning (essential as it was a heatwave at the time!). Near a shopping area, buses etc. and the Camino.
The place was very clean and nice!!!
The room was decorated like our mothers lovely home!!!!
Our host drove us to our room and upon arrival, she brought us two Coke’s!!!!!
This was a welcomed refreshing pleasure at the end of a long and hot day!!!!!!!
- the location and cleanliness of property and kind attention of staff
- We were made very welcome by Christina and shown to our own little chalet on the campsite. It was spotless and comfortable.
Located in Castrojeriz, Albergue Orion features a garden, terrace and bar. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is available.Burgos is 22 miles from the hostel. Burgos Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- One of our favourite places along the Camino, so far. Great checkin and the room was spotless. Fantastic meal of bibimbap (Korean dish). Great garden area to wash and dry clothes in the sun and enjoy a drink with other guests. We had a lovely time.
- My son whom I’m travelling with is vegetarian so the Oriana was perfect. Delicious meal and great company
- The room was spacious and clean. The food really good.
We got recommended by someone who stayed at the Orion that its a well run clean albergue managed by Korean. Being a hot summer month the hygiene of a hostel is especially important so we gave it a go.
The check in process was seamless. The host explained to us very clearly about a few house rules and took us straight to room. The place was spotless clean. They even provide their own 1 time use mattress protector and pillow cover. The pilgrim meal was a lovely Korean bibimbap with fresh ingredients such as mushrooms, veggies, mince, fried egg paired with a hearty soup.
The whole team was very helpful and friendly, after dinner we all just chilled at the garden and chatted about the camino and lives in general.
I even got a spared hiking pole (as mine was broken).
- This place is really clean, comfortable, quiet, and nicely decorated. The Korean dinner was especially good. The hosts were very warm and kind people. Would love to return here someday.
Located in Castrojeriz, aCienLeguas provides a garden. Featuring luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Rooms are equipped with a terrace with a garden view.At the hostel, every room has a patio. All guest rooms feature a closet.Burgos is 22 miles from aCienLeguas, while Palencia is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The family that runs the Hostel went out of their way to assist us with booking reservations at other facilities later in our Camino. They could not have been more helpful
- The owner was very friendly and helpful. He spoke several languages which was also a bonus. The rooms were clean and charming.
- Very helpful and friendly staff who spoke English.
- Room was comfy. Host was very helpful in letting me out early in the morning. Also making me a meal when it was a special celebration evening in the village
- My wife had fallen and the staff looked after her and arranged a taxi to the hospital. They even cleaned everything up after she vomitted.they were very kind.
Albergue Rosalia / Pilgrim Hostel
Offering rooms with single beds and free WiFi, Albergue Rosalia / Pilgrim Hostel is located in Castrojeriz in the Castile and Leon Region, and on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route.Guests have access to a shared bathroom. There is also a shared kitchen at the property.Albergue Rosalia / Pilgrim Hostel offers a free bike parking, charging point for electric bicycles and an area for washing and repairing bicycles, with some basic tools to the guests.Burgos is 23 mi from Albergue Rosalia / Pilgrim Hostel, while Palencia is 28 mi from the property.
- Staff were extremely helpful – catered when required – could not ask for more – generous hospitality to a weary traveler on the Camino
- Although this is a pilgrim albergue, the dormitory was spacious and had beds, not bunks. It is in every way a lovely place.
The location, the professionalism and welcoming of the staff. The dinner, the facilities. One of my favorite Albergues in the Camino. This is the second time I stayed there.
Jaime was a gentleman and drove one of the pilgrims to a farmacia in a near by village because the one there was closed.
- Nice that it was singlebeds, you kinda get tired og bunkbeds on a camino.
Lovely clean spacious room Loved the single beds instead of bunks
Very holistic atmosphere
De Sol A Sol
Located in Hornillos del Camino, De Sol A Sol provides a garden and free WiFi. The property has a playground.At the hostel, rooms include a closet and a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom and a shower, and some rooms come with a patio.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Guests at De Sol A Sol will be able to enjoy activities in and around Hornillos del Camino, like hiking.Burgos is 11 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 15 miles from De Sol A Sol.
- Samuel, the owner, was very welcoming and helpful to everyone
- Stayed here while walking the Camino. Very friendly staff. Lovely garden area to relax.
- warm welcome and very comfortable would definitely use again.
- Very friendly host. Small but comfortable property located at entrance to village near other facilities.
- Our baggage problem sorted. Nothing too much trouble. Great welcome.
Hornillos Meeting Point (Pilgrim Hostel)
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hornillos Meeting Point offers accommodations in Hornillos del Camino. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Burgos is 11 mi from Hornillos Meeting Point, while Covarrubias is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 16 mi from the property.
- The receptionist was lovely on arrival and even put my washing on !!
- Dinner was amazing. Clean and comfortable facilities
- Welcoming and helpful staff. It was extremely clean. Good sized double room. Amazing paella for dinner. Good pilgrim hang out for all ages
Great little shaded outdoor area.
Good washing facilities.
- Nice clean and modern Albergue on the Camino. Staff were helpful and great evening meal.
El Albergue de Herrera
Set in Herrera de Pisuerga in the Castile and Leon Region, 30 mi from Reinosa, El Albergue de Herrera features a terrace.There is a shared kitchen and rooms have a private bathroom. El Albergue de Herrera features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property and free bike storage. Guests have access to a shared seasonal outdoor pool 1,150 feet away.You can play tennis at this hostel, and the area is popular for cycling and fishing.Aguilar de Campóo is 15 mi from El Albergue de Herrera, while Cervera de Pisuerga is 21 mi from the property. Burgos Airport is 40 mi away.
- Despite being about twenty minutes off the motorway between Burgos and Leon, this place was well worth the detour. The staff were friendly, the beds extremely comfortable and the whole place newly renovated and clean. The communal kitchen was big and well equipped. It also has a TV room and a bar next door. Herrera de Pisuerga is a great town with a fun and lively ambiance. We had drinks and tapas at La Piedade just up the road and wandered back via the river and park where families were busy stoking up the communal bbqs and playing in the playgrounds. At the other end of the park is an aviary and the public outdoor swimming pool. It cost €7 for a family of four for the pool and there is a cafe inside. We happened to be there for the pre-crab festival and there was a pool party which was fun as was the DJ Party in the square outside the hostal that evening. The old town centre is also very pretty with some nice cafes.
- We stayed with 3 kids in a 6 bed room and they loved it. Aurora was extremely nice and friendly. If we ever go for the ferry from Santander we’ll be staying here again.
- Great people, very friendly and accommodating, the place was clean .
Reasonably comfortable beds/bedroom (for hostel accommodation).
Interesting 1930s(?) architecture.
La acogida del personal que trabaja allí. Nos facilitó mucho la estancia, nos dio información sobre Herrera y además fuew muy amable.
Todo muy limpio y muy cómodo, la cocina sobre todo.
Top Hostels In Padilla De Abajo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Padilla de Abajo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Padilla de Abajo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Padilla de Abajo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!